AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have said this before, and it still boggles my mind....how in the world could TS & JS adopt a child legally, since she lost custody of her own three children. Judges surely look at past practice, I would think. I mean, what was the reason she lost them ??? That's what amazes me on how they have H...if indeed this was a true adoption before a judge. My daughter is now 31 and adopted...30 years ago, we had to go through attorney's, judges, checking our backgrounds, checking personal references and a host of other things. Her bio dad even had to sign off on it and he was in prison...So what made them think that they could legally, before a judge, adopt Gabriel. Maybe nowadays, you don't have to go before a judge. I dunno....

Are there any details about the circumstances of her losing custody? And can someone tell me where can I read the myspace messages? Thanks in advance!

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4689480#post4689480"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Hummm..interesting...how big is Vicoria, and what might the make up of population would there be ??? and how far is it from Mexico ???

From Wikipedia:

Victoria is a city in and the county seat of Victoria County, Texas, United States.

The population was 60,603 at the 2000 census. The three counties of the Victoria Metropolitan Statistical Area had a population of 111,163 at the 2000 census, a major part of the region known as the "Golden Crescent". Victoria is the cathedral city of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Victoria in Texas.

As of census of 2000, there were 60,603 people, 22,129 households, and 15,755 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,838.3 people per square mile (709.7/km²). There were 24,192 housing units at an average density of 733.8/sq mi (283.3/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 71.18% White, 7.59% African American, 0.51% Native American, 1.01% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 17.31% from other races, and 2.35% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 42.92% of the population

As the crow flies it is about 200 miles from Mexico

Melissa

I have a theory as to how the loose pieces come together. Forgive me if someone has posted the same or similar theory - there are so many great sleuths here someone has probably already thought of this. TS and JS broker underground adoptions. TPS approached EJ not to adopt Baby Gabriel for herself but to act as a broker. TPS did not count on Logan's resistance. The birth certificate that was filed with TPS cousin as the father was done to bypass the need for Logan's signature to ok the adoption. Once the Birth certificate with the cousin name was filed then TPS could have the cousin sign the adoption papers. Once that was completed the underground adoption was arranged. This is IMHO but there are many couples desperate to adopt who don't want to wait a long time, or don't meet the adoption criteria set by legal agencies - maybe they are too old, etc. etc. Again, my theory,speculation and opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77