AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 7 mos, Tempe, 27 Dec 2009

I am a part of a facebook group and Logan has been on there.

Basically they have been waiting for EJ to crack but she never does.

I'm still angry that jury hung instead of convicting her of a kidnapping charge.

That aside, Gabriel might still be alive and some couple in Mexico might have him or something. There is some evidence that she sold him. Not that it makes her any less despicable.

I'm still angry that jury hung instead of convicting her of a kidnapping charge.

That aside, Gabriel might still be alive and some couple in Mexico might have him or something. There is some evidence that she sold him. Not that it makes her any less despicable.

There was no credible evidence she sold him. I think her account of killing him is what happened.

There was no credible evidence she sold him. I think her account of killing him is what happened.
This is a case which has haunted me. I don't believe she sold him either. And it's unbelievable that she was only jailed for a few years and released on probation. Is there a way to take this to court and try Johnson with homicide, using a death in absentia?

This is a case which has haunted me. I don't believe she sold him either. And it's unbelievable that she was only jailed for a few years and released on probation. Is there a way to take this to court and try Johnson with homicide, using a death in absentia?

If they had enough evidence of homicide then they could prosecute a no body case. But I guess they never felt the case was strong enough.

I was happy to see Gabriel's dad went on to have other children and seems happy.

I don't know what happened to her but I think society should know where she is and what she is doing. She's a danger to everyone IMO.

If they had enough evidence of homicide then they could prosecute a no body case. But I guess they never felt the case was strong enough.

I was happy to see Gabriel's dad went on to have other children and seems happy.

I don't know what happened to her but I think society should know where she is and what she is doing. She's a danger to everyone IMO.

She lives in a suburb of Albuquerque, NM and and as of 2016, worked at a car dealership and she is also married.

Ty for replying. I didn't want to seem like I'm setting off fire alarms but I couldn't get past the question in my head. I'd never read about Gabriel's case until I was looking for updates on the MP above. So thank you for the quick answer.

I'm sick by what I read on Gabriel's Charley Project page. I'm sure there are tons more in and outs to the case but based off of what I read, I think you're right. I'd love to believe he was adopted out, though I'm afraid he wasn't.:(

When she got arrested, it became public info.

A poster on here posted her marriage certificate

She married a man named Jim M <full name redacted by Admin> but there’s almost nothing on him online. Has anyone done any digging into him? I’m sure by now she’s told him some details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back