AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wondering if she gave him to some type of underground market..she might be in serious trouble if she rats them out....

Just a hypothetical... what is Gabriel if alive and she doesn't know the names of the adoptive parents?

I would think that she would help them any way she could.That would be one of the best case scenarios.

What really gets me about these cases is how our justice system cares more about the rights of the the one who is responsible than the victim. If what the grand dad said is true and EJ's lawyer did tell her not to talk, in my opinion THAT should be against the law, a babies life is at stake but I guess the attorney does not care the rights of the prisoner who caused all this is more important to him\her.

Even though her attorney may have advised her that way, she sure did say a lot neverthless. Consequently, 20 years as opposed to 35 to 60 years doesn't mean much to her. It means..........EJ.........the difference of being 43 or 83 when you get out!

Anyone get screen shots of TPS's FB wall before she screamed "Satan" again?

I wish we had a picture of h er actually screaming SATAN!... that would be even more entertaining... although if she were screaming SATIN!, that would be even better!

I think I need to watch some SNL with the church lady

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/fears-of-baby-gabriel's-death-mount-1-18-2010

I hope they charge her with murder. She will see there are worse things then being convicted of kidnapping. Hopefully she would give up the baby to save her life, but that isn't certain.

Poor Logan....Bless his heart. I think he's losing hope and LE sounds like they are too. I can't stand the thought of Gabriel being dead. I can't imagine what Logan is going through.

I really think she took those last pics of Gabriel to haunt Logan. Especially the ones with the knitted cap on. He looks drugged....I hate her. God forgive me.

Info on the Tornado Bus Company ...

Looks like they don't have a very good safety history and were even shut down by the Federal Motor Safety Admin after a devastating crash back in 2007. Apparently at that point, the company had already had 5 reviews of the company since 2001.

(snipped)

More info from the article:

Tornado's Web site is in English and Spanish and touts its routes to Mexico. It also advertises routes from Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee and Texas.

Tornado. founded in 1985 in Houston, bills itself as "a major tour and charter transport company serving the Hispanic community in the United States and Mexico."

A spokeswoman for the agency leading the investigation said it is unusual for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to issue out-of-service orders.

"We put trucks or drivers out of service for various reasons but not necessarily an entire company out of service very often," agency spokeswoman Melissa Mazzella DeLaney said.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Deadly.Bus.Crash.2.618927.html

I hope everyone remembers this is grandpa paraphrasing what Elizabeth said. But also, why read so much into it? I know we are all desperate for answers, but this is a couple of news pieces with a little bit of info of what Elizabeth allegedly said to grandpa... I'm still not so sure about him, not that he's done anything wrong just that many have discussed his whole demeanor about all this has seemed off from the beginning.

But reading stuff into what perps say is what we do here. It's the essence of WS.
I think the grandpa's demeanor is one of a guy who doesn't want to condemn his granddaughter totally and who wants to have hope but who thinks it's possible she is killed his great-grandson. It would be hard to strike just the right note under the circumstances.

She doesn't know why?? It doesn't cross her mind it's to help a baby? HER baby?

Pure sociopathy.

This is devastating.

it doesn't sound like the motherly instinct ever kicked in for EJ. Just today we're having storms in San Diego - lots of lightening and thunder. Here I am with my 12 year old - stay away from the windows, while we cudded up under a blanket and read a book. I wish every mother could know that feeling to protect, to do no harm, to break no spirit. That's our obligations as parents -- not to find them adoptive parents -- when they have a father or willing family members to take care of a baby.

sure I have to be a parent to a pre-teen, and trust me, an 8th month old is a heck of a lot easier. But I wouldn't change the last 12 years for a second.

I'm praying for you Gabriel - I hope you are safe out there.

Mel

Anyone get screen shots of TPS's FB wall before she screamed "Satan" again?
No, I am not a friend of TS, I do not want any association with her, it amazes me how anyone can sit there and claim religion and blantatly lie. I hope no one takes this the wrong way but if she HONESTLY believed in God she would have known that he didn't need her help, signing court documents, and lieing, or helping someone kidnap a baby from thier daddy. He is God he dont need her help!!!!!!! So she is one to be screaming Satan!

Also wondering if she gave him to some type of underground market..she might be in serious trouble if she rats them out....

could be the reason she thinks sitting in jail for a long period of time isn't such a bad deal. It sure is better than being killed by someone you ratted out.

I would think that she would help them any way she could.That would be one of the best case scenarios.

Yes, I know ... we just don't really know what she has told them and what she doesn't have to tell them. You can't bargain with something you don't have. I still think it's possible it was all set-up to be that way and I am not excusing Elizabeth for anything, I just want Gabriel to be found and anyone who had a hand in it to be prosecuted.

I also think if we all give up hope he is alive and the public thinks he is dead then not many will continue to search, they will just wait for a dead body to be found. 10 years from now there may still be no dead body, but people will still believe Elizabeth killed him.

I am leaning in one of two directions.
1. Gabriel is dead, because Elizabeth killed him either in a fit of rage or by overdose
2. Gabriel is alive and none of the players actually knows who has him at this point in time. Either EJ or the Smiths may have known who was set to pick him up, but have not the faintest clue where he went from that point.

Otherwise, somebody would have talked.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/fears-of-baby-gabriel's-death-mount-1-18-2010

PHOENIX - Logan McQueary, the father of the missing 8-month-old Tempe baby, is again speaking out on his past with the baby's 23-year-old mother Elizabeth Johnson. He's also losing hope that Gabriel will ever be found.

His message to the unidentified couple that allegedly adopted Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas: "I just want them to realize how much I miss him and how much I want him. To be a part of my life, my family, and realize what they're doing to everybody," said McQueary, choking back tears. "I just want them to do the right thing, and get him home."

Earlier Monday, Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather visited her in jail and they talked for about 20 minutes. He says he encouraged her to tell the truth, but she isn't prepared to speak.

"She's prepared to stay strong in her conviction that she did the right thing and the baby's in good hands," said Robert Johnson.

The above bolded statement sadly leads me to believe baby Gabriel is in God's hands. Finding him doesn't help her, and she knows he is in good hands with God. That is how I interpret what she told grandpa.

Poor Logan....Bless his heart. I think he's losing hope and LE sounds like they are too. I can't stand the thought of Gabriel being dead. I can't imagine what Logan is going through.

I really think she took those last pics of Gabriel to haunt Logan. Especially the ones with the knitted cap on. He looks drugged....I hate her. God forgive me.

Logan, I'm not sure if you read here. But my prayers are with you. Stay strong my friend, and let the Lord handle this. Miracles do and can happen.

Hugs,

Mel

It's funny how her lawyer's name hasn't been mentioned. I can't believe he would tell her not to help find the baby, unless, like others have suggested, he is no longer alive. She had a lawyer last week when she talked to TPS, why the sudden change?

Have we even heard who the lawyer is yet?

Butterfly, I agree, those are all excellent points

I still do not think Gabriel is dead. I think he is with someone who has means and that it still could be that Elizabeth is convinced he is being taken care of because of how this was set up. And, I still think it's possible she doesn't know exact names and such to help find him - that might be why she told grandpa what she did.

I'd like to agree but even if EJ does not know everything to locate Gabriel she could have told the most exact story she possibly can, to help. She has not and has dragged her feet for days and days. Why?

Just like Casey Anthony who could have told how Caylee left her charge and control with some verifiable facts if she was innocent.

EJ is playing for time, to see what LE/FBI find and hope Gabriel will never be found.

There are things you can say, a complete honest description of what you do know if you are at all sincere. Same goes for TPS --- all she has done is confuse and complicate the search with her overly clever spin and arrogance.

EJ and TPS are a dangerous double-act and both have wasted investigation time to play games. They are both so into themselves they forget about Gabriel.

The above bolded statement sadly leads me to believe baby Gabriel is in God's hands. Finding him doesn't help her, and she knows he is in good hands with God. That is how I interpret what she told grandpa.

Does anyone know if EJ is religious?

But reading stuff into what perps say is what we do here. It's the essence of WS.
I think the grandpa's demeanor is one of a guy who doesn't want to condemn his granddaughter totally and who wants to have hope but who thinks it's possible she is killed his great-grandson. It would be hard to strike just the right note under the circumstances.

I think it's fine to read stuff in and make assumptions as long as we keep reminding ourselves they ARE assumptions and that other scenarios with different assumptions also fit. But, I'm not trying to make any one believe what I do, sorry if it sounded that way ... persuade maybe, as that is also what we do

Just a hypothetical... what if Gabriel is alive and she doesn't know the names of the adoptive parents?
Okay, but from all reports she wouldn't even work with a sketch artist to come up with a composit of the couple.

Authorities have publicly said she has been completely uncooperative, in the effort to recover her child, from the very beginning. And, it continues.

I just can't wrap my mind around EJ killing him. I just don't get that feeling like I did with Casey. With Casey I knew (we) knew whether we wanted to admit it or not. If EJ did kill him, I will never trust my instincts again. Now that being said I have a diffrent feeling about TS, I feel that if she does have Gabreil hidden and she feels that she is going to get caught, I do feel that she could kill Gabriel. I just really have a BAD feeling about TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77