AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that one great grandmother had in Florida reminds me of this case.

Did she hate Logan more than she loves Gabriel?
Good quote and yes I believe she did.

Yes that is what Tammi said on her FB page. That EJ will only talk and trust her and that is why she had 6 newsstations set up for this 'interview' <phonecall> however it fell through due to lockdown. She seemed surprised that others knew about the lockdown and ask where they got that info from.

Ya can't believe what she say :)

I still think that is not the reason, but of course that is what she wants people to believe. It's downright creepy to me after what she has said and done that she is proclaims she is the only one Elizabeth trusts. I hope she ends up getting the shock of her life.

Her daughter blocked her wall on FB only BFF can read it now ... :( someone must be watching this site that knows her or is her. Just an FYI. Still trying to find that interview from last night.. no one knows?

I haven't found it yet ... but didn't go to Geraldo transcripts. Some of it is on the SM forums

If all the phone numbers match Eliz...........it sounds desperate to get as much money as she could plus give away LOTS OF BABY CLOTHES!!! (Craigslist)
OMG.......there is the premeditated crime right there IF IT IS HER!

Are you sure these are from EJ? I am particularly concerned about the free baby stuff. That shows that she wasn't planning on the baby being around.

Maybe it's stuff he outgrew...maybe.

I know I accumulated so much baby stuff I tried to pack it up or get it out of the house as they didn't need it anymore.

NOT that I believe anything is good about EJ...just a though.

watching NG rerun and listening to smith's again..........
I think I've heard enough from them until at least tomorrow night's show! And by then I hope there's some good news about Gabriel...

'night all!
:seeya:

Well, I guess this answer my question in the last thread about when Elizabeth started planning to leave. Most of the links on craigslist are expired. And I don't understand
I thought it was 2 dogs and they were yorkies Yorkies are MUCH different then poms.. poms are small and really fluffy and not worth half as much as Yorkies. Yorkies are VERY expensive dogs.

Watching a rerun of NG, diaper rash...........TS says the rash is yeast/bacteria rash........how would she know, is she a nurse?

I think that's possible, but what would Elizabeth be confessing to? If she confesses to murdered Gabriel (I don't think he is dead, at least I hope and pray he isn't), but then any role the Smith's had becomes much more serious.

It could be as I have thought and that the Smith's have covered their tracks so well, they may not be able to connect them enough to file criminal charges on them. I can come up with a lot of scenarios where they were controlling certain things and Elizabeth could identify more about who Gabriel is with, but she really didn't know how much the Smith's knew about it all. We now know the daughter is saying the GPS is key and that TammiJack gave her the GPS - they may even have been able to track her every move, Janet Morris might have put her in contact with someone else and TammiJack know who it is but Elizabeth doesn't know that they know - and so on). So, in that scenario, I can see Tammi interviewing her with the purpose of getting info that might lead to Gabriel - if it can't implicate her or Janet or anyone close.

I still think Tammi wants to interview to get her to agree with things, to say what Tammi wants, etc. This could serve two purposes, the obvious and that it would be very difficult for Elizabeth to go back on something she said. It could serve to incriminate Elizabeth further or it could serve to make TammiJack look better or whatever. This would obviously help Tammi with her book also and to become more of a celebrity, authority (the obvious purpose).

Elizabeth seems like a smart cookie, but TammiJack knows how to manipulate her and Elizabeth might still think she has to play the game and keep the secrets - who knows. What I'm hoping for is that Elizabeth points some of that rage at Tammi for using her. I don't think she's going to do that if Tammi keeps controlling her and manipulating the media this way with Elizabeth's participation.

I'm still curious - did we find out more about who is now representing Elizabeth?

I hope Elizabeth will be confessing to whatever she has done with her baby. Whether it's giving him away or killing him, I don't know. But, I don't think the Smiths have knowledge of what she did.

I guess that puts me in the minority here. I think the most that Tammi has to do with his disappearance is influencing EJ to do whatever she must to keep Gabriel away from Logan. I don't think Tammi is smart enough to run a blackmarket for babies. I do believe the way she tried to get Gabriel for her own last month was pretty horrid. If the Smiths did arrange for someone to take Gabriel why would EJ sit in jail to protect people she hardly knows?

Regarding the GPS, for all we know, LE already has it. They have not released an inventory of the car, the hotel rooms or EJ's personal possessions when arrested. Unless she had programmed in street addresses or locations I don't see how it's going to help much. Maybe LE got lucky though and found an address entered into it labeled "underground adoption society." Plus, you can not track someone's every move from a Garmin as far as I know. I'd be willing to bet they got more info from her cell phone than the GPS.

Sadly, all evidence so far points to Elizabeth murdering Gabriel. I hope and pray it's not true. It's obvious she didn't want him and she did not want Logan to have him. She wanted him to vanish from her life altogether so hopefully she did just give him away. But, she has a history of violence, anger problems, neglect and deception. She texted Logan and said she killed their baby and dumped him in the garbage. No innocent mother would ever say that, no matter how much she wanted to shock or hurt someone. Listen carefully to her jailhouse phone interview. Everytime she is asked about Gabriel, such as, "do you think he is safe" or "do you know if he is alive", she will pause or stumble over her words. You can tell when she is being deceptive because she will ask a question back to stall while she thinks of an answer, like "what do you mean?" Or she will say "beeeeecaaause, I trusted them" really drawing out the first word to stall.

IMO, EJ is for sure guilty of whatever evil thing has happened to Gabriel. The Smiths are guilty of bad judgement, arrogance, lack of intelligence, manipulation, but not evil.

Looks like EJ is saying that LM may not be Gabriel's father.

He has made many public appeals to find the 8-month-old, but court documents now reveal he may not be Gabriel's biological father.

In her petition for custody on Dec. 14, Johnson wrote that there were "two potential fathers," and requested that both McQueary and another man, Craig Cherry, take paternity tests.

Cherry said he had no comment on the case when reached by phone Sunday

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...-in-Tempe-missing/6PhW8F-82kSl7PwFqFdGgw.cspx

omg - she's giving away baby stuff
why wouldn't she take it with her to give to the couple who 'adopts' her

that makes me very uneasy

Court records paint new picture in Tempe missing baby case
Reported by: Rudabeh Shahbazi
Email: RShahbazi@abc15.com
Last Update: 9:00 pm

TEMPE, AZ -- As the search continues for a missing Tempe baby, we're learning more about the family at the center of the case.

Police say mother Elizabeth Johnson is not cooperating with authorities who are working with the FBI in at least four states to find her baby, Gabriel.

MORE: Mother of missing baby gets extradited to Arizona

"Just tell me where he's at," said Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary.

McQueary was granted custody after Johnson didn't show up for a custodial court hearing and allegedly fled the state with the child.

He has made many public appeals to find the 8-month-old, but court documents now reveal he may not be Gabriel's biological father.

In her petition for custody on Dec. 14, Johnson wrote that there were "two potential fathers," and requested that both McQueary and another man, Craig Cherry, take paternity tests.

Cherry said he had no comment on the case when reached by phone Sunday.

"If they're looking for a place for Gabriel to go, we have the father, and the father wants his baby boy back," said Sgt. Steve Carbajal. "That's the bottom line of this whole case."

In court documents, Johnson said she feared McQueary would kidnap the baby and leave the state.

Three days earlier, McQuary filed for custody, saying he feared Johnson would kidnap the baby, and that she was neglectful and unstable.

In the statement, McQueary wrote that Johnson would leave Gabriel crying in his crib for hours without changing his diaper, and that she kicked McQueary out of their apartment, saying, "Take that damn baby with you."

According to documents, he had previously filed a restraining order against her, after he said she trashed their Tempe apartment, causing thousands of dollars in damage.

A protective order was later dismissed when the couple got back together.

On Dec. 14, McQueary wrote in his complaint that Johnson hid the baby at a friend's house until police finally found the boy at 3:30 in the morning.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...-in-Tempe-missing/6PhW8F-82kSl7PwFqFdGgw.cspx

Some of the links say expired... :/
I thought it was 2 dogs and they were yorkies Yorkies are MUCH different then poms.. poms are small and really fluffy and not worth half as much as Yorkies. Yorkies are VERY expensive dogs.

I know, the cache is in Google for some of them that are expired... I don't know about that ad either (or any of them)... I can't do any more research on this, I'm really just passing the info along.

pipl.com puts out a lot of CC's. Most in TX...and one in Miami Beach. I don't think I can link, because it gves a lot of home addresses, and they can't all be the right one. I'm supposed to be listening to a live podcast, so I don't have time to sleuth it out. But that was mighty interesting, so I thought I'd send it to you guys.

pipl.com puts out a lot of CC's. Most in TX...and one in Miami Beach. I don't think I can link, because it gves a lot of home addresses, and they can't all be the right one. I'm supposed to be listening to a live podcast, so I don't have time to sleuth it out. But that was mighty interesting, so I thought I'd send it to you guys.

One on MS in PEORIA, Arizona but he's 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288