AZ - Brandon Werner, 41, dies after suspicious hospital visitor, Phoenix, 30 August 2019

enter_a_name

Reaction score
Interesting and developing case in Phoenix. Police say a 41-year old man, Brandon Werner, began foaming at the mouth and later died after a hospital visit from a suspicious man.

Werner had diabetes and was hospitalized for a spike in his blood sugar to HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center. A unknown male in a white hat, jeans, and colored t-shirt entered the room to visit Werner. Shortly after the visitor left, nurses discovered Werner foaming at the mouth. Police are looking to identify the the visitor.

Anyone with information concerning this incident is encouraged to contact the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-6151 or if they wish to remain anonymous, they can contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or 480-TESTIGO for Spanish.

PHX PD identifies patient that died after "suspicious" visit

Patient found dead in Phoenix hospital after 'suspicious visit' is 41-year-old man

According to Phoenix Police, a suspicious individual showed up at Honor Health's Deer Valley campus last Friday and told the staff he was there to visit Werner.
The man stopped in Werner's room, then left.

"The person did not stay very long," said a Phoenix Police Detective. "He's there for a short time, 15 minutes maximum, then he walks out. The nurse checks on the patient and sees that he's starting to become in distress."

Nurses reportedly found Werner foaming at the mouth and unresponsive. They did their best to save him, but it wasn't enough.

"Something right out of the Sopranos," said friend of man who mysteriously died at Phoenix hospital

I really don’t know what to think here. This case is so odd. This unidentifiable man must be closely tied to the victim in some way, I would think, as somehow he knew to find him in the hospital. I wonder what caused the foaming of the mouth, poison of some sort I assume. How did it get ingested? I wonder what the motive was.

Brandon's 2015 FB profile pic looks a lot different than his 2018 pic. Maybe he was mixed up with some drugs and a friend came to give him a hit of something and it was not an intentional murder.

View Brandon Werner's Obituary and express your condolences

I find this extremely odd - another person, same name and town died the same day - Brandon Werner Obituary (1935 - 2019) | Mesa, Arizona

Both of those obits seem to contain really weird issues. Obit1 refers to the deceased Brandon Werner as "Curtis" without explanation. Obit2 refers to the deceased Brandon Werner as having parents with surname "Brown" and his wife is "Eleanor Pearl Allen Brown".

Both of those obits seem to contain really weird issues. Obit1 refers to the deceased Brandon Werner as "Curtis" without explanation. Obit2 refers to the deceased Brandon Werner as having parents with surname "Brown" and his wife is "Eleanor Pearl Allen Brown".
I don’t think either one of those is really for him. So strange!!

I'm curious about why someone would be in the hospital for an entire week for diabetes issues. If he's ok enough to talk on the phone with friends- usually it's stabilize the blood sugar and hit the road. There is more to this than meets the eye. Obviously

I'm curious about why someone would be in the hospital for an entire week for diabetes issues. If he's ok enough to talk on the phone with friends- usually it's stabilize the blood sugar and hit the road. There is more to this than meets the eye. Obviously

Plus the fact that this "wasn't uncommon" for him to be in the hospital for a week because of his diabetes. It'd be one thing if he had some massive downward spiral and was recovering but it was common for him to be there for that long, definitely seems unusual. I wonder if we'll hear of a conclusion with this case ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back