AZ AZ - Congress, WhtMale Skeletal 134UMAZ (UP10931), 23-59, Died Many Years Prior, Mar'98

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 134UMAZ
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/134umaz.html
NamUs UP Case 10931 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10931

134UMAZ.jpg
134UMAZ1.jpg
134UMAZ2.jpg

Sketches of Victim

Unidentified White Male

Located on March 5, 1998 in Yavapai County, Arizona.
Estimated to have been deceased 3 - 10 or more years prior to discovery.
Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 23 - 59 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6" - 5'10"; weight unknown
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair color or style unknown. Attention is directed to the facial features.
Dentals: Available

Case History
The victim was located near Congress, Arizona in Yavapai County, near State Route 89.

Glenn Dukart sure has that same distinctive broad face as this John Doe. I was looking at him as a possible for this John Doe when his NamUs MP casefile came out. But there wasn't a photo at the time to compare to the recon. Now that I see the photo. I think it looks pretty good.

The mandible of the UID was not located, so the chin and jawlines should not be used as a basis for comparison.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4722dmaz.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19819/0

134UMAZ.jpg

... and his Loc LKA is Yavapai County, where the UID was found.

The timeframe is 17 years. The estimated postmortem interval is "3 - 10 or more" years.

Unless it is a typo, Glenn Dukart, at 78.5 inches (6'6 1/2") tall is a lot taller than the height estimate for this UID (the NamUs estimate is 68 inches).

His DoeNet page says 6'1" to 6'2". Still a little tall, but I have seen enough height screw ups that I wouldn't rely too much on that.

Hi there! Just wanted to give you some additional information. I got this case relooked at a few months ago, I've met with Glenn's family and have built a case file on my own for school. He was over 6 foot 5 inches according to his family at the time he went missing. (trying to get doe network to update this) he went missing April 12 1981 so 32 years ago. His pants, Wallet and size 16 shoes were found in 1982 north of lake pleasant arizona. So at the time he went missing he could not have had very much clothing on. Thanks for your interested in the case. I also have another clearer picture tho cannot upload it here so please let me know if you want that.

Thanks!

Here is the photo

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glenn Dukart.jpg
    Glenn Dukart.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 61
The Doe Network:
Case File 134UMAZ
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/134umaz.html
NamUs UP Case 10931 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10931

134UMAZ.jpg
134UMAZ1.jpg
134UMAZ2.jpg

Sketches of Victim

Unidentified White Male

Located on March 5, 1998 in Yavapai County, Arizona.
Estimated to have been deceased 3 - 10 or more years prior to discovery.
Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 23 - 59 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6" - 5'10"; weight unknown
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair color or style unknown. Attention is directed to the facial features.
Dentals: Available

Case History
The victim was located near Congress, Arizona in Yavapai County, near State Route 89.

Wow Carl, you take the nose shape, eye appearance and overall face structure minus the lower jaw, I think you have a real good likeness for this UID. He is on the far end of the spectrum for how long he may have been out there but we have seen that wrong so many times, plus it does say 10 or more years. I also agree on the height not being a factor for a rule out. It seems they only get height right on, or even close about half the time. Worth a submission I think, if it is not already being looked at because of the close proximity between missing and UID.

I've forwaded the case to the detective who is working on this with me from Yavapai County Sheriffs Office. He doesn't have a lot to go on as we are still waiting on a copy of the dental records and DNA swabs were taken of his siblings and parents just a few weeks ago. But it's same county so hopefully he can take a look.

I'm assuming the potential match above did not pan out as the UID is still listed in Namus. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No nothing ever came of anything actually. They processed his parents DNA but so far not a match to anything. The detective who agreed to help me back in 2012 and helped to digitize his case has retired so once again his case is collecting dust once again. When I started he wasn’t even in a single database. Now at least he’s on all of them, and DNA was completed before his father passed away a few years ago. But so far no match no information of any kind. His mother is still alive and still hoping for any answers, his brothers and sisters are also hoping to some day have answers. My father was best friends with him most of his life until Glenn moved to Arizona a few months before his disappeared, in fact one of the last photos of him was my parents wedding where he was a groomsmen. He left for Arizona a few months later. He got a job and worked and then went camping in April for a weekend and was never seen again. Which was not like him, he called his Mom consistently. The last thing they knew was that he was going camping at lake pleasant with a co worker a Ray Pearson 21 year old from Illinois who worked at the same citrus farm in Arizona as Glenn did. Glenn never came back from that camping trip. Rays story changed a few times about what happened that night but he never admitted or gave much information to investigators and without a body or clues what could they do. He went back to work that Monday and didn’t report him missing until that day or the next. Years later two hunters found some of Glenn’s things in the mountains quite a ways from the camping area of lake pleasant off a small dirt/gravel road but no body. I do believe the detective who helped me with this conducted another search of that area and didn’t find anything additional after all these years. Maybe someday they will find him.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back