AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

I never understood why a dog wasn't brought out to track him. He was very clearly acting erratic, had stripped his clothes and walked off into the desert. I think several weeks after the fact was too late for FLIR but probably not a canine.

But we don’t know that he stripped his clothes, that’s just assumed. He could have changed into other clothing he had in his car.
I wonder if his family knows if anything was missing in terms of clothing from the crash site? His sister lived close to where he was living so she saw him often so she may know what spares he kept at home and in his vehicle. And so what was missing if anything. I haven't seen anywhere or read anywhere that they knew cothing was missing. So that's my assumption that no clothing was missing & he may have been nude upon walking away. MOO.

I've been following this case for awhile and I just saw the "Never Seen Again" episode featuring Daniel (was so happy to see him featured).

Anyway, I got such a weird feeling from the contractor, <modsnip>, who was the last person to see him. Why didn't he stop Daniel before he drove off and offer him help? Has he been completely investigated and cleared? Have they looked down that well or any nearby that he would have had access to?

MOO

edit: to add name of contractor and more questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following this case for awhile and I just saw the "Never Seen Again" episode featuring Daniel (was so happy to see him featured).

Anyway, I got such a weird feeling from the contractor, <modsnip>, who was the last person to see him. Why didn't he stop Daniel before he drove off and offer him help? Has he been completely investigated and cleared? Have they looked down that well or any nearby that he would have had access to?

MOO

edit: to add name of contractor and more questions.
Imo he probably seemed to be legit in his recollection of what happened. I also believe that he was performing his own tasks and then suddenly Daniel was in his car driving away. Like, there was nothing he could do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo he probably seemed to be legit in his recollection of what happened. I also believe that he was performing his own tasks and then suddenly Daniel was in his car driving away. Like, there was nothing he could do about it.
What about the other man (cannot find a name, one report has him being a police officer) that saw him in the desert after he left the worksite? He said he was looking for an open place for target practice. Do we know anything more about that interaction?

What about the other man (cannot find a name, one report has him being a police officer) that saw him in the desert after he left the worksite? He said he was looking for an open place for target practice. Do we know anything more about that interaction?
I’m not aware of that. I don’t think Daniel even owned or had a gun?

I was speaking of Bill H. I have finally caught up on most of this thread, so I think a few of my questions have been answered. Really good info on this thread.
I read back about the guy a few pages back. If I’m not mistaken he didn’t sound accurate about where he supposedly interacted with Daniel and his story may not even been credible.

Started googling violent crimes 6/23/21 in vicinity. There was an MCSO shooting of an erratic driver on 303/ Grand 6:30 pm that day. The 22 yo driver shot himself and had a history of violent behavior. Nothing that I read explained why he killed himself. In Wickenburg there were arrests for violent crimes after June 23, but they seemed domestic. I couldn’t find Buckeye or DPS reports. Frequently looking at possible scenarios and wondering what happened to Daniel.

Daniel's case will be featured on ID Channel -- DISAPPEARED Season #10:

Name: Daniel Robinson
Season 10 Episode 2:
“Disappearance In The Desert”
Original air date: September 14, 2022

The disappearance of 24-year-old Daniel Robinson from Buckeye, Arizona on June 23, 2021.

Season 10 Episode 2: “Disappearance In The Desert”

The disappearance of 24-year-old Daniel Robinson from Buckeye, Arizona on June 23, 2021.

Reminder: This is being shown on IDHD tonight at 10 pm.

Season 10 Episode 2: “Disappearance In The Desert”

Thanks! Both husband and myself are in this episode.

A spokesperson for the Buckeye Police told Insider that the department would "continue to investigate every lead, and the case is active."

"In recent weeks, investigators have followed up on new tips provided by the public, investigated a reported sighting, and analyzed additional data from Daniel's phone to verify his activities and movements leading up to his disappearance," the statement to Insider said. "Buckeye police provide regular updates to the Robinson family as we work to locate their loved one."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back