AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy talking about EJ on myspace describing her mood as "adventurous" and baby Gabriel may be alive, hidden & disguised as a girl. Nancy asking if LE is searching landfills in San Antonio. Reporter saying search is focused in San Antonio as well as a tip in Nashville.

I'm glad the babysitter is eating crow right now. If it's just a matter of her wanting a little spotlight, then she's callous at best. The only reason I've been concerned with her at all is that I'm concerned about WHY she's lying. When I saw today that people are starting to call her on her lies, I realized that LE released these hotel pictures about the same time that the babysitter came out of the woodwork. I find it interesting, though it could mean nothing at all. I WOULD like to hear what LE thinks about her and her lies. JMO

The pictures that Logan posted on the FB group for Gabe are adorable. There's some pretty young pics of baby Gabe. It broke my heart all over again.

My prayers again tonight will be for Gabe and those who love him.

BBM

Forgive me, I'm behind today, but what does this mean? Why is she eating crow? What was she lying about and has it been proven?

shes getting mad that they are trying to say connect the smiths/nashville

OMG...NG is reaching with the he's lost weight in his cheeks statement.

ugh. sheis trying to say he lost weight in the pictures. come on.

as soon as they start talking about connections to Tennessee and how police are be very quiet about tips and what they know
Nancy turns it back to the photo drama stuff.

she had a duffle bag!!! not backback!!!

ugh. sheis trying to say he lost weight in the pictures. come on.

as soon as they start talking about connections to Tennessee and how police are be very quiet about tips and what they know
Nancy turns it back to the photo drama stuff.

she had a duffle bag!!! not backback!!!

I thought I heard she had both.:waitasec:

I thought I heard she had both.:waitasec:

really? you mean on Nancy Grace? or somewhere else.

I thought she just said "she had a backpack ...oh she had a duffle bag" or something along the lines of correcting the backpack statement?

I may be wrong

I thought she just said "she had a backpack ...oh she had a duffle bag" or something along the lines of correcting the backpack statement?

I may be wrong

On NG... I may be wrong also

Okay this is getting rediculous. she sent texts and called Logan and told him that she killed the baby how she did what she did with him. She was in Texas when she said it. SA LE needs to charge her with murder, and bring her back here. they charge he with murder, and I bet she will spill if she knows he is alve.

I may be wrong
And I've thought all along it was a large (stuffed) backpack. :waitasec: MOO

Oh great the smith's will be back on

Okay this is getting rediculous. she sent texts and called Logan and told him that she killed the baby how she did what she did with him. She was in Texas when she said it. SA LE needs to charge her with murder, and bring her back here. they charge he with murder, and I bet she will spill if she knows he is alve.
I agree. And if she doesn't say anything then...well, we'll have the answer whether he's alive or not. MOO

Can we thank NG for more confusion? THANK YOU.
So it was a backpack...or a duffel bag...or both. If it was both, that shoots everything and gives the possibility that she could have drugged him and just carried him with her. ~sigh~
Gotta love tabloid media.

Oh great the smith's will be back on

I used to like nancy... when I would watch and not really follow the stories or look into them online. she is infuriating.

I hope someone calls the Smiths on their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam