GUILTY AZ - David Ian Wile, 30, Glendale, 14 August 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by DarkChii, Aug 19, 2010.

1. DarkChii

DarkChii Member

2. Loading...

3. sooth_seer

sooth_seer New Member

A couple of weeks ago I had a vision of a young man while meditating. I often put it out there to be contacted by the missing in hopes that I may pass along a message.

When I clicked on the reddit thread I just knew it would be the same guy; and he looks exactly like the one I "saw".

I did a quick meditation and jotted down what came to me. The first and most prominent thing was a white, dome shaped building that resembled an igloo.

The original poster of the thread was intrigued, because it turns out that David's parents live in a white dome house. That exchange can be read here.

My sense is that the car will not be so easily found as the camera.There seems to be a lot of focus on craigslist ads for similar cars. I would be interested to find out more about his camera and equipment and follow the leads that came up in my vision. My sense was that they might turn up somewhere along the I-10 corridor from Texas to Louisiana.

If anyone finds out about his equipment (assuming he had it with him). I would be happy to search it. As it stands, there is little point in my working on the reddit thread because there exists a very strong anti-intuitive faction.

4. AM528

AM528 New Member

I just saw this missing person poster come up on my facebook. A friend knows the family. I hope he is found safe. I passed on a message to her to have them check out websleuths because this site is so helpful.

5. DarkChii

DarkChii Member

No further word yet, still hoping. The aunt posted yesterday on the Reddit thread linked above.

6. sooth_seer

sooth_seer New Member

7. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ing-glendale-man-found-in-trailer-in-sun-city

<snipped>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Rest in Peace David.

8. DarkChii

DarkChii Member

I just got the news. I am so very sad to see it come to this end. I will be watching his story in hopes of seeing justice.

9. DarkChii

DarkChii Member