AZ - David Middlemas for child sexual abuse, Buckeye, 2008

how the hell could he afford to travel the world with her? unless he was using her as money :(

What I find really confusing is how they worded it as sayin as "he picked her up" like he brought a loaf of bread or somthing

And we wonder why the world got all up in arms when Silsby and her gang of nine tried to spirit little ones away?

ITA, that there's probably only one way he traveled the world. She was his ticket.

Sadly, I believe he was using her to get where he wanted to go. She was his meal and travel ticket...but, then again, there may be an inheritance or something like that. I really don't think this guy really worked or lived anywhere. Which is frightening to try to find his other victims, if there are any.

http://privateofficerbreakingnews.blogspot.com/2008/07/man-travels-around-world-to-have-sex.html
Admittedly, this is a blog, but it says he picked her up in the Philippines and then set out traveling the world with her.
Also says that he is transient...so I doubt he had the high power job. He was just sneaky, or had good papers, it would seem.

That article headline says he traveled to have sex with a teen. Are there two victims?

Really he traveled to commit rape.

That article headline says he traveled to have sex with a teen. Are there two victims?

Really he traveled to commit rape.

Yes, my apologies, that is the same man, from a whole seperate incident in 2008.
I didn't realize that myself until you pointed it out.
Looks like we have a two time loser here, folks.

Yes, my apologies, that is the same man, from a whole seperate incident in 2008.
I didn't realize that myself until you pointed it out.
Looks like we have a two time loser here, folks.

I just realized the article was about a seperate incidence. I was wondering why the age was different. Sounded like the same scenerio as far as the arrest. How was he allowed to go free after that arrest? It said he was facing 70 years? And admitted it? And was free to molest the baby? He said he had been molesting her since she was 7 months old and she is 3 now. That means he was probably molesting her at the time of the July 2008 arrest.

There is NO punishment harsh enough to fit this crime! I do have a good start however. Put him in the general prison population, with a cell mate that is 6'7", 285 pounds of pure muscle. This inmate should hate child molesters with a passion, know how to injure without anyone being able to visualize it on the outer aspects of his body, and be given three solid years to enjoy giving this pervert his just dues.

After this, let him be sentanced to his prison term!

This made me sick and made me think of Sharon Marshall for some reason. Poor sweet child! I thank God she is free of her molester.

I think the press needs to dig a little deeper in this case. There's got to be more victims. I don't want this guy hustled off before we get a better look at what actually went on.

Who's child is this? Who had custody? How was he able to travel and cross borders? Who else has possibly abused this baby? Where is she now? Surely, she's not placed with the person who gave permission for this man to travel with her.

I guess it's remotely possible that he bought her in a "black-market" adoption in the Philippines and if so, I want to know who sold her and handled the falsified documents. There should be a paper trail as this baby's only 3 years old.

Does he have family? Has he done this before with other infants and discarded them when they reached a certain age? A relative turned him in, why not years ago?

Many many questions.

I googled, pipl and zaba searched his name and didn't really come up with anything. I agree MissIzzy there is a lot more to this story. I can barely stand to read it :( I hope the child is safe and with someone who will take care of her. I pray her trauma has ended and that any foster family she ends up in is able to love and care for her appropriately and with patience.

Salem

I think the press needs to dig a little deeper in this case. There's got to be more victims. I don't want this guy hustled off before we get a better look at what actually went on.

Who's child is this? Who had custody? How was he able to travel and cross borders? Who else has possibly abused this baby? Where is she now? Surely, she's not placed with the person who gave permission for this man to travel with her.

I guess it's remotely possible that he bought her in a "black-market" adoption in the Philippines and if so, I want to know who sold her and handled the falsified documents. There should be a paper trail as this baby's only 3 years old.

Does he have family? Has he done this before with other infants and discarded them when they reached a certain age? A relative turned him in, why not years ago?

Many many questions.

If he had the money to travel the world without working I guess he would have the money to "buy" a baby. I just want to know why he was free to molest this child when he had been arrested in 2008 and facing 70 years then? What genius decided he wasn't a risk?

and obviiously he would have had custody of this girl in 2008

I think she was his little "cash cow" (oh sweetheart, you are an angel, though, we know). I'm afraid that he got the money to buy her from the prostitution of the "last child". Very curious and ominous case.

Being that this child's sexual boundaries are non-existent, she's going to be at extremely high risk of abuse again. This child is going to require very specialized parenting and treatment.

Please remember that it was my mistake and the case in 2008 is not the same as this one, the 2008 case involved a teenage girl. She was the one he apparently got in the Phillipines. As for the 3 year old, I still don't know where or how he got hold of her.

How is this little girl ever going to be able to function in this life?

How?

Jesus wept as k says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam