AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week on Nancy Grace, Jean Casares interviewed the Smiths. When asked about taking Polygraphs Tammi Fay said this:

TAMMI SMITH: Yesterday, I called Detective Ramirez (ph) at least five or six times and left about four messages with her. She finally called me back at 10:30 last night, and I was very angry and told her, That`s it, I`m tired of this. Set up the polygraph, like I asked you last week, and I want it done tomorrow. And she said, What time? I said 12:00 o`clock. So we were there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

She expressed her irritation that police will not return her phone calls again to Nancy Grace. The gall of this woman!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7218068

She said Johnson described, in detail, how a young white couple came to her San Antonio hotel room, put Gabriel in a car seat, and walked away.

"She did definitely describe the people, what they look like. They're definitely in San Antonio, she did sign paperwork, but they did not notarize it or anything like that," said Smith. "According to Elizabeth, these people are going to try and hide this baby."

Police say the jailhouse meeting between the two women was not recorded.
The couple came to her hotel room ? That would point to some sort of connection between EJ and this couple, before Gabriel was taken. So, can we scratch the random meeting in the park ?

If this pans out...
Sorry to keep ranting, but I'm so excited that this maybe something...

Anyway...if this pans out to be the couple who took Gabe, I have no doubt in my mind it was set up by the Smiths.

I can almost say with 100% certainty, TPS set this up while "blogging" herself.

Robin, be sure to keep us posted if you hear back from LE.

She said Johnson described, in detail, how a young white couple came to her San Antonio hotel room, put Gabriel in a car seat, and walked away.

"She did definitely describe the people, what they look like. They're definitely in San Antonio, she did sign paperwork, but they did not notarize it or anything like that," said Smith. "According to Elizabeth, these people are going to try and hide this baby."

Why oh WHY would the meeting not have been recorded?!?!?!

I don't understand that either.
Makes no sense to me.
:waitasec:

I was under the impression that all jailhouse conversations were recorded unless they were atty/client priv. or if an inmate was meeting with clergy.

But of course TPS never asked her why she was there, how she happened to decide to spent those exact days in San Antonio before leaving for Florida including paying for the room up front and getting everything taken care of by the morning she was due to check out, how she met these people etc. Just getting a vague description to try to prove that this couple really exist. Why is the man's description so vague? No height estimate, no weight estimate no eye color on either of them, nothing. But she sat in a hotel room with these people? How about a clothing description? Anything. TPS is a lousy interviewer if you ask me. :waitasec:

TPS is always talking about God and being a Christian but I don't think she is ordained is she?

Anyway, she's a gosh darn POI. I can't believe they let her talk to EJ at all, much less without it being recorded.

What are the odds that someone from out of state, went to San Antonio and adopted a baby named Gabriel on Jan. 1st????
EJ says the couple are planning to hide Gabe, well if "Beth" is the "adoptive" mother, then she may be just a little too excited to keep her mouth shut.
I'm assuming this project life kit or whatever is like a scrapbook?
She can't wait to put together a scrapbook of her new baby boy?

This is something else.
Great find.

I hope and pray this is the break LE needs to find Gabe.

Great work Robin.

Question.....could this have been a private adoption and the actual couple who got Gabe were not the couple who did the pick up? Could it be possible that this Beth who made the post not even be aware that Gabe is a missing child? And IF the final couple was not from San Anton, it really could be possible that they do not even realize that Gabe is a missing child.

So far, they have only shown Tammi talking... it was the Tammi show. One thing that had me yelling at the tv: the part where Tammi says Gabriel is alive, then smiling like everything was all wine and roses.

Thank you, missed it getting the kiddos off to school. I cannot believe anyone is smiling when a baby is missing:furious:

Red by me!

So where is the video of this hotel room encounter? Shouldn't there be a couple on video entering with an empty car seat and leaving with a little blonde headed boy in that same car seat?

Question.....could this have been a private adoption and the actual couple who got Gabe were not the couple who did the pick up? Could it be possible that this Beth who made the post not even be aware that Gabe is a missing child? And IF the final couple was not from San Anton, it really could be possible that they do not even realize that Gabe is a missing child.

Yes...I think all of that is possible.
If this is the couple who have Gabe, why Jan. 1st?
We know EJ was long gone by then.
So, there may have been a go between couple. Somebody who held onto Gabe untill then.
If this is the couple who have Gabe, they may not be aware he was kidnapped and adopted out illegally.
If that is the case, that would be really sad. I would feel for them.

But, as long as it would bring Gabe home to his Daddy, all that could be worked out. They would have no legal rights to Gabe. IMO

But of course, all of this is speculation since we don't know if this is our Gabe.

But I'm praying this is the lead LE needs.

If this pans out...
Sorry to keep ranting, but I'm so excited that this maybe something...

Anyway...if this pans out to be the couple who took Gabe, I have no doubt in my mind it was set up by the Smiths.

I can almost say with 100% certainty, TPS set this up while "blogging" herself.

Robin, be sure to keep us posted if you hear back from LE.

I have to believe one of two scenarios here. Either that post is from someone who thinks this kind of thing is funny, and there are a lot of them out there, or it was posted by someone who knows about this and is going around leaving deadend clues on the net for people to find. Just more confusion and distraction for LE to have to follow up on.

Let's look at that post. The person claims they were out of town and had just adopted a new baby 3 days prior. So they're on the internet just playing around and they decide to go to a blog that they've never posted on before? While they're out of town? And so they decide to open a blog account (it was opened Jan 2010) to post about a scrapbook that they claimed to have ordered? And they use the name of a child who is missing and the name of the town he is missing from twice?

Personally I think it's a hoax but I'd actually like for the FBI to show up at that person's door and explain to them why it's not very funny.

Could be a hoax but I'm praying it's not.

I have to hold on to hope that Gabe will be found.

I do not buy the Beth story

1: She is here(SA) taking pictures of her new baby Gabe
2: She will not be home when baby Gabe arrives

The story makes no sense to me. I think what we will find is that the IP of the poster comes from Arizona and the post was just an effort to throw off the police.

Ok, I gotta go to work. I'll be cheking in from time to time.

Y'all have a good day.

Praying Gabriel is found today and reunited with his Daddy.

The story makes no sense to me. I think what we will find is that the IP of the poster comes from Arizona and the post was just an effort to throw off the police.

I think she meant she will not be home when her kit that she ordered arrives.

She will not be home when her life project (purchased scrapbooking) arrives not Gabriel.

I am thinking it is a coincidence but not a hoax.

LOL.....just because they stated it was not "recorded" doesn't mean it was not VIDEO taped with sound.....LE tell fibs like this hundreds of times a day, it is what they do and do it well and often. jmoo of course!

LOL.....just because they stated it was not "recorded" doesn't mean it was not VIDEO taped with sound.....LE tell fibs like this hundreds of times a day, it is what they do and do it well and often. jmoo of course!

I hope you are right. It really bugged me to read this because I do not believe anything TS says. Was Elizabeth's public defender there? Was media there like TS said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆