AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know EJ has connection to Boston.
According to an article put out by the today show after an interview with T&JS "The Smiths originally befriended Johnson last year when they ran into her and Gabriel during a long layover at the Indianapolis airport."
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

So if they met during a lay over and EJ was coming from Boston does this mean that the Smith's were also coming from Boston or could they have been coming from some place else and just caught up with her in Indianapolis?

I don't know how this stuff works I have never flown. lol Ask me how to drive anywhere in the country I can tell ya how long it will take and the easiest route to take. Flying, not my thing.
EJ was raised in the Boston area until she was 12, when she came out of foster care and into her father's home in AZ, she then returned to Boston in her senior year of high school, and then, again, returned to AZ.
The layover at the airport was allegedly, according to Tammi, when she was on her way back from a failed adoption through Agape Adoption Agency, which was called off because the bio parents wanted money, according to Tammi.
On the other hand, if you listen to the lies, this was either a chance meeting between Jack, Tammi and EJ or just EJ and Tammi. It also may have been in Indianapolis, depending on Tammi's mood when she tells the story.

There is a lot of Boston connection for EJ and there must be some for Tammi, as she saw the need to work it into a story to explain it. And if Tammi talks about it, chances are she's lying. MOO.

~BBM~

So is Tammi threatening EJ now? Sounds like it to me. :furious::furious:

I can not believe the nerve of this woman. It leaves me speechless. Where do people like this come from? :waitasec::furious::waitasec::sick:

Salem

Ya know, I serisouly wonder if Tammi told EJ to take the fall for this or something would happen to Gabe.

OK OK OK I know that she(EJ) didn't have much MOTHERING in her but even if she cared for this child even a LITTLE teeny tiny bit. And she DID want something "better" for him. When Logan refused to sign the papers and the Smiths knew all bets were off I wonder if Tammi said listen you either do this or you and the baby pay. Now that EJ knows the heat is on Tammi and I am sure she knows the cops are watching her and her house/family CLOSE EJ feels that it is OK to let the cat out of the bag without any repercussions from Tammi.

I was looking through a NM shopper this morning and there was a ton of Wanting to Adopt a baby ads ... EJ could have easily just picked up a paper and found someone there in TX .... Ugh can I slap her yet :slap:

We aren't the ones putting out the posters, they were created by Gabriels family, so I would have a hard time putting another childs face on them. There is a good chance that Gabe is dead, I think we all realize that, however, there is a chance he isn't. There is a lot more to this than there was to Caylee's case. This is about Gabe, his thread, his case, his posters and the effort to bring him home alive, until that is proven to be a fruitless effort.
MOO.

JMO....this is pretty late to be putting out these posters, the more immediate the event the better chance of a good outcome and any LE will tell you that

meanwhile...Elizabeth "Knows"....this is no real mystery here, she has the answers....LE needs to step it up....her family IMHO should be brought into this to get her to talk....put an informant in her cell, whatever whatever

Logical:

Sounds like you think people should just give up on Gabe.

I don't think they are willing to do that. You have great ideas for Aja, but why try to point out it's impossible to find Gabe?

ETA: I think a lot of people are willing to search that haystack for the needle as you say.

JMO....this is pretty late to be putting out these posters, the more immediate the event the better chance of a good outcome and any LE will tell you that

it is just "logical"...

meanwhile...Elizabeth "Knows"....this is no real mystery here, she has the answers....LE needs to step it up....her family IMHO should be brought into this to get her to talk....put an informant in her cell, whatever whatever
ANd that is your opinion, we know where you stand. We get it. But we don't subscribe to the same beliefs about Gabe, as least I don't. You aren't going to make me stop, I doubt you will make the rest of us stop, and in all actuality, it seems quite meanspirited to come around and tell us all that we are wasting our time. I don't see it that way, and I know all the same statistics you do. This is a unique case, and most of us here choose to have hope that it will have a unique ending.
Why is it so offensive to let people hope????

Only God can judge and I don't know who is telling the truth here but after reading about Logan;s past, who are we to so quickly make assumptions toward Elizabeth....perhaps she has real reasons for not wanting her son to be with Logan, perhaps she loves Gabriel so much, enough to want a better life for him. Logan's past is much like the one she saw in her own father. Why would she want that for her son? I mean seriously. I too would do anything, no matter what it took to assure my child was with someone who was going to give them the love and caring that they so need and deserve.
As far as the Hotel pictures, I see a drowsy baby, a moderately clean room, pictures placed neatly on the nightstand and a mother who was proudly taking photos of her beloved child.

Public Access to Court Information - Case Search

<< return for new case search 7 records found
Case Number Name Party Type Birth Date Address Court
M-0751-TR-200311579 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200432461 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200506782 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
S-0700-CR-2004023070 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 Phoenix, AZ 85066 Maricopa County Superior
M-0751-TR-2006018125 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007011611 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 852511850 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007012755 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251 Scottsdale Municipal

IMO, a mother who loves her son would NEVER tell someone that she killed her baby and say it in DETAIL. Nor would she hand her baby over to people who are basically strangers. Both Elizabeth and the Smith's have said that they barely knew each other when Elizabeth gave Gabriel to them. AND she claims to have handed him over to random strangers she met in a park. As a mother myself, the very thought that there is any kind of love in those actions is a little bit offensive to me. I respect your opinion, and very early in this case, I felt the same way. But throughout the search for Gabriel, I've changed my mind as the facts have emerged. Elizabeth can be quite violent and tempermental. She has quite a few charges herself, and at one time Logan even had a restraining order against her due to her flipping out and trashing their home (Including Gabriel's crib and clothing) WHILE the baby was in the home. Elizabeth's own grandfather has even said that Logan did everything he could to keep their family together and that Elizabeth had a horrible temper. There are many other reasons, but I will decline from mentioning them here as you have every right to your own opinion.

Welcome to Websleuths, by the way.

Ya know, I serisouly wonder if Tammi told EJ to take the fall for this or something would happen to Gabe.

OK OK OK I know that she(EJ) didn't have much MOTHERING in her but even if she cared for this child even a LITTLE teeny tiny bit. And she DID want something "better" for him. When Logan refused to sign the papers and the Smiths knew all bets were off I wonder if Tammi said listen you either do this or you and the baby pay. Now that EJ knows the heat is on Tammi and I am sure she knows the cops are watching her and her house/family CLOSE EJ feels that it is OK to let the cat out of the bag without any repercussions from Tammi.

They come from Hell! Ugh evil people..:furious:

Can you imagine how mad EJ is right now after that call. She probably doesn't know the name of the people she gave the baby to or any of that information because TS controlled the whole thing and EJ never wanted any details before.

EJ was raised in the Boston area until she was 12, when she came out of foster care and into her father's home in AZ, she then returned to Boston in her senior year of high school, and then, again, returned to AZ.
The layover at the airport was allegedly, according to Tammi, when she was on her way back from a failed adoption through Agape Adoption Agency, which was called off because the bio parents wanted money, according to Tammi.
On the other hand, if you listen to the lies, this was either a chance meeting between Jack, Tammi and EJ or just EJ and Tammi. It also may have been in Indianapolis, depending on Tammi's mood when she tells the story.

There is a lot of Boston connection for EJ and there must be some for Tammi, as she saw the need to work it into a story to explain it. And if Tammi talks about it, chances are she's lying. MOO.

BBM!
I'm getting lost. I know what EJ's connections are. I know Tammi had the failed adoption and why. I know Tammi is a liar.

Is Agape Adoption Agency in boston?
I don't understand that she worked into what story to explain ?it??

I'm not asking questions because I don't feel like reading, believe me I have, I am asking because I truely don't freaking get it. lol

Yes, your right-TS could have given her the GPS before she left on her road trip.

I would post a link to the message but I can't find it right now nor do I remember who had the convo. Someone? Anyone?

It's not possible to link to an email. Anybody can type something up, put it on the net, and say somebody emailed it to them. That's why we're not permitted to link to or discuss them. There is no way to validate them.

ETA: The mod for this thread is Hoppyfrog. PM to verify the rules.

IMO, a mother who loves her son would NEVER tell someone that she killed her baby and say it in DETAIL. Nor would she hand her baby over to people who are basically strangers.

Snipped for space.

A woman that might care about her kid yet is being threatened would do anything to save that childs life including saying anything that she is told to say.
How many people put their child up for adoption and don't have a clue who is getting that child? Is it because they don't care?
If Elizabeth didn't know how adoptions were done, and the Smith's told her this is how things work maybe she didn't know any better.

I AM IN NO WAY STICKING UP FOR EJ JUST TRYING TO SEE THE POSSABILITY OF ANOTHER SIDE.

Well alrighty then Miss Tammi ! Boy I would have loved to hear that phone call. Do we think TS is in cover my butt mode ? So is EJ stating that TS will be the one to go down for this :waitasec: Maybe in part ... lol lol That girl has some serious denial issues ...

No, I think Eliz is in cover my butt mode.

Respectfully, many of us are choosing to not give up hope until Gabriel is found one way or another. And we respect that you find our efforts to be hopeless, but we do not feel the same way you do. You are not required to volunteer or help in any way. And in good spirit, we would LOVE for you to join us in celebration anyway when this baby boy is found and returned home.

Positive thinking produces positive results, IMO.

it is just "logical"...

It's not possible to link to an email. Anybody can type something up, put it on the net, and say somebody emailed it to them. That's why we're not permitted to link to or discuss them. There is no way to validate them.

ETA: The mod for this thread is Hoppyfrog. PM to verify the rules.

I know the rules. It was not ME who had the convo with the daughter it was another member on this forum that was talking about it I can not find the POST from the WS member that was talking about this.

HERE I found it. FINALLY.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4661270&postcount=616"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #4[/ame]

ANd that is your opinion, we know where you stand. We get it. But we don't subscribe to the same beliefs about Gabe, as least I don't. You aren't going to make me stop, I doubt you will make the rest of us stop, and in all actuality, it seems quite meanspirited to come around and tell us all that we are wasting our time. I don't see it that way, and I know all the same statistics you do. This is a unique case, and most of us here choose to have hope that it will have a unique ending.
Why is it so offensive to let people hope????

Why is it so offensive that I post MY thoughts and opinions on this??

I have no desire to "make people stop" whatever they wish to do....nor do I wish for people to try to stop me from injecting some logic here...I hope I am wrong

I do feel that IF Gabe is somehow alive and adopted out the answers are sitting in that jail cell in Maricopa county...really whatever the outcome, Elizabeth has the answers

it is just "logical"...

There are alot people viewing this thread and if even half of those people could help in finding Gabriel that could make the difference in bringing him home. That's why I signed up here at Websleuths to help in anyway that I can. You maybe right but how will that help if we all do nothing and wait. He's out there and there's still a chance, it's never too late if he hasn't been found.

Snipped for space.

A woman that might care about her kid yet is being threatened would do anything to save that childs life including saying anything that she is told to say.
How many people put their child up for adoption and don't have a clue who is getting that child? Is it because they don't care?
If Elizabeth didn't know how adoptions were done, and the Smith's told her this is how things work maybe she didn't know any better.

I AM IN NO WAY STICKING UP FOR EJ JUST TRYING TO SEE THE POSSABILITY OF ANOTHER SIDE.

I understand your point and I agree if myself or my son was being threatened, I would do ANYTHING for him to be safe. However, in this case, all evidence points to Elizabeth being the one to threaten her son, not Logan.
And yes, I understand with adoption that you are handing your child to strangers, however, if you do it legally, these people are screened and proven to be capable of providing a good and stable life for the child, and you have the choice to help choose the parents. That is not the same as handing your child to people you've just met. IMO.

Respectfully, many of us are choosing to not give up hope until Gabriel is found one way or another. And we respect that you find our efforts to be hopeless, but we do not feel the same way you do. You are not required to volunteer or help in any way. And in good spirit, we would LOVE for you to join us in celebration anyway when this baby boy is found and returned home.

Positive thinking produces positive results, IMO.

as far as positive thinking?? sorry I don't feel that way....each to their own

I would hope that we could still have "discussion" on this thread

No, I think Eliz is in cover my butt mode.

Good morning BeanE ... I just have a hard time believing TS about this call unless it was recorded ...
Heck truthfully I don't believe a word out of any of them .. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member