AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by bessie, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldSteve

OldSteve Well-Known Member

If an arrest does not happen soon, it might be useful if a profiler was brought in to provide details about this person... as it appears it could be someone local, and that person is still out there... Perhaps it might help if to get some involved, such as:
    http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/

2. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Oh another good idea I have not thought of! I have always wondered how the killer got in the house without being seen on camera if he was seen leaving. He had to get in somehow!

3. Luvrosco

Luvrosco New Member

He could have his car parked down the street or around the corne.

4. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Who knoze? Maybe they are...

5. nancydrew71

nancydrew71 Former Member

Since LE said he left at 1 a.m. and his image is on a camera leaving, hopefully they got surveillance from all the neighbors cameras who had them.

6. Luvrosco

Luvrosco New Member

Yes, that's been my question,too. He was seen leaving,but not going in. I doubt she would let someone in from her backyard. Did he enter through the garage?

7. colette

colette Well-Known Member

Maybe the camera was turned off in the early evening and restarted later at night. This could be why we only have the video of later that night and next day. Maybe the camera had been off earlier.

8. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Valid point. I don't know enough about security systems to know if cameras are only on when the alarm is "armed" or if they are the kind that are always on. Would be nice to know.

9. nancydrew71

Excellent thought. That would explain not seeing him go in.

10. nancydrew71

Hope so!

11. MaryS

MaryS New Member

I didn't realize that it was confirmed the perp left on foot. Finally new news or old news that I missed. :)

12. Luvrosco

Luvrosco New Member

It could be,but our cameras remain on even when our alarm system isn't activated.

13. nancydrew71

I thought, and even you said, a shadowy figure was spotted leaving the front of her house on the neighbor's camera!!! Is all this made up???

14. MissD

MissD New Member

I never said that. It's never been reported that way. LE has never told us how they know the perp left at 1:05 a.m.

15. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

He left the HOUSE on foot...obviously. Or crawled out on his belly. But after that, we do not know. LE may not know. If they know he went out a back way into an alley, they might think he is probably a local to be able to maneuver in the pretty much complete dadkness. But it is possible he had a car stowed out of sight of cameras.

16. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Well-Known Member

I wish I had the confidence that Miss D has about the SPD on this one, and the confidence that an arrest is coming soon. Sadly, I don't. This is one of those times I'd love to be so very wrong...

So sorry for you again, beautiful Allison.

17. nancydrew71

WHOA, so it's never been said, he left house at 1:05 a.m.as shown on the neighbor's camera? Then how do they know he left at that time?? Everyone is saying he was seen leaving but not coming.

18. MissD

MissD New Member

Yes, this is possible. If his intent was to show up without her knowing, or perhaps without the BF knowing, he might have parked down the street or even a few blocks away and walked.

As someone else speculated, he might have been in the car with Allison and therefore came into the house through the garage.

We don't know how he got in or how he left after he was seen leaving the house however he was seen.

FWIW Her old condo she lived in was only about 5 minutes away on foot, if that's how the perp left. Also, this is an area people walk around in frequently. So no one would think anything about someone walking around in it, even at 1:05 in the morning.

19. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Well-Known Member

With all due respect, what else would they say about their PD?

and LawMedia.com is a paid, commercial site.

I specifically said I was not confident about this case. I am not going to defend my feelings. We are all entitled to ours. Obviously.

eta - P.S. I live here too. If we all felt the same way or had the same feelings and ideas as others, we wouldn't get very far IMO.

20. MissD

MissD New Member

Okay, I've got it now. I understand that my time and thoughts here have gone unappreciated.

I personally still hold up hope that this case will be solved soon and appreciate all my SPD is doing to bring it to a close.

Good luck with all the theories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.