Found Deceased AZ - Bonnie Webb, 64, Pinal County, 31 March 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Adding Bonnie to my prayers. It does seem as if she became confused and went in the wrong direction, doesn't it? It also seems to me that she got out of her truck and began walking, and with her inability to walk well, I just think she's got to be out there somewhere- not too far from her truck :(

2. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Foul play suspected in mysterious disappearance of Arizona City woman

The article also goes into detail about the jurisdictional difficulties the family and the PI are experiencing between the tribal PD, the county LE, and perhaps the FBI. I hope they are able to find Bonnie.

ETA the entire post! I tried to indent & it posted by (my?) mistake.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Finally! I've been waiting for this information to appear in MSM. What do you make of the broken reverse gear? That, I had not heard. I don't know if it's true or not, but I've been told that when your transmission starts to go out, reverse is the first gear you lose. MOO

Also noting:

"Webb’s keys, purse and glasses were found in her truck, but her wallet and phone could not be located. Wilson said lottery tickets she had recently purchased were also missing."

4. Penny4YourThoughts

Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

"A private investigator hired by the family of a missing Arizona City woman believes the 64-year-old was caught up in foul play before she disappeared two weeks ago."
    Is it clear to anyone if
    BEFORE she disappeared means 15 minutes before or days/weeks/months before??
    Glad you brought this article over @TatianaBarbie

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

:( This certainly changes my initial thoughts. Bump for Bonnie!

6. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

I am leaning towards something going on at that gas station.... the mystery man pumping gas? Did he have passengers?

7. TatianaBarbie

The other person at the gas station caught my eye also. I watched the video multiple times. Did you notice the video had time cut out of it? She was at the pump and washing windows for quite some time. Also, because of the video editing, I didn't know how long the other truck was there for, and I didn't know if he pumped any gas.

melodyl, bombardier, StarEyes and 6 others like this.
  8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I did watch that video and paid attention to the fellow on the other side of the pumps, but it appeared to my eyes that he was totally ignoring Bonnie when she got back in her vehicle and left that station. I'll watch it again, but nothing seemed suspicious to me, MOO.

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Thinking of Bonnie.

10. TatianaBarbie

If you get a chance to watch the video again (Pinal County Sheriff's Office), Bonnie's taillights glow at 00:12:45, and between 00:12:55 and 00:13:00, the man at the other truck turns to watch her truck and raises his hand and forearm while facing her truck. I wish I could slow down the video so I could see better. The times I gave were the time stamps on the gas station video. It is also best to watch it in full screen mode.

He could be totally innocent, and it could all be coincidence, but with the numerous time gaps in the video, I think the video of him being there was kept in, he might be significant.

melodyl, bombardier, StarEyes and 6 others like this.
  11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I just watched it again. I don't know-he's still there after she's gone and I just didn't see any interaction ( plus my internet is awful..).
    It's frustrating because she has such a hard time walking, and yet she's not been found near her truck :( Praying.

12. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Bump for dear Bonnie.

13. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Thinking of Bonnie!

14. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Her vehicle was 23 years old. It could have been as simple as a lack of transmission fluid or the teflon seals going bad in/on/around the reverse drum inside the transmission. I have an 11-year-old truck. I drive it around Chicago as no one is going to try and steal it (and since it's a big 4 x 4 and I'm a 60-year-old redhead out of estrogen - EVERYONE yields). But I do not drive it late at night so I don't break down somewhere with it, I take my husband's late model SUV, if work calls me out late. I don't understand why Bonnie was out driving away from her family and home in the middle of the night. Was dementia an issue?

15. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Something's certainly missing in this story, isn't it? I was hoping for more news by now :(

16. PommyMommy

MAY 1, 2019
    Family speaks out as search continues for Arizona City woman who has been missing for a month
    [...]

"We had dinner, just hung out, talked about old times, and then she left about 10:30 p.m.," said Bonnie's daughter, CW.

[...]

That night and into the next morning, Bonnie was spotted on surveillance video at a few gas stations. One in Casa Grande and another in Stanfield. Border Patrol cameras also captured Bonnie along Indian Route 15 on the Tohono O’odham nation, heading toward Pima County. Bonnie's truck was later found on the reservation.

JS with Arizona Search and Rescue Tactical is trying to get clearance to search in that area.

"To go search more thoroughly. We've been over by air several times and we've been out a couple of times on foot, but we were told not to go back out there until we get permission."

[...]

(Names changed to initials by me)

17. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

This is so sad. There need to be more searches, no question. I don't presume to know the tribal rules and regs, but I hope tribal authorities and other residents have, and will, look for Bonnie.

18. PommyMommy

Thinking of Bonnie and her family on Mother's Day. :(
    [​IMG]

melodyl, Tripod, StarEyes and 2 others like this.
  19. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Praying again for Bonnie!

melodyl, MsArk and PommyMommy like this.
  20. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

Searchers were unable to find any new evidence last week on the Tohono O’odham Nation that could help solve the mysterious disappearance of an Arizona City woman. ...

Arizona Search and Rescue Tactical, a volunteer-based organization, was invited last week onto the reservation to look for Webb.

John Soto, who runs the search team, said he deployed trucks and drones in an area south of where Webb’s truck was recovered but didn’t find anything significant.

Soto said his team had to obtain permission from the tribe to enter the reservation and search. Tohono O’odham is a sovereign nation and has the right not to allow non-tribal members on its land.

The search team already had combed through areas around the reservation near Casa Grande, Eloy and Stanfield and turned up nothing.

Shawn Wilson, a private investigator hired by Webb’s family, doesn’t believe the missing woman is near where her truck was found.

He said a young boy has come forward and reported seeing a woman in a red shirt driving Webb’s truck on the morning of April 1. Wilson believes this woman may not be Webb because she was last seen at the gas station wearing a blue Dallas Cowboys jersey. ...

Nothing turns up in reservation search for missing Pinal woman