GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks agin for bringing us the trial by tweet. Hope there will be some videos for us to watch and that maybe, they will live stream tomorrow.

You both are awesome!

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s
No more witnesses today...#richardchrisman

Not sure if that is her last tweet or not. I am sure if no more witness court is finished for the day.

I think Jen get tired and bored by late afternoon. imo

Thanks all for hanging with me!

Oh My! No wonder RC was tweeted to look nervous. If RC gets on the stand and tries to be anything less than truthful, Juan will eat him alive. It just sounds like a lot of these cops testifying on behalf of RC are covering some things up. Even if they aren't, Juan is making it seem so. :) IMO

I agree and Juan is good at muddying the waters for all involved. I don't see how that many officers can all have the same story anyway. Liar's can't keep their lie's straight, so that will be the tell tale sign.

On the taser confetti I wonder if goes to which way it was stated the direction it was shot. I can't remember now about earlier testimony. I could be way off base. Geevee do you remember?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s
No more witnesses today...#richardchrisman

Not sure if that is her last tweet or not. I am sure if no more witness court is finished for the day.

I think Jen get tired and bored by late afternoon. imo

Thanks all for hanging with me!

Thanks for carrying the full afternoon load Jewels, it was a busy day, you must be bushed. I sure hope I can help tomorrow, I have to find some way of seeing real time tweets, arrgg this is really aggravating. I'll let you know in the morning, and please, please let there be live streaming!

Thanks again, Jewels. :)

I agree and Juan is good at muddying the waters for all involved. I don't see how that many officers can all have the same story anyway. Liar's can't keep their lie's straight, so that will be the tell tale sign.

On the taser confetti I wonder if goes to which way it was stated the direction it was shot. I can't remember now about earlier testimony. I could be way off base. Geevee do you remember?

I'll have to look back too, I've been meaning to anyways, forgot some points that are coming up now. The cops all do seem to say the same thing no matter what's in the pictures, huh?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m
#richardchrisman will resume 9/3 at 10:30am

Thanks for carrying the full afternoon load Jewels, it was a busy day, you must be bushed. I sure hope I can help tomorrow, I have to find some way of seeing real time tweets, arrgg this is really aggravating. I'll let you know in the morning, and please, please let there be live streaming!

Thanks again, Jewels. :)

Your welcome! My only problem is I have chronic back pain and sometimes I have trouble sitting for the duration. I keep trying to change position's. I will see what I can come up with for tomorrow.

Don't worry though I can get through it I am tough like Juan! lol

September 3rd?? That's a pretty long Labor Day break.

Dang I missed the 9/3 part, I guess we don't have to worry until next week.

I take back my prediction, we may not be done until 9/18. WOW

I went back and looked and it does say 9/3 at 10:30!

Your welcome! My only problem is I have chronic back pain and sometimes I have trouble sitting for the duration. I keep trying to change position's. I will see what I can come up with for tomorrow.

Don't worry though I can get through it I am tough like Juan! lol

LOL!

I put a regular bed pillow on my computer chair seat, it makes everything feel better. :blushing:

This twit block better be over with before the trial comes back, I do remember a few times while watching the live strem of Arias that sometimes the tweet boxes weren't showing on the page at all, back then I didn't look at any twit page so never would have connected it to being maybe a problem with a twit server or something. Whatever the deal is, I hope they fix it soon.

Or if it is my computer, it better start reliving the past (like this morning!) and show me the tweets. lol

So they thought this trial would be over by 9/3 or no court until 9/3? TIA

So they thought this trial would be over by 9/3 or no court until 9/3? TIA

I think at the beginning the judge told the jury he thought it would go until about mid-September, which it looks to be pretty close on target for if JM doesn't have a big rebuttal case, and if he doesn't keep RC on the stand for weeks should he terstify. I'm leaving that misspelling because I think it might be an omen for how RC would testify if he does. lol

I think at the beginning the judge told the jury he thought it would go until about mid-September, which it looks to be pretty close on target for if JM doesn't have a big rebuttal case, and if he doesn't keep RC on the stand for weeks should he terstify. I'm leaving that misspelling because I think it might be an omen for how RC would testify if he does. lol

I am expecting fireworks. So bummed it wasn't live streamed. Did you get your washer? We got a Whirlpool Cabrio W/D and they are awesome. Thx again for all you and Jewels do. :seeya:

Just saw where a PPD Sgt. Stefani Gombar saved a family from a burning house. She was on her way back to the dept. when she noticed smoke coming from a house. She banged on the doors and woke the family up, saving their lives. Now that is a POLICE OFFICER. JMV

Going to go shopping with hub this weekend, he's given me until then to nail down one or a few to choose from 'within our budget'. lol

About Sgt. Gombar - now that is good police work!

Ther should be video of today on azcentral.com in a bit. It is probably only 2 minutes of the news report. I will check after 6:30 their time again.

Going to go shopping with hub this weekend, he's given me until then to nail down one or a few to choose from 'within our budget'. lol

About Sgt. Gombar - now that is good police work!

We had to do that too:(. We got them at Lowes and they give you 10% off. Lucky you, there are Labor Day sales so you will do much better. They are so efficient compared to my old ones!

Only found a snippet on myfoxphoenix.com of today's paid ME testimony. No you tube videos. Snippet did not show Juan in action. :(

Only found a snippet on myfoxphoenix.com of today's paid ME testimony. No you tube videos. Snippet did not show Juan in action. :(

That was the way it was for me last night with AZCentral with Lissette Martinez. She had a story with a very Micro clip of Juan in cross. Not enough to get anything out of it.

I will check You Tube again in the morning and see if anything new is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd