AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ts just said on FB that she feels bad for Logan that (EJ) she painted such a different picture for us. She even had proof. I feel like such a fool for believing her.. I just pray that he (Logan) gets his baby back safely.

Paraphrazing of course so I dont get in trouble.

Looks like some back peddling.

Well, if that is 12/8 and if it is EJ's listing, then it makes me think the previous listings were really just to scrape up some cash and possibly clean out some old baby stuff. I have a 3 year old and the amount of stuff that he's outgrown through the years, that we give to purple heart, is amazing.

I did see that one of the 'baby stuff' ads was posted 12/12/09. I think she was just getting rid of stuff and possibly thinking at some point Gabriel was going to be adopted by the Smith's also.

She did say yorkies on NG and said she sold 2. She may have given away one and sold the other 2?

Yorkies are not even CLOSE to Poms. Poms are TOTALLY different and Yorkies are worth a GREAT deal more.
Yorkies dont get that big Poms can get to be around 20-25 lbs. Although some can get to be 25 lbs its rare.
Yorkies have long hair and take a lot to take care of were Poms have fluffy hair and yip a lot.

They aren't even close in comparison. Yorkies cost close to a thousand dollars each. Poms are easy to find everywhere. I can see selling Yorkies at 400-500 each FAST. But Poms.. doubt it specially on craigs list SO MANY free dogs and cats on there..

JMHO

Yorkies are not even CLOSE to Poms. Poms are TOTALLY different and Yorkies are worth a GREAT deal more.
Yorkies dont get that big Poms can get to be around 20-25 lbs. Although some can get to be 25 lbs its rare.
Yorkies have long hair and take a lot to take care of were Poms have fluffy hair and yip a lot.

They aren't even close in comparison. Yorkies cost close to a thousand dollars each. Poms are easy to find everywhere. I can see selling Yorkies at 400-500 each FAST. But Poms.. doubt it specially on craigs list SO MANY free dogs and cats on there..

JMHO

Just relaying what I heard on NG last night, also she wasn't specific on weather she sold them for $500 Total or for $500 each.

Wow! So EJ accused LM of what she did, before she did it..... and tried to throw another man under the bus.... and she said "blue" body - that one really scares me. It sounds like she was thinking suffocation of Gabriel.

I am having a very hard time understanding how a new mother could say such things about her child. That the words actually came out of her fingers and went over the phonewaves to the baby's dad. Even if you were really mad and stupid - how could you type such words? It is different from yelling stuff out when you are very angry. You have to think how to spell the word and then, there it is - in your face on the little screen before you hit send. I don't understand how she could have hit the send button if the words were a lie :(

Salem

um but the dogs? There was 3 dogs? and they were poms not yorkies?
I thought TS said they were YORKIES and I thought that she said there was two..

I just keep getting more and more confused.

Maybe they weren't Yorkies and he made a mistake. If not, it might also mean she never raised that kind of money they were claiming from selling the dogs. Then again, didn't they act like they weren't so sure or just remembered she had a GPS with her?

I think they need to look near Victoria, Tx in dumpsters.........

I think that even if that was what happened, checking the dumpsters now would be a bit late, no? It would have happened on the 27th of December, right?

And why drive to Victoria? If things changed in San Antonio, and EJ lost it, there's a ton of surrounding places that she could place Gabriel's body. (that sucked really bad to type :( )

Do you think that she was heading to Victoria for something else and then lost it (her mind) there? Possible I guess, but then why the days in San Antonio? Why not just spend the whole week in Victoria? What was the significance of San Antonio?

Just thinking out loud again. I love you all, you help me challenge my thoughts and keep an open mind and I thank you for that. But for everyone looking for a corpse, I want you to be wrong so badly that I can smell it, as I am sure you understand.

:praying:

It sounds like her and LM had a mobile home, with her name on it. She probably stayed there until she rented out her room for $400 and took off for Tx.

Yes, Logan said somewhere that unfortunately when they got the mobile it was just put in her name, I think... so he had no claim on it and couldn't stay there. I think she kicked him out or whatever on Dec 8th - that's the date of the first ad, isn't it? Looks to me like she was trying to give one room to a nanny, then rented one to a renter before she left.

Going to bed marking my spot, praying baby Gabriel is found safe. Good Night everyone.

She did say yorkies on NG and said she sold 2. She may have given away one and sold the other 2?

Tammi can't think of what an airport or an unemployment check is called. I'm not sure she could tell a Yorkie from a Pom. Or a 2 from a 3, for that matter.

Maybe they weren't Yorkies and he made a mistake. If not, it might also mean she never raised that kind of money they were claiming from selling the dogs. Then again, didn't they act like they weren't so sure or just remembered she had a GPS with her?

gotta tell ya..
I dont think she 'really' knows ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! -TS-

Ts just said on FB that she feels bad for Logan that (EJ) she painted such a different picture for us. She even had proof. I feel like such a fool for believing her.. I just pray that he (Logan) gets his baby back safely.

Translation for those who don't speak Tammish:

An attorney for Logan sent me a cease and desist letter, which included verbiage about the defamation suit I will face if I don't stop slandering and libeling him.

I won't give her a free pass in this, as I truly believe that they were/are involved on some level, but I applaud her for typing that out and I hope she really sees it that way.

Translation for those who don't speak Tammish:

An attorney for Logan sent me a cease and desist letter, which included verbiage about the defamation suit I will face if I don't stop slandering and libeling him.

lolz!!!

I did see that one of the 'baby stuff' ads was posted 12/12/09. I think she was just getting rid of stuff and possibly thinking at some point Gabriel was going to be adopted by the Smith's also.

Well she had given Gabriel to the Smiths at this point.

She owns a mobile home. Logan lived there with her til she kicked him out. Does grandpa live there, too?? If not, why isn't she renting the whole thing instead of just a room?

That's a good question - I mentioned she was trying to give a room to a nanny in exchange for care. Someone else had a post about the Nanny thing not too long ago also - not sure where it came from, posted on the web but not an ad?

I assume it was a 2 bedroom mobile. Maybe she just ran out of time? Or maybe .... I don't know, one more thing. I don't think grandpa lived there

(adding: makes me wonder if her original plan was to hand off/adopt out Gabriel in SA and then come back to Tempe and live, somewhere along the line she realized that wasn't going to work? Have to go see what the date is on the rent ad)

I don't want to say this, but the podcast I have been listening to is on the necessity to always expand your "what if" base...how to never forget that there is an exception, and never make the facts fit. Accepting that if they don't fit, they aren't fact.

On that note, here goes.
How do we know, how do the police know that that child she had with her in San Antonio,wasn't a borrowed baby? How do we know that she wasn't paid by the Smiths to do their dirty work? They don't transport stolen babies, it's too much risk, so maybe they pay others to do it...EJ takes Gabe to Nashville, drops him off, picks up another child, takes him to San Antonio, where she gives him to a couple at the park, as she was supposed to, and then, alone, gets on the bus.
Just theory, and it would all hinge on the baby in San Antonio not being Gabe. But if it wasn't family or close friend that saw them at that park, isn't it just an assumption that she had Gabe, or did she in all actuality only have a blond male child roughly the same age?

Gotta go back to class now. I would love it if the theory gets picked apart before I get back. I don't like this theory.

Well she had given Gabriel to the Smiths at this point.

Yeah, that's what I thought but hadn't checked the timeline yet - thanks! I also thought somewhere it was said that Tammi didn't want any more of Gabriels stuff - but maybe I'm making that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam