AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by weepingangel, Jul 8, 2021.

1. JJ Ray

JJ Ray Data Driven Empath

An early and often times forgotten element. Thanks!

2. JJ Ray

Not scattered, all within a normal distance of disrobing with one exception. A boot was "under" the car according to the rancher that found it. This easily explained as simply kicking off his boots and one went a little ways (5-6 feet) down to the car. Here are screenshots of the "evidence". They appear of normal wear to me. No blood or urine mentioned in MSM or the police report as far as I know.

3. JJ Ray

I had screenshoot the AZ Family True Crime video from back in Sept. but it was only 3 pages exposed and I wasn't sure either. I put in a Public Records request to Buckeye to get but have gotten crickets....

ChiCubs2016, Laughing, agilbe and 3 others like this.
  4. JJ Ray

Yes. LE have utilized and some on the volunteer organized searches as well. They are useless at this point. Please refer to googgle earth or Maps with the satellite view selected. All thos dark dots are mesquite tress and beyond that the ravines are chocked with shrubs.

5. JJ Ray

Nick name "Wop" BTW....had forgotten to mention long ago.

ChiCubs2016, Laughing, agilbe and 3 others like this.
  6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

That particular post I just included the texts that were shared in the article itself. IMO, it seemed more of a summary of those last few text exchanges. The text exchanges in their entirety are included in the 54 page report at the bottom of the article. :)

7. JJ Ray

Yes. Helicopter denied on the 24th, went up the 25th IIRC. 2 officers did go out looking on the 24th.

8. JJ Ray

Thanks again so much @mlhenn for you reporting and summarizations.

j_in_c, ChiCubs2016, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  9. JJ Ray

The instagram reporting got kind a garbled. It's clear that at least as of that night (June 23rd) Daniel had deleted all his instagram posts...Which was the condition I saw it roughly July 12 or 20. Later, the entire account was deleted (by family IMO).

j_in_c, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 6 others like this.
  10. Nora221

Nora221 Active Member

Totally agreed. I think it is partly garbled because think of how often you would check you loved ones instagram anyway. If he deleted the pics late night on the 22nd, his family may have not realized it until they checked again on the 23rd that they were deleted. The only way to know for certain is if someone checked his IG at 9:30 or the last minute someone saw him and then checked it again later in the day.
    dbm

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  11. JJ Ray

@Nora221 Apologies to all! The IG account got checked at roughly 8:00am on THURSDAY the 24th. All posts deleted. That is all.

12. Nora221

Nora221 Active Member

Oh good to know- was that in the report? I read through it but must have missed the date/time

ChiCubs2016 and mlhenn like this.
  13. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

In the report, it stated while the detective was on the phone with Daniel’s father that morning the account was checked (by Daniel’s father). Mr Robinson informed the detective at that time (while on the phone) about the deleted photos.

j_in_c, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  14. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Help Find Daniel: Search continues for Missing Geologist, 24 - Los Angeles Sentinel

Oct 08
    The Arizona Informant received exclusive details regarding the status of search efforts to locate the young geologist who was last seen leaving his job site near Sun Valley and Cactus Road on June 23.

Please Note:
    This article is fairly lengthy. (Feel free to read it at the link above)…I personally prefer not to post the details included in this particular article; many of them don’t seem to match previously released details or that of the official police report. (JMO).

15. WillieMac

WillieMac Chief Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Thanks for sharing. This article does seem to have some details that may not align with details I've read on previous posts/shared articles here. I think it may share some new things that I haven't heard before too. It is perplexing to hear more from Dad's POV about his interactions with local LE. His POV on a few points is interesting (from *my* perspective anyway). I can better understand why he feels so frustrated. As mlhenn stated, it's a long read but I think it's worth spending the time to read thru it. Even sharing just one POV can still bring light to an opposing POV. And it's always good to remember that there are generally more than just two perspectives to consider in something like this.

ChiCubs2016, misgrn, brooks and 5 others like this.
  16. JJ Ray

You need to read the entire Buckeye PD report as well then, to get perspective of what they did do. Again, agree 100% with you...need to read all and sift sort and compare!

ChiCubs2016, misgrn, mlhenn and 3 others like this.
  17. JJ Ray

All...I am spending some time grinding through the entire PD report. Most matches some rumors I had heard but a lot of new revelations regarding the day in question ( more missing miles during the day for one), what PI McGrath and Mr. Robinson knew and when they knew it, and how this info has been communicated.

As one example, PI McGrath admits he actually did not know the actual path PD determined for crash when he did his "30 mph test" across desert. As I stated recently, from the starting tracks I found to the east edge and down (confirmed in report), a 28mph rate could be attained IMO, but I'm not an expert. PI also admits the "11 miles after deployment" could be spinning tires when on side (delay in fuel system cutoff, maybe or faulty cut-off?) or via tow truck pulling it out because as the report indicates the car was still in DRIVE .

General Comments to keep in mind...
    IMO there has been subtle evidence Mr. Robinson has had legal guidance from at least July 9 or 10th

3 Laws Recon main business if you read the AZ Central piece Oct. 4th IIRC is catching prosecutors lying, pointing out shoddy police work, or plain errors. (paraphrasing). They work for personal injury lawyers. If they can't disprove or create doubt they don't have work. Not a judgement, just a fact.

IMO ...Last but not least, for those intrigued about kidnapping or even violence and then disrobing Daniel. Wouldn't the perpetrators just unbutton the fly, unzip, but then pull the jeans off from the feet end? i.e. NOT pulling them down from the waist causing them to be inside out? Inside out seems to be the way someone standing up on rocks (particularly using one hand to hold the waist down ) would simply pull his feet up and out, one at a time. And the shoe under the car that the rancher is so adamant about? Daniel never ties his shoes, its difficult. Ken Elliot observes and reports it to PD in the report. He always just kicks them off. Hence one being 4-5 feet away under the car.

Not searching tomorrow (physical issue) and off WS to process that time line and work on some unreported aspects. Ciao.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    I wonder, j_in_c, TammyinVA and 13 others like this.
  18. kelsie

kelsie Missing Persons Advocate, Writer, and Researcher

Is anyone checking nearby homeless communities for Daniel? Because *to me* (aka in my opinion) it sounds like he was having some sort of mental break. The kind of stuff he was saying & doing reminds me of my brother who has schizoaffective disorder.

19. capitola51

capitola51 Well-Known Member

Are you able to state the source from which you got the information that DR had no itinerary on 23 June 2012 other than to visit that single site?
    If DR had multiple sites to visit that day it would be an important context from which to look at his actions.

20. JJ Ray

So, previous to the release of Buckeye PD complete report (see above by @mlhenn) I had heard there was an earlier stop (which I couldn't post about as rumor). There are no indications in the BPD report of anything scheduled. I had always assumed from MSM it was an all day project and the fact Ken Elliot, contractor who interacted with Daniel, was still there in the mid afternoon.

j_in_c, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 7 others like this.