Silver Alert AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Authorities in Glendale issued a Silver Alert on Monday for an autistic teenage girl who went missing.

Alicia Navarro, 14, was last seen in the area of 45th Avenue and Rose Lane early in the morning.
upload_2019-9-16_13-29-19.jpeg
Navarro suffers from social and sensory anxiety and had not taken her medication.

Navarro is 4-foot-5, weighs 92 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information as to Navarro’s whereabouts should call 911.
https://ktar.com/story/2743663/silver-alert-issued-for-autistic-glendale-teenager/

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says Alicia Navarro was last seen on foot near 45th Avenue and Rose Lane.
DPS: Autistic teen reported missing from Glendale

Last edited by a moderator:

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score

Glendale police say she may be wearing the sweatshirt in the above photo, whitewashed denim overall skirt, black and white sneakers, and may be carrying a silver Apple MacBook.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Her mother is heartbroken. :(

Linda Fox 10 on Twitter (Video)
Mom Of missing 14 yo autistic girl pleads for her safe return. Alicia Navarro left her home near 45th Ave/Rose Ln on Sunday morning.
Her mom says she is vulnerable & needs a lot of support.
Glendale P-D says girl is very tech savvy and is “covering her tracks”
2:56 PM · Sep 17, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

TatianaBarbie

Reaction score
Glendale Police Department - Arizona on FB has a post about Alicia, which they are updating, but no new info:

Glendale Police Department - Arizona

There is a comment about where someone says that the family says Alicia was last seen, but I would definitely consider this a rumor--and not just by WS TOS! You would think that the family is in contact with the GPD, and that they would have shared this info with the GPD if it was true.

Edited to correct grammar.

I-10DesertRose

Reaction score
Authorities in Glendale issued a Silver Alert on Monday for an autistic teenage girl who went missing.

Alicia Navarro, 14, was last seen in the area of 45th Avenue and Rose Lane early in the morning.
View attachment 204672
Navarro suffers from social and sensory anxiety and had not taken her medication.

Navarro is 4-foot-5, weighs 92 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information as to Navarro’s whereabouts should call 911.
https://ktar.com/story/2743663/silver-alert-issued-for-autistic-glendale-teenager/

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says Alicia Navarro was last seen on foot near 45th Avenue and Rose Lane.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
SEP 17, 2019
Glendale mother speaks as search continues for her missing 14-year-old daughter
[...]

Nunez fears her daughter was drawn away by someone online.

"Everybody's in shock because she's so vulnerable," said Nunez. "she can't even go outside. She's receiving therapy just to go outside somewhere in society for her to be out there."

Early Sunday morning, despite many anxiety issues she deals with, Alicia, 14, stole from her house and left a note for her family.

vlcsnap-2019-09-17-17h35m12s719.jpg

The note reads: “I ran away. I will be back, I swear. I’m sorry.” -Alicia

[...]

Glendale Police say it appears Alicia, who has her phone and her laptop with her, does not want to be found right away.

"Alicia is very smart and knows those are things that can help us find her from a technological aspect," said Lieutenant Jay O'Neill with Glendale Police. "There may be another person involved in this that we're not completely aware of. Again, that's concerning for us. We want to find Alicia as quickly as possible."

[...]

Last edited: