GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they can't decide between M1 and M2, they will eventually work it out.

I believe the Judge said that they could deliberate on Friday.........that was right after the closing arguments. Even at 16 hours, 11 have been actual deliberations, so...........cross your fingers. I think this jury probably wants to get this done sooner than later. It's probably dragging on them, and they probably have a clue as to what M1 might entail if any of them followed the Arias trial.
:truce:

Oh snap! We got the Arias verdict when a WS peep cleaned out her kitty litter box!!!!!:floorlaugh:
Someone reminded me of that.....somewhere........the Chrisman Trial? Or maybe this one?!?!?!?!:scared:

Oh snap! We got the Arias verdict when a WS peep cleaned out her kitty litter box!!!!!:floorlaugh:
Someone reminded me of that.....somewhere........the Chrisman Trial? Or maybe this one?!?!?!?!:scared:

LOL I don't have a kitty or I'd sure try to help!

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·42 secs
The jury is done deliberating today...they whisk out looking chipper as they have each day throughout the trial #MarissaDevault

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·51 secs
#MarissaDevault jury will not deliberate on Friday and will return on Mon the 7th at 10:30 am AZ time.

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·51 secs
#MarissaDevault jury will not deliberate on Friday and will return on Mon the 7th at 10:30 am AZ time.

Grrrr! Hope the court tweets so we can confirm!:tantrum:

Not surprised, the jury seems to like their new lifestyle.

I gave up and went to take a long shower.
Thanks for the updates!

It was the Brandon Daniels trial with the kitty litter trigger, I think.
I remember going back to find it :facepalm:
But then it turned out to be something different that brought the verdict, IIRC.
I may need a trial break, starting to confuse them all :scared:

See ya all tomorrow or Monday! :seeya:

I gave up and went to take a long shower.
Thanks for the updates!

It was the Brandon Daniels trial with the kitty litter trigger, I think.
I remember going back to find it :facepalm:
But then it turned out to be something different that brought the verdict, IIRC.
I may need a trial break, starting to confuse them all :scared:

See ya all tomorrow or Monday! :seeya:

Jurors wearing flip flops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

Grrrr! Hope the court tweets so we can confirm!:tantrum:

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio·34 mins
State v Marissa Devault: The jurors have left for the day. They will return on Monday at 10:30am to deliberate .

Ok, kids, just to rehash:
1. This is a Death Penalty case
2. The Jurors are NOT sequestered
3. Marissa DeVault is "enjoying" *snort* her nice digs and peanut butter sammiches courtesy of Estrella jail, all at bargain basement costs to the tax payers
4. Subtract the 5 hour interrogation tape from the deliberations, it hasn't been THAT long that they've been out
5. Because they AREN'T sequestered, they're taking care of business at home, so fighting Phoenix morning and afternoon traffic (seriously, it's a PITA) and just getting a meager amount of $ for their jury duty, Maricopa county is saving a huge amount of money not having to set them up in motels and provide their meals, transportation, and entertainment

So don't worry...........Az juries are pretty good at getting it right.:blushing:

You might wanna rethink your "az juries are pretty good at getting it right" observation. If they couldn't sentence <mod snip> with all her murderous accessories, I doubt they will convict Devault with her single claw hammer. jmo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MC Superior Court&#8207;@courtpio·34 mins
State v Marissa Devault: The jurors have left for the day. They will return on Monday at 10:30am to deliberate .

Maybe the jurors require more physical evidence other than a bloody hammer, a bashed in skull, and an eye ball dislodged from its socket to convict.

Maybe the jurors require more physical evidence other than a bloody hammer, a bashed in skull, and an eye ball dislodged from its socket to convict.

I am starting to think if I ever want to get away with a murder I just need to set up a decent abuse defense.

(Then again in this case, with all the crazy testimony about her letting Stan beat her to "fake" abuse I don't know how this jury can have doubts....:dunno:)

You might wanna rethink your "az juries are pretty good at getting it right" observation. If they couldn't sentence <mod snip> with all her murderous accessories, I doubt they will convict Devault with her single claw hammer. jmo

<mod snip> has already been found guilty of 1st degree Murder. Whether she gets the death penalty or life is what is going to another jury. The judicial system here may seem "weird" to outsiders but it has an extremely low incident of reversal. The guilt ( first-degree premeditated murder) and aggravation ("cruel, heinous, or depraved", DP eligible) phases of the trial are a done deal.
It is unfortunate that the jury foreman, William Zervakos, in the Arias case was "infatuated" with Arias, for whatever reason, was a non-Native, and had "face time" on his mind when he disregarded an agreement with the other jurors about coming forward to MSM with statements about the deliberation. Instead of furthering his editorial career (yes, he is a quasi journalist), he and his family have all but disappeared, quite possibly out of the State. But he is only one of 4 jurors, who didn't vote for DP, according to MSM (CNN).
If you want to know the honest thought of the vast majority of Arizonans, and I'll be really blunt, the foreman is just a piece of **** from out of state.
And don't think for one minute that if <mod snip> gets life w/o parole, that she will survive. She is just another target for a prison gang member to achieve "status".

"No jury is going to convict me ... because I am innocent and you can mark my words on that. No jury is going to convict me." CMJA

Nothing to "re-think".

:please: Sorry, Fran! Won't happen again!

Let's hope the jurors arrive at court tomorrow (Monday) ready to get down to business, get some work done and come to an AGREEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya'll 10:30 a.m. AZ time

'Morning everyone, let's hope it's a productive, if not short, day in the deliberation room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow