AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we need a separate section for photos as far as time frame goes, as we narrow them down?
Being forumless, I can set up a Photobucket for it and caption it with the date estimate, as long as you guys keep me updated.
Let me know if you want me too.

Is there a place I can look at all his pics? Im not tammis friend on fb. tia

also, can you repost the poster please?? I want to post on BBC :)

Thank you so much, Ives.

This info is also on my blog here on WS. Link in my signature.

------------

Gabriel's family has a new poster they prepared, that they ask people to use.

picture.php

The file is available in different sizes and formats for both printing or posting online:

It's available as a PDF file on docstoc here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23304781/Gabe

It's also available on the family's Bring Home Gabriel Facebook. No Facebook account is necessary to access it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...al&view=global&subj=251236072296&id=506740741

It's available in photobucket here:
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/rmorgan2379/GabeMissingPosterVigil.jpg

I just want to remind everyone that although we are discussing it here at WS, all direct actions that we take, posting fliers and other kinds of notices, we do as free agents, without mention of Websleuths.

Pretty sure that's how it works. Not a mod, just seen that warning a million times.

ETA: Well, I'm pretty sure we can invite people to discuss, we just cant say, "I'm so and so and I'm from Websleuths, would you post this?"

Would we need a separate section for photos as far as time frame goes, as we narrow them down?
Being forumless, I can set up a Photobucket for it and caption it with the date estimate, as long as you guys keep me updated.
Let me know if you want me too.

This would be incredibly helpful!

what is BBM?

Does TS have any relatives in Texas?

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Bobbie Jo Riddle, Tammi's step sister...O' sheesh! I found a connection to Victoria Texas! Looks like Bobbie Jo's mom lives there! She's 77 years old. wouldn't that be Tammi's step mom?
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...495185&search_type=findperson&twitter_count=0

O Dear God! Calm me down! I'm bouncing out of my skin here.

It was mentioned somewhere, I'm sorry I don't have the link, that he may have seen a doctor while there. Does anyone have the link or source? TIA.

Also, I put his flyer on my signature in one of my mommy's forums, on FB, and if I had a blog I would have it there too.

MissingGabe is Gabe's relative. She has been verified by Tricia, but is not comfortable posting. Hoppy gave me permission therefore to post on MissingGabe's behalf. MissingGabe contacted me a few days ago, and we've been communicating since then.

I am the one that posted earlier that MissingGabe thinks Eliz may have taken Gabe to a doctor in SA, and asked if anyone could post flyers in hospitals, doctors offices, clinics, etc.

so posting on craigslist.. Anyone have recommendations on which category to post? I think that babys/kids would be good.but we have people that troll craigslist just looking to flag posts in the wrong section. (since its nothing for sale). Lost/found? I just dont know.

MissingGabe is Gabe's relative. She has been verified by Tricia, but is not comfortable posting. Hoppy gave me permission therefore to post on MissingGabe's behalf. MissingGabe contacted me a few days ago, and we've been communicating since then.

I am the one that posted earlier that MissingGabe thinks Eliz may have taken Gabe to a doctor in SA, and asked if anyone could post flyers in hospitals, doctors offices, clinics, etc.

wow. very interesting. I hope this isn't based on them thinking that is prescription tylenol still.....

I feel ok thinking he may have had doctor care. This makes me much more hopeful that she didn't hurt him...if she was going to kill him, she wouldn't care if he had doctor care.

so posting on craigslist.. Anyone have recommendations on which category to post? I think that babys/kids would be good.but we have people that troll craigslist just looking to flag posts in the wrong section. (since its nothing for sale). Lost/found? I just dont know.

baby/kids, lost & found, rants/raves?

WOW!!! Great find, Mom!

I've submitted it. The woman is 77 years old...heck she could think that she's just babysitting while the Smith's are on a cruise or something...she may not even have a TV and may not even know Gabriel is a missing child.

O I :praying: she has him.

I posted under lost and found in florida, tennessee and utah craigslist pages.... flaggers are too annoying and will flag off misscat posts (in baby/daycare type sections)

you can also post in the missed connections or even erotic services in san antonio... with elizabeth's picture

I forgot about that Victoria, TX thing. Someone said there was a "ping" from EJ's cellphone there, but LE denied it, right?

If I didn't have anything to do all night, I might go for a little drive, lol!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Bobbie Jo Riddle, Tammi's step sister...O' sheesh! I found a connection to Victoria Texas! Looks like Bobbie Jo's mom lives there! She's 77 years old. wouldn't that be Tammi's step mom?
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...495185&search_type=findperson&twitter_count=0

O Dear God! Calm me down! I'm bouncing out of my skin here.

I assume this is also BJ who posts on tammi's page and on her wall she talks about her new granddaughter. hmmmm

Remember that Walgreens, CVS and Target all have "in house" Drs Offices too. She could have taken him to one of those. You do not need an appointment.

Remember that Walgreens, CVS and Target all have "in house" Drs Offices too. She could have taken him to one of those. You do not need an appointment.

Or an urgi care or med express. No appointments there either.

I just sent an email to friends/family and asked them to forward....Stuff travels fast and to a lot of places like that...

Hi All...I have been lurking and dying to reply all day. First all this case tugs at my heart...I have a 6 month old and it's horrible to think about. On the other hand, I can't stop thinking about it. Deep down I feel this baby is alive. Which is why....I was thrilled to see the tweet from Cuomo today but suspicious. I live in the Phoenix area and emailed ABC 15 news. I have an email from the assignment desk and a reporter. Can I post their replies???? The assignment desk actually told me she called Cuomo based on my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood