AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know... with the proof that elizabeth and tammy were connected on myspace, maybe we should be checking out the forums there or classified on myspace from early december to see if there is any way they were connected... such as elizabeth offering the baby, or tammi asking to adopt
That's a great idea. Any concrete proof that Tammi is a liar will blow this case out into the open. Tammi is up to her neck in lies & evil,illegal deeds.

In the Bible it says gather, it doesn't mean you have to do it publicly for the media.

Most vigils I have been involved in had nothing to do with the media. Intent means everything, as does HOW you say something. I hope we are not going to get into a lecture on one's personal interpretation of Bible scripture. Heaven help us all, lol !

That's a great idea. Any concrete proof that Tammi is a liar will blow this case out into the open. Tammi is up to her neck in lies & evil,illegal deeds.

I noticed by searching her email address on google that she tried to buy a car in Louisiana off of facebook ads. So that got me thinking that she is familiar with the classifieds at least on facebook,so hopefully on myspace as well. But for my myspace account it says that the classified are down for the day

If EJ is so torked off about Logan getting custody of Gabriel that she won't tell where he is.....maybe having Logan all over the media, begging for his return....would just make her revengeful self dig her heels in deeper. Maybe...

In the photo of Gabe in the puppy pajamas, where he is drinking from the sippy cup, there is a stain near his right ear that appears to be the same color as the Infant Tylenol. Too much of it to be a couple of drops from a medicine dropper, IMO.

That pic and the drugged looking ones almost make me lose all hope. :(

Since Mom is ML day......national holiday..........TS gets a few more days
off, LE prob won't arrest on Sun/Mon.............

Since the story is going to be on AMW tonight, how about everyone send an email to their local FOX station and ask them to pick up on the story tonight or tommorrow? One way to get the info out there.

One of the people that's been going through my mind lately is EJ's grandfather, Bob Johnson. One article says, "She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail."

Even if he didn't think she ran off with the car, Phoenix is the kidnapping capital of the world, did he alert LE that the car, EJ and Gabriel were missing?

Assuming he didn't call LE, how did he know that her disappearance wasn't due to her being involved in a ghastly wreck? Sadly, there are many car accidents in the valley every day and not all of them get reported on the news.

If you loaned your car to someone for a job interview, how soon would you call the police if they don't return your car?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

As of right now, if he's alive, Gabriel is current on all his shots. According to Tammi....

The least of the worries about Gabriel should be vaccinations! I just pray he's still breathing!

Will someone point me in the direction of finding out about E's parents? TIA

I don't think anyone's found out hardly anything about EJ's parents. There are rumors that both have passed, but beyond that, I don't know of anything else that anyone has discovered.

Since the story is going to be on AMW tonight, how about everyone send an email to their local FOX station and ask them to pick up on the story tonight or tommorrow? One way to get the info out there.

when is his story on AMW, EST tonight on FOX????

That pic and the drugged looking ones almost make me lose all hope. :(

idk to me that just looks like a clear cylinder block with an orange and pink top. I zoom in as far as I can and do not see liquid in there, at all.
and that little dribble of tylenol just looks like she dropped it or he spit some out.

If EJ is so torked off about Logan getting custody of Gabriel that she won't tell where he is.....maybe having Logan all over the media, begging for his return....would just make her revengeful self dig her heels in deeper. Maybe...
Either way I don't think she'll give up any more details than what she's already done. It seems it will be up to LE and the public to find him.

I don't think anyone's found out hardly anything about EJ's parents. There are rumors that both have passed, but beyond that, I don't know of anything else that anyone has discovered.

Is anything known about TS's parents?

All I saw was a quote in one of the early articles by E's grandfather that he's the one she turned to since her parents' deaths. I think if I recall the father was a drug addict and the mother an alcoholic? Just going from memory here. It is in the sticky thread. I too was wondering about their deaths. I'm also wondering if E graduated from college..she supposedly had a scholarship but did she graduate and if so in what major?:waitasec:

not_my_kids, just woke up from a nap and catching up. Just saw your transcription. This is huge! Thank you so much for finding it!

Jack: We had baby for, uh, baby Gabriel for 8 days. Uh, we were taking him back to his mother because of the father was wanting visitation. So, we took and dropped him off and then we spent the weekend, uh, basically calling, checking to see if he was okay. We didn’t know anything until the following Monday when we actually was, uh, first was able to talk with the, the father, Logan. And at that point, we all determined that something had gone awry because he hadn’t seen the baby over the weekend. So, uh, we started uh, back and forth, uh, we, uh, he mentioned about a Myspace page that she had, um, gone onto and made a blog. Uh, I went in and, uh, uh, and did a response to that blog. And, um, she called, uh, she texted us a few minutes later, saying, sorry, I should have called, I didn’t mean to worry you but what’s the problem? And, uh, then, uh, shortly after that, er, my wife texted her back and said, too long for a text, uh, call us. So she called us, and then at that time we realized because it came from a 210 code that she was in San Antonio, Texas. [inaudible]

See my day December 19. I think Logan *might* have that date wrong for his first contact with TayJay. Certainly understandable with all he's going through.

Makes more sense that he would have found out about the CPS report on a Monday (Dec 21) than on a Saturday (Dec 19).

This would put Eliz in SA on Dec 21, and TayJay knowing that, and makes Jack's FB post on Dec 22 a deliberate crock.

Good sleuthin', my friend :)

As of right now, if he's alive, Gabriel is current on all his shots. According to Tammi....

The least of the worries about Gabriel should be vaccinations! I just pray he's still breathing!

I can't imagine a couple who loves & wants a child to nurture, would put his real family ,biological father thru this HELL! That is why I believe those demons who rather kill him or abandon him rather than have their just desserts. I pray Gabriel is alive ,but these desperate criminals are not going to do anything good for him. Maybe they should realize the reason they are not blessed with a family is because of their EVIL!

All I saw was a quote in one of the early articles by E's grandfather that he's the one she turned to since her parents' deaths. I think if I recall the father was a drug addict and the mother an alcoholic? Just going from memory here. It is in the sticky thread. I too was wondering about their deaths. I'm also wondering if E graduated from college..she supposedly had a scholarship but did she graduate and if so in what major?:waitasec:

Grandfather says she quit after 2 weeks because she didn't like her roommate.

idk to me that just looks like a clear cylinder block with an orange and pink top. I zoom in as far as I can and do not see liquid in there, at all.
and that little dribble of tylenol just looks like she dropped it or he spit some out.

Oh, thank you so much! I don't know how to zoom in on it. Looked like red cough syrup or something! Whew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member