GUILTY AZ - Brenda Nguyen, 13, dies of alcohol poisoning, Phoenix, 19 Feb 2007

richandfamous said:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=8134

This is a model picture place...go to link and look to the third pic down on the left hand side...is that this Brenda Nguyen???
Looks kinda like her but maybe this one is older???
it has her name listed to the right hand of that picture, so I would say that is her. in fact there are two or three more of her on that same page, the name of the model is listed on the right of the image under description. I just wonder if her parents had any idea if she was posing for these photo shoots?

according to the interview press conference, brenda apparently died of an alcohol over dose, they say she drank a fifth of vodka by herself, no one in the apartment including arlene called for help. when they awoke early the next morning she was dead. how terribly sad that these people including her best friend just ignored the fact that she was in destress and didn't call for professional help, they say at one point someone in the apartment gave her cpr but still didn't want to call for help. may this poor child rest in peace, god bless her family on the loss they have to deal with

dannyodie said:
it has her name listed to the right hand of that picture, so I would say that is her. in fact there are two or three more of her on that same page, the name of the model is listed on the right of the image under description. I just wonder if her parents had any idea if she was posing for these photo shoots?
yes, dannyodie, I know it has her name listed there but I wasn't sure it was this particular "Brenda Nguyen"...there could be other girls with the same name. Did you notice that every other model on there has a "model Link" but not Brenda? strange

dannyodie said:
according to the interview press conference, brenda apparently died of an alcohol over dose, they say she drank a fifth of vodka by herself, no one in the apartment including arlene called for help. when they awoke early the next morning she was dead. how terribly sad that these people including her best friend just ignored the fact that she was in destress and didn't call for professional help, they say at one point someone in the apartment gave her cpr but still didn't want to call for help. may this poor child rest in peace, god bless her family on the loss they have to deal with
thanks for capping the presser...I missed it. When was it on?
Here's the story:
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/0228RunawayDeath28-ON-CP.html

hope that these creeps get the sentence they deserve. to watch a helpless defencless child die, and all they could worry about was their own sorry butts. how cruel people can be, to think of themselves first. these four people look like real scum to me, probably did no telling what to her in the past. child *advertiser censored* and such wouldn't surprise me in the very least. why would they want the company of teenage girls is just really strange to say the least. hope they get whats coming to them. to bad that arlene had to see the whole thing and for her not to help is sad in itself.

I wonder if Brendas friend will be charged with anything. I understand she is only 14 but still.....

richandfamous said:
0228RunawayDeath2.jpg

Brenda Nguyen, top, whose body was found in a Phoenix alley more than a week ago, may have died of alcohol poisoning. Arrested in the case were, from left, Armando Hernandez, Clayton Koepke, Anna Hernandez and Scott Franze.

these mugs look like the "faces of Meth" poster. jmo

there's no excuse for what they did.

I'm glad that arrests were made. After spending much time reading on Brenda's myspace, it is clear that she was a child trying to live like an adult in a world that she should not have been in. I am very skeptical of the "modeling" picture of Brenda and would lean toward a front for something else.

Shadow205 said:
I'm glad that arrests were made. After spending much time reading on Brenda's myspace, it is clear that she was a child trying to live like an adult in a world that she should not have been in. I am very skeptical of the "modeling" picture of Brenda and would lean toward a front for something else.
I think the modeling thing is a front also.
I do have to say that I don't think adults should even be living like the kids on myspace are. It is horrible how the young girls have become ok with being "b@tches and hoes" ...they look the part and act the part..it's all very risky business. jmo

I just read a comment left on arlene's myspace and it is threatening and vulgar...don't think I can post it here. wow

I'm pretty sure there are going to be ALOT of angry teenagers now esp. the ones who were friends with Brenda.

richandfamous said:
I just read a comment left on arlene's myspace and it is threatening and vulgar...don't think I can post it here. wow

Mygirlsadie said:
I'm pretty sure there are going to be ALOT of angry teenagers now esp. the ones who were friends with Brenda.
She needs to be in protective custody...these kids are going to kill her.

From Arlene's myspace:

"NO MAtTER WUt EVERY1 tHiiNKS BRENdA YOOh KNOW ii tRIED EVERYtHiiNG tO SAVE YOOh N ii WOUlD NEVER DO N E tHiiNG TO HURt YOOH:(ii LOVE YOOh N MiiSS YOOh R.I.P BRENDA"

If someone would have bothered to call 911, Brenda might still be alive. Arlene says she tried everything to save Brenda but she didn't call for help. I'm sorry but kids have got to learn that there are consequences to everything that you do in life. You make choices and you have to live with those choices.

From March 2008:

http://tucson.com/news/phoenix-man-...cle_7155d9e9-5a9b-549c-995f-2a8f8075268d.html

A man involved in the alcohol poisoning death of a teenage girl has been sentenced to seven years in prison.

Armando Hernandez Jr., 19, was sentenced Friday in Maricopa County Superior Court after pleading guilty to manslaughter in connection with the death of 13-year-old Brenda Nguyen...

Ana Hernandez, 45, pleaded guilty to child abuse and was sentenced to 2› years in prison on Jan. 18. Koepke, 19, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and Franze, 39, has pleaded guilty to child abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back