AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

I think it's more likely that Daniel was struggling with his mental health, made a series of questionable decisions, had a wreck, sustained a concussion, succumbed to the elements and died in the desert than some great conspiracy involving multiple people working together to kill him for no reason.

Sadly, even if/when Daniel's body is found in the desert it won't stop the conspiracy theories that he was murdered.

I think it's more likely that Daniel was struggling with his mental health, made a series of questionable decisions, had a wreck, sustained a concussion, succumbed to the elements and died in the desert than some great conspiracy involving multiple people working together to kill him for no reason.

Sadly, even if/when Daniel's body is found in the desert it won't stop the conspiracy theories that he was murdered.
It also won't stop everyone from saying he was having mental problems, which I think is very sad.

<modsnip: insinuations about non POI>

Last edited by a moderator:

What do you make of Tempe PD's new findings that David released on NewsNation and his channel? I know some people just think David is misinterpreting what Tempe PD has said, but what if he isn't? If what David has said about Tempe PD is true and they do believe its a criminal case, what kind of things could Daniel have been killed over?

If you only have ideas surrounding his mental health I understand, but if you are open to different opinions and theories I'd love to get your thoughts on Tempe PD's findings. hypothetically even.

<modsnip: quoted post removed>
I've already explained why I don't think Tempe PD is publicly speaking on the matter above. According to David's lives they don't understand Buckeye's stance, they probably want to keep the information they found close to the vest.

Buckeye PD has never done a press conference regarding Daniel going missing in almost 2 years, it'd be normal for them not to release any statement(they also never released a statement after Bill came forward but they did tell David he was credible, if you can find a source on that I'd love to see it), especially one that contradicts everything they try and tell us regarding Daniel's disappearance.
<modsnip>

<modsnip> According to David's lives they don't understand Buckeye's stance, they probably want to keep the information they found close to the vest.

Buckeye PD has never done a press conference regarding Daniel going missing in almost 2 years, it'd be normal for them not to release any statement(they also never released a statement after Bill came forward but they did tell David he was credible, if you can find a source on that I'd love to see it), especially one that contradicts everything they try and tell us regarding Daniel's disappearance.
Right, and if they wanted to keep this information close to their vest they wouldn't have ok'd David going on lives on his channel telling people it. That doesn't make sense. IIRC, it was David and his PI who presented Bill as a credible eyewitness and referred to him as a "federal agent" which I never saw or read Buckeye refer to him as. Bill's first timeline account, which included speaking with Daniel, bolstered David's belief that Ken was lying about Daniel's state of mind.

The last case statement I saw from Buckeye was posted just last month 2/21 on search efforts. It can be read here: News List | City of Buckeye

Right, and if they wanted to keep this information close to their vest they wouldn't have ok'd David going on lives on his channel telling people it. That doesn't make sense. I've never seen a source where Buckeye told David that Bill was credible, so again -- that could be David's misinterpretation. IIRC, it was David and his PI who first presented Bill as an eyewitness and referred to him as a "federal agent" which I never saw or read Buckeye refer to him as. Bill's first timeline account, which included speaking with Daniel, was used to bolster David's stance that Ken was lying about Daniel's state of mind.

The last case statement I saw from Buckeye was posted just last month 2/21 on search efforts. It can be read here: News List | City of Buckeye
It also doesn't make sense for David to make it all up in detail. If Buckeye PD didn't think Bill was credible why haven't they investigated why he would make up a story? That doesn't make sense.

<modsnip: casting aspersions on witness and BPD>

Bill said he talked to Daniel at 230pm and Daniel gave him directions to a shooting range. According to Bill's YouTube comments he is 100% sure he saw and spoke to Daniel that day at 230pm, until he wa told of the crash data.

Not only did Bill say he saw Daniel he said he talked to Daniel. He said in his youtube comment that the guy he met at 230pm was one handed as well.
Keep in mind that there is another one armed black man in the area, he was checked out because someone called him in and it's in the police report. It seems just as likely that is who Bill saw. The police report doesn't include any information regarding Bill so they probably spoke to him and realized he did not have relevant information.

Keep in mind that there is another one armed black man in the area, he was checked out because someone called him in and it's in the police report. It seems just as likely that is who Bill saw. The police report doesn't include any information regarding Bill so they probably spoke to him and realized he did not have relevant information.
That one armed black man you are talking about would have had to have the exact same Jeep as Daniel according to Bill, That would be one hell of coincidence don't you think?

When Bill came forward he was deemed credible by David's PI Jeff McGrath, David and David's search coordinator, they all deemed him as credible at the time, only later would David and new members of his team find out Bill wasn't credible.

How many one armed black people with the same Jeep Renegade are driving around out in the desert by where Daniel was last seen?

Last edited:
That one armed black man you are talking about would have had to have the exact same Jeep as Daniel according to Bill, That would be one hell of coincidence don't you think?

How many one armed black people with the same Jeep Renegade are driving around out in the desert by where Daniel was last seen?
I've not watched any youtube videos, so I don't know what all this Bill character is claiming. The only thing that we really know for fact is what is MSM and what is in the police reports. I find videos & podcasts a huge waste of my time and typically based on far too much speculation and conspiracy.

I've not watched any youtube videos, so I don't know what all this Bill character is claiming. The only thing that we really know for fact is what is MSM and what is in the police reports. I find videos & podcasts a huge waste of my time and typically based on far too much speculation and conspiracy.
This is a very level headed response, I also find most videos and podcasts about Daniel to be a complete waste of time. The only videos I usually watch about Daniel are from his Dad's YouTube channel and media releases, like the one NewsNation just had where they let David on to give some details about what Tempe had found.

Another thing about the whole Bill story is that he showed up at the end of September early October, he then spoke with Davids search coordinator, Davids PI, David and then the Buckeye PD. If you listen to David's live all the way up until early January he was still parroting that Bill was a federal agent. <modsnip: implying LE is lying or covering something up>

As the mother of another young person who is missing a hand and wrist, can you tell us the level of amputation of this other black man?

I expect that in fact, there is another black man with a limb difference.

Daniel is missing a hand & wrist, known as RBE, Right Below Elbow.

This list is not exhaustive, but illustrative:

Yes, words matter.

As the mother of another young person who is missing a hand and wrist, can you tell us the level of amputation of this other black man?

I expect that in fact, there is another black man with a limb difference.

Daniel is missing a hand & wrist, known as RBE, Right Below Elbow.

This list is not exhaustive, but illustrative:

Yes, words matter.
From the police report:
BUCKEYE POLICE DEPARTMENT RECEIVED A CALL FROM A CITIZEN WHO SAW THE MISSING PERSONS FLYER. THE CITIZEN REPORTED THAT SHE BELIEVED DANIEL WAS WORKING AT THE CIRCLE K LOCATED AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF PEBBLE CREEK PARKWAY AND W MCDOWELL RD. ON 07/06/2021 I MADE CONTACT WITH A CLERK WHO ADVISED THEY HAD A MALE SUBJECT NAMED "MALACHAI" WHO WAS SIMILAR TO DANIEL THAT WAS WORKING THERE. SHE SAID MALACHAI HAD BEEN THERE A COUPLE MONTHS BUT DIDN'T HAVE A VEHICLE AND DIDN'T HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. SHE ADVISED HE WAS MISSING AN ARM AND HE LOOKED SIMILAR TO DANIEL. SHE ALSO ADVISED THAT MALACHAI WOULD BE AT WORK AFTER 10AM ON 07/07/2021. ON 07/07/2021 AT ABOUT 1130 HOURS I CONDUCTED FOLLOW UP AT THE CIRCLE K. I OBSERVED MALACHAI WORKING. MALACHAI DID NOT RESEMBLE DANIEL IN THE FACE AND HE WAS MISSING THE OPPOSITE ARM. I VISUALLY CONFIRMED THIS WAS NOT DANIEL. I ALSO DID NOT SEE DANIEL'S VEHICLE IN THE PARKING LOT.

I have followed this case since the beginning and was part of one of the search parties after the jeep was found. I am reading the comments about Tempe PD/FBI opening up a criminal case with a lot of skepticism. Developments in Phoenix are a dime a dozen. No one would care if Daniel uncovered some deep dark secret that there wasn't enough water to support the development.

But keep using the logic that Tempe PD is keeping their criminal findings quiet while, at the same time, allowing DR to talk publicly about Tempe PD and the FBI.

Finding Daniel's body in that desert area where he went missing will only happen by chance and pure luck. When I was part of a search, I realized that I would need to look for bones and clothing, all of which were likely scattered by rain and animals at that point. And while the desert does not have much in the way of trees like a forest in Colorado (or even Flagstaff) would, the little trees and scrub make it very difficult to see. Bones even blend in well with the desert sand.

I hope that Daniel is found soon so that his family can at least know where he is.

I have followed this case since the beginning and was part of one of the search parties after the jeep was found. I am reading the comments about Tempe PD/FBI opening up a criminal case with a lot of skepticism. Developments in Phoenix are a dime a dozen. No one would care if Daniel uncovered some deep dark secret that there wasn't enough water to support the development.

But keep using the logic that Tempe PD is keeping their criminal findings quiet while, at the same time, allowing DR to talk publicly about Tempe PD and the FBI.

Finding Daniel's body in that desert area where he went missing will only happen by chance and pure luck. When I was part of a search, I realized that I would need to look for bones and clothing, all of which were likely scattered by rain and animals at that point. And while the desert does not have much in the way of trees like a forest in Colorado (or even Flagstaff) would, the little trees and scrub make it very difficult to see. Bones even blend in well with the desert sand.

I hope that Daniel is found soon so that his family can at least know where he is.
<modsnip: political conspiracy theory>
<modsnip: casting aspersions on witnesses>
I also hope Daniel's body is found but I also hope David gets justice for what has happened.

MOD REMINDER

If you can’t provide a link to an approved source verifying the information you are posting as fact, YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT POST IT OR DISCUSS IT.

As of this post, no one has been named by Law Enforcement as a person of interest or suspect in Daniel’s disappearance. You may reasonably discuss information found in the mainstream media about people surrounding this case, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Although a source has been approved here, you have the right to decide for yourself how much credibility you give each source. This is not up for public debate on the thread, however.

Those of you who choose to continue violating the rules of this site and particularly the ones I’ve listed here should expect their posting privileges to be negatively affected.

Thanks,
Mad

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Daniel’s dad David and Daniel’s sister discuss Daniel’s odd behavior in the police report, along with everyone else that was interviewed. It’s not a conspiracy, Daniel was not behaving the way everyone in his life was used to Daniel behaving. All anyone has said is that he wasn’t acting like himself, we’re not diagnosing him, we’re not saying what was wrong just that there was something wrong.

I'm sorry, DR was not ahead of the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation that in 2021, declared a shortage in the Colorado River, requiring drastic cuts to how much water communities can draw from the vital source.

Nothing I've read has persuaded me that this is foul play and not onset of MI.
DR's situation might not be foul play, but we don't have any evidence that he was mentally ill. I know from human experience, that folks have bad days and go through bad spells. They can be "not like their normal self." This does not mean they are having "mental struggles", or "mental" anything, but simply reflects they're human. Same with everyone.

Try on this example...
I'm acting short-tempered and generally unpredictable, antsy, anxious, and argumentative today, but not "mental" anything: it's TAX season, and I made a mistake 3 years ago, I can't make it go away, and it's giving me nightmares! That explains me entirely the last few days, and "mental issue" is not it!

Plus, a diagnosis of mental illness in this case would have to come from an LE channel, e.g. by expert witness at trial, IMO. Professionals in psychology are ethically not able to diagnose someone they've never met: it's an underpinning of their profession.(See ethics sources below). If DR had his own counselor, that would be confidential, not public business.

As far as I can see, reference by any witness in this case to "mental" anything is anecdotal, and not a diagnosis. This is true even in LE write-ups, as far as I can tell, since police statements are simply phrasing of witness observations (as always in police reports) about out-of-character affect, but not any kind of professional analysis.

If something was said on the job site that hurt DR's feelings or made him angry, that's not a "mental" thing, either. In that case, I would see it as mature and professional if he left for a moment, intending to just drive around until he gathered himself. Very sensible. I would bet that DR hasn't always had a respectful reception because of his handicap, but maybe @Laughing has perspective on this. If that was the case, what better than to get some space for a moment? And I really don't think any reliability at all can be placed on someone DR has just met describing his behavior as "odd"; how would he even know? I don't factor this remark into my thinking about this case at all, except maybe the speaker was uncomfortable for his own reasons, nothing to do with DR. E.g. I might be taken aback about a person, but that doesn't make their behavior odd; it's about me, not them.

Section 9
(b) Except as noted in 9.01c , psychologists provide opinions of the psychological characteristics of individuals only after they have conducted an examination of the individuals adequate to support their statements or conclusions. When, despite reasonable efforts, such an examination is not practical, psychologists document the efforts they made and the result of those efforts, clarify the probable impact of their limited information on the reliability and validity of their opinions, and appropriately limit the nature and extent of their conclusions or recommendations. (See also Standards 2.01, Boundaries of Competence , and 9.06, Interpreting Assessment Results .)

Last edited:
AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED AND HAVE BEEN MADE PRIVY BY LAW ENFORCEMENT, Daniel exhibiting unusual behavior does not constitute mental illness or mental crisis.

It is fine to discuss Daniel’s known behavior as released by the mainstream media or law enforcement, but let’s not attempt to diagnose him.

Please and thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back