AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something about the stepson and adopting a baby behind his back.

I think I remember them saying on NG night before last that they have had the 4 year old since birth and the adoption went through when she was two.
I believe, this child was adopted from HIS (JS) daughter.
If they got this child four years ago 2005 (assuming she has not already had a birthday this year) when did she pack up and move from Nashville, TN to AZ?

I don't have the article link offhand from last night, but Jack's stepson, was quoted as saying they essentially got the adoption of the 4 year old through the courts while he was in jail and he is going to fight to get his parental rights back. From what someone else found the stepson was in jail for some automobile insurance thing.

We're not sure if that is really Jack's stepson (and misreported) or perhaps the boyfriend of his stepdaughter.

Good catch questions on the timeline. Not sure when they moved from Nashville. Before I thought 1 1/2 years ago - but I think that is just what Tammi's post said - so we'd have to know when it was written.

That San Antonio connection is very interesting.

But, on Tammi's data sheet on the same website (veromi.com) has Jack's age listed as 57, and her age listed as 37.

So, I don't know.

If you search JDS full name without the ie on the first name in peoplesearchpro he's listed as 56, and some interesting combinations of his and TS name come up under his name not relatives, and the only states connected seem to be TN and AZ (quite a number of towns in both)

I do not believe it is against TOS to speculate who a poster is. Can you provide me the text to show me this please?

Yes, it is absolutely against TOS to speculate about or try to discover the identity of another poster.

Go back and read the TOS; you'll see it there.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics