GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo for reference, as a possibility of a case of the incredible shrinking defendant, as the trial continues.
(chair lowered to make them seem tiny and helpless)

261fbxl.png

Glad to be watching with friends! Her lawyer is boring. Could be a long trial LOL!

Not impressed with def atty oratory. Very deficient.

Glad to be watching with friends! Her lawyer is boring. Could be a long trial LOL!

Glad you are here.
Interesting that Marissa is a jail friend of Jodi Arias.

What happened to the live feed?

I have to catch up on this trial but off hand, if she states she was choked and raped by her husband before she killed him, was there any evidence of this or just her say-so?

I have to catch up on this trial but off hand, if she states she was choked and raped by her husband before she killed him, was there any evidence of this or just her say-so?

No evidence I know of. We'll find out. OK, this trial is on break. I will be bouncing between this and Amanda Hayes trial, but really want to focus on this one. The AH trial is basically a rehash of the Grant Hayes trial.

Hey, glad to see all of you, kinda like deja vu? Another trial in Az, domestic violence, etc., etc?

But no Juan...........:tantrum:

Could be interesting though, looks like the defense will be pulling out the old trick bag, wonder if DeFault, er, DeVault is going to testify?

Oh, SNAP! Marissa stole JA's idea of wearing glasses, wonder if we'll have a fashion montage of rims? And thanks for the "ever shrinking defendant" pic, TigerBalm, I'm trying to get up to speed with my "defendant's To Do list".:scared:

totally forgot about this,thank god for youtube!

when do they start tomorrow....oh wait its AZ are they even having trial tomorrow?

Jodi and Marissa can compare notes on their nearly identical defenses. Won't Jodi be pizzed if MDV gets off....LOL

Watched the AzFamily clip and read the story from the link at the beginning of this thread......trial through April or June........hmmm.....sounds soooo "Jodie".....LOL! Also noticed Kiefer is the author of the article, DEFINITE De Ja VU!

Watched the AzFamily clip and read the story from the link at the beginning of this thread......trial through April or June........hmmm.....sounds soooo "Jodie".....LOL! Also noticed Kiefer is the author of the article, DEFINITE De Ja VU!

wow....... research for me on this case tonight.

Hmmm, late start? Et tu, Judge? I'm kinda seeing a pattern here........

Supposed to have started 10 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27