AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for anyone who has a face book account. If someone requests to be your friend and you do not know them do you accept? I do not until I know who that person is. I am now (within 10 minutes) a friend of Tammi Smith. Why is she opening up her face book account? Is this a continuation of her media circus? or is this a "front" to look for the baby? I just cannot figure this train of thought out. :waitasec:

Here is my take for what is worth -- she has a private page not public but she is accepting anyone (unless they blatantly insult her in the friend request --:p) ---anyway -- she could just make her page public, but if she did that she would not get as many friend requests -- IMO IMO IMO

Well I have alot to do today and I fully expect you all to have baby Gabe found by the time I log back in OK .. :)

Also, Baby Gabriel has a very unique look, Maby because I am from a different area, LOL, But to me, he has alot of distinguishing characteristics. I know all babies have their own look, don't get me wrong, But sometimes, it takes awhile for their features to really shine through the baby look. does that make any sense?? LOL.

My point being, even if he is dressed as a girl, he will be noticable. JMOO

Kamille has been working hard behind the scenes...here is her take on the case and a little of her work.
Thanks Kamille!

Kamille

As far as I'm concerned, TPS saw that craigslist ad and either recognized it as being EJ trying to find help or that is the first contact they had. They tried everything legally available to them to handle this in AZ without going out of state but when LM kept filing right behind them they had no choice. There is no way that EJ, a destitute single mother with no income and no vehicle could plan this herself. No way. She wouldn't have a clue about where to start even. If TPS hadn't stuck her nose in this somewhere around the 9th of December, EJ and LM would have reconciled..again...and would still be having problems but not like this. EJ knew her only option was LM and the support he was giving her and she would have taken him back and Gabriel would have spent his first Christmas with his Mom and Dad. LM had never tried to take custody away from EJ before. He loved her and Gabriel and wanted them to be a family despite her problems, which were probably not too bad when she was on medication if that is the case. She went off them, went nuts, threw LM out and the rest is history. TPS swooped in there and gave EJ an alternative and she jumped on it IMO.

If you go to EJ's myspace page you will see the conversation she had with her friend from Boston about the trip. It's not even mentioned until the end of June I think. As of June 30 it looked like the trip was cancelled. Can't say for sure if EJ went or not but it looks like it might have been planned and then cancelled? If she did go, Gabriel would have been at least 2 months old at the time so even that doesn't add up. Nothing does.

You will also notice that there is not one post by TPS on her wall from the time they supposedly met until Dec 31 when she probably posted a CYA message about wondering what was going on or something because she had heard of the arrest on the news.

I have a question for anyone who has a face book account. If someone requests to be your friend and you do not know them do you accept? I do not until I know who that person is. I am now (within 10 minutes) a friend of Tammi Smith. Why is she opening up her face book account? Is this a continuation of her media circus? or is this a "front" to look for the baby? I just cannot figure this train of thought out. :waitasec:

Cuz she's looking for the baby. Maybe she thinks you want to be her friend because you know where he is.

I am very picky about who comes on my FB (real one). I was accepted on TPS's early on and she already had over a thousand people. Who does that anyways, but for attention.

Did momster know that Logan had gone to court on the visitation before she left Tempe?

Did momster know that Jordan had gone to court on the visitation before she left Tempe?

Clue me in, who is Jordan?
If you meant Logan, then yes, they went to court together and were given joint custody.
She knew, and she knew she was not to deny Logan the time with him.

Kamille has been working hard behind the scenes...here is her take on the case and a little of her work.
Thanks Kamille!

Thank you and Kamille so much for posting that. I can see that could definitely be what happened since EJ posted that craigslist add for a nanny on Dec 8th.

I think this scenario has great explanatory power and is very damning for Tammi as it means Tammi swooped in, is contacting mothers who were probably not even looking to adopt, and had schemes already in mind to influence Elizabeth. With Elizabeth off her meds, yes, she was spiraling out of control given the arguments with Logan, the changes in her situation, the Smith's constant influence overnight, and becoming more and more off balance with it all (esp since the situation appears to have been changing rapidly).

I've said it before and I will say it again: I don't believe in coincidences, for the most part. It makes absolutely no sense that EJ would say someone she doesn't even know, let alone slept with, is a potential father of Gabriel.

I'm not buying this "Oh we were having a good ole time laughing it up about DUI's". Who does stuff like that? Why are her explainations so downright weird. They aren't even close to being what a normal person would try to explain.

I think she definitely knew Craig Cherry's name was on those court docs. But why would they put them on there? Obviously, they wouldn't be able to switch DNA samples to make CC the father. So what were they planning on doing with his name? Were they going to forge a copy of the birth certificate and pass Gabriel off as CC's child? And then forge his signature on the adoption papers?

None of this stuff makes sense. It does give me more hope that Gabe is still alive though.

Think I found CC's myspace, search name and AZ. It's useless but I think that him.

IMO If CC could possibly have been Gabriel's father, TPS would have custody of Gabriel right now and we wouldn't be dealing with this at all. CC is just another player in this drama who is not going to get dragged down. Whether he knew they were using his name or not, at this point he is staying as far out of it as he can. Don't blame him really but he should tell what he knows if in fact he did know they were going to use his name.

Someone on FB is asking about H's father's claims and the coincidence factor of JM. Wondering if it can all be coincidence. Let's see how long that friendship lasts.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919

Obviously, it's a slow news day, as I am camped out on Facebook...and I have finals due in 5 days. Gabriel, come home soon sweetie, or I'm gonna flunk out.

CC and Baby Gabe are practically twins. YUCK! They both have a slightly slanted down left eye.

Although there might be a resemblance I'm fairly confident in my own theory that using CC was simply a ploy by Tammi to gain custody of Gabriel. If we can see the resemblance then surely she saw it too. Maybe since she couldn't give birth to another baby she gave birth instead to this brilliant, albeit absurd plan to gain custody of and adopt Gabriel.
Tammi knew that if there was a possibility that Gabriel was blood related to her, through CC that the court could possibly grant her temporary custody and then eventually an adoption of Gabriel. IMO all of this is Tammi's handiwork.
Gabriel is gorgeous and so is Elizabeth (she's crazy but very pretty) and I think gabe looks like a perfect mixture of her and Logan.
JMO but I believe that Logan is the biological father of Gabriel and I believe CC when he say's he's never met Elizabeth.

ok, wait. So EJ is saying LM is not the pappa? OK, so now its TS Cousin??

I have questions:

!. Why didnt Tammi mention this before and all of her interviews?
2. Where is this info coming from?
3. I thought TS met EJ at an airport 3-4 months ago, but didnt know her from Adam.
4. Isnt LM on the birth certificate????
5. Does anyone still think the Smiths are innocent??

Someone on FB is asking about H's father's claims and the coincidence factor of JM. Wondering if it can all be coincidence. Let's see how long that friendship lasts.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919

Obviously, it's a slow news day, as I am camped out on Facebook...and I have finals due in 5 days. Gabriel, come home soon sweetie, or I'm gonna flunk out.

Please keep all of us FB-less people updated.

Just for the record... in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Identity Theft and Meth use usually go hand-in-hand.

They steal and re-sell identities to fund their meth habits. It's big business for these low-lifes.

When you find an identity thief, you will almost always find they are a meth user, also.

One of the charges against him also mentions drug/drug paraphenelia <sp>

Melissa

Although there might be a resemblance I'm fairly confident in my own theory that using CC was simply a ploy by Tammi to gain custody of Gabriel. If we can see the resemblance then surely she saw it too. Maybe since she couldn't give birth to another baby she gave birth instead to this brilliant, albeit absurd plan to gain custody of and adopt Gabriel.
Tammi knew that if there was a possibility that Gabriel was blood related to her, through CC that the court could possibly grant her temporary custody and then eventually an adoption of Gabriel. IMO all of this is Tammi's handiwork.
Gabriel is gorgeous and so is Elizabeth (she's crazy but very pretty) and I think gabe looks like a perfect mixture of her and Logan.
JMO but I believe that Logan is the biological father of Gabriel and I believe CC when he say's he's never met Elizabeth.

I believe him too and I think this was plan number what? about 3? in how to delay LM from establishing his paternity of Gabriel and gaining custody. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam