AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often see the laminated flyer for Daniel when I am out on hikes. I keep my eyes open no matter where I’m hiking, even if it’s 10 miles or so away from the Sun Valley/Cactus area. I so wish he could be found. I attended a search, and when I looked at the area where his car was found plus the areas where cadaver dogs hit, I could see what an impossible task it is. We had a decent monsoon season this year so my concern is that moving sediment has covered him.
Mine are the laminated ones...that's a Buckeye PD. A lot of mine are down already too unfortunately.

And it is very daunting terrain. Glad you've tried to help.

I often see the laminated flyer for Daniel when I am out on hikes. I keep my eyes open no matter where I’m hiking, even if it’s 10 miles or so away from the Sun Valley/Cactus area. I so wish he could be found. I attended a search, and when I looked at the area where his car was found plus the areas where cadaver dogs hit, I could see what an impossible task it is. We had a decent monsoon season this year so my concern is that moving sediment has covered him.

What is the relevance of the black SUV on the flyer? Assuming it’s just a similar model to DR to show what the roof looks like, but want to make sure I’m not missing something.

I could be wrong but the 'canopy' referred to is I think some kind of cover that instacart drivers use, to ensure contactless delivery I guess.

Thank you! That makes more sense. I'd been wondering why something large and/or part of his vehicle would have been left at the house of a customer he was just meeting for the first time in a brief delivery encounter.

Lastly, I now have more details on a sighting that was on the day of the disappearance. A shooter was out there and said he encountered Daniel in Wagner Wash about 1:00pm or later, car undamaged.
What is the source for this?
Generally shooters will be in pairs (if they have any brains) and near to a road - they have to go in a vehicle after all. A single shooter that far out on foot does not make any sense at all.

While I don't discount a drug connection and/or mental break to his behavior, I wonder if his impulsive trip to CA could have been to see a woman...perhaps someone he hadn't met before. Aren't most guys his age now finding friends/dates/hook-ups on various apps? From all accounts I've read while he was in SC he was an outgoing social guy with a lot of friends.

What is the source for this?
Generally shooters will be in pairs (if they have any brains) and near to a road - they have to go in a vehicle after all. A single shooter that far out on foot does not make any sense at all.
I am suspect of this as well and IMO Buckeye PD was previously informed. I just hope they have interviewed him and vetted him!

My source is another searcher I have met who actually spoke with the individual ("Bill") on the morning of Sat. Nov. 6th. I had heard of this sighting 3rd hand about a month ago. The story I had heard was he was not on foot, he was also in a vehicle. Most other shooting sites are away from the main road because of safety so people actually drive in about that distance (2 to 3 miles). The ravines and hills are bigger and provide more of a backstop.

I am suspect of this as well and IMO Buckeye PD was previously informed. I just hope they have interviewed him and vetted him!

My source is another searcher I have met who actually spoke with the individual ("Bill") on the morning of Sat. Nov. 6th. I had heard of this sighting 3rd hand about a month ago. The story I had heard was he was not on foot, he was also in a vehicle. Most other shooting sites are away from the main road because of safety so people actually drive in about that distance (2 to 3 miles). The ravines and hills are bigger and provide more of a backstop.
Police report: no mention of a 'Bill'.
Source: Please Help Find Daniel Robinson
"Daniel Robinson was last seen the morning of June 23, 2021 leaving his worksite in Buckeye, AZ. He was driving his 2017 blue-grey Jeep Renegade and is believed to have headed west, deeper into desert terrain."
I would have thought that if there was another sighting after that it would be kinda front and center, wouldn't you?
So am curious as to why we are introducing this 'sighting' at this point.

Last edited:
Police report: no mention of a 'Bill'.
Source: Please Help Find Daniel Robinson
"Daniel Robinson was last seen the morning of June 23, 2021 leaving his worksite in Buckeye, AZ. He was driving his 2017 blue-grey Jeep Renegade and is believed to have headed west, deeper into desert terrain."
I would have thought that if there was another sighting after that it would be kinda front and center, wouldn't you?
So am curious as to why we are introducing this 'sighting' at this point.

We were asked by @mlheen why sighting tips (that yes, I introduced the topic in late Sept./early Oct.) weren't reported on. Why the continually searches in the desert by Mr. Robinson when he keeps stating he expects to find him alive? The only way to find him "alive" is NOT in the desert at this point but via him being elsewhere.

IMO (since I heard this sighting rumor in early September) "Bill" didn't know he had met Daniel until the coverage of his disappearance became broader. And with $10,000 on the line he called Mr. Robinson not Buckeye PD. LE may have been informed by others involved with the specifics of the tip but their report had already been produced and shared.

I just hope either McGrath or Buckeye PD has thoroughly investigated and discussed what he knows.

We were asked by @mlheen why sighting tips (that yes, I introduced the topic in late Sept./early Oct.) weren't reported on. Why the continually searches in the desert by Mr. Robinson when he keeps stating he expects to find him alive? The only way to find him "alive" is NOT in the desert at this point but via him being elsewhere.

IMO (since I heard this sighting rumor in early September) "Bill" didn't know he had met Daniel until the coverage of his disappearance became broader. And with $10,000 on the line he called Mr. Robinson not Buckeye PD. LE may have been informed by others involved with the specifics of the tip but their report had already been produced and shared.

I just hope either McGrath or Buckeye PD has thoroughly investigated and discussed what he knows.
Thanks for the clarification. There is nothing on Please Help Find Daniel Robinson about this sighting, I presume Mr Robinson or whoever else talked to "Bill" did not find any credibility in it. I'll stay with last known location at the jeep crash site for now and take a look at the possible crash time in a bit.

Thanks for the clarification. There is nothing on Please Help Find Daniel Robinson about this sighting, I presume Mr Robinson or whoever else talked to "Bill" did not find any credibility in it. I'll stay with last known location at the jeep crash site for now and take a look at the possible crash time in a bit.
Oh, I clearly think he is mistaken on time...I think it was earlier (12:30 or before) when Daniel was still driving those 22 explained miles from well site....

So the father is claiming he spoke with a federal law official who saw him the morning he disappeared 6/23, and he seemed healthy and clear headed. Huh? Where did he encounter a federal law official -- after he abruptly left work or before? So the drill operator is lying then, his coworker, the waitress, things his sister told his coworker, his interactions with K...his denial of his son's mental state is concerning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member