AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You so Much. I am writing that down about the "cocktail personality." You have helped me gain closure of 2 years of thinking about my EX bff and why she would take small phrases and twist them into a corkscrew she slowly drove into people's hearts. And that "friend" was always talking about taking people's kids-she did it before. She was looking for new babies to take in when I last saw her, money played a part, but so did her "highly righteous" self-image.I looked her up and it was under the famous narcissistic disorder to a T. Everyone walked on eggshells around her. Now, I hope to hear from TS EX bff, who are no longer afraid of her, and find that baby !

I have dealt with a couple of people like that also, who are doing what your ex bff did and TPS has done.
Sick,Sick,Sick.
Glad you are getting closure.

:wave: I've been a lurker for a couple of years and never registered but TS has brought me out of lurkdom. I might be a little late here (took a few hours to be able to post) and I'm sorry if someone already said this, but:

I can't believe TS is going around saying she was so happy to have her house searched and how she BEGGED them to.. um, even IF she is innocent - why would you want to use up LE's resources searching your house for nothing.. why wouldn't you be BEGGING them to search for GABRIEL!!

Also - I don't think I know anyone who would be overjoyed at having people search through their personal items.. :waitasec:

This woman is unreal:banghead:
(bolding mine)

That was my first reaction when I listened to her. And don't forget LE seizing her computer hard drive. Sorry, but I don't think I'd be so "grateful"!

Okay - here it is - the REAL paraphrased truth -

The Tempe police are trying to build a case against Tammi because they think she introduced Eliz to a couple --

She is saying that may G___ strike her dead right now - she did not do such a thing, doesn't know why she left, who she met up with -- Eliz is not talking and they are just grabbing at straws. She asks everyone to just pray -

This is really getting to be too much.

GAWD! I am so sick of Tammi's "I'm a victim, here!" :banghead:

Why does she keep putting everything out there for all to see? Is she NUTZ? LOL! :crazy:

See, once again, this fits her mo.

First she tells NG she doesn't know why they're interested in TN.

Then she tells NG, oh, well we contacted a 'friend' to talk to EJ.

NOW we hear they actually have a house there.

seeeeeeee

TS's daughter was right! A little bit every day to keep the media interested in putting their face out there.

JMHO
fran

Kinda like...All I knew is EJ had a couple of names for fathers.

Then it's....I mentioned my cousin's first and last name and told EJ to use his name, but I was only joking, I honestly don't know how his name ended up on the papers. I only copied them and never read them!

Then finally.....Oh yeah, well I did write my cousins name down.

Forgive my ignorance, my youngest will be 30 this month, what does baby/infant Tylenol have in it that makes a baby sleep?

Nothing. Other than relieving pain allowing a restfull sleep that is. ETA: IMO, it sounds like Gabe was teething and that's what EJ meant. If he's fussing give him some tylenol.

Tempe officers search couple's home looking for clues in baby's disappearance
Originally published January 15, 2010 at 7:18 p.m.
Updated January 15, 2010 at 7:25 p.m.
<snipped>
Officers served the search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home Thursday night.

The Smiths have told police that Elizabeth Johnson, the baby's mother, asked if they wanted to adopt Gabriel, according to a police department news release.

The two have been persons of interest since the beginning of the investigation in late December.

Mike Horn, media relations lieutenant, said investigators were at the Smiths' home until 1:15 a.m.

Article:
http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/15/lv_gabrielupdate_011610_81740/?news&local-news
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video: New Developments In Baby Gabriel Case 0:45
http://www.azcentral.com/video/61846485001

Video: Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged 2:18
http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26515@knxv.dayport.com&navCatId=3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tempe Mother Indicted in Missing Baby Case
Updated: Friday, 15 Jan 2010, 5:49 PM MST
Published : Friday, 15 Jan 2010, 4:00 PM MST
<snipped>
Maricopa County prosecutors say 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson was indicted Thursday by a grand jury on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She remains jailed in Phoenix.

Meanwhile, Tempe police confirmed that officers executed a search warrant Thursday night at the home of a Scottsdale couple considered "persons of interest" in the case. Jack and Tammi Smith have said Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend wouldn't go along with it.

*Video Report Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/johnson_indicted_011510
Indictment Handed Up In Baby Gabriel Case
Jack, Tammi Smith Call Police Search 'Scare Tactic'
POSTED: 7:27 pm MST January 15, 2010
UPDATED: 7:52 pm MST January 15, 2010
<snipped>
Johnson was charged with kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference, authorities said.

Police will not elaborate as to who Johnson's alleged co-conspirators are, and they said Jack and Tammi Smith remain persons of interest.

The Smiths called the police search of their home Thursday night a "scare tactic."

Detectives searched two computer hard drives and confiscated a laptop, the couple said.

"They took and just duplicated everything that was on (the hard drives)," said Jack Smith. "They took a laptop that hadn't been turned on in about eight months."

Though they said the search was unexpected, the Smiths said they have nothing to hide.

The Tempe Police Department said its goal is simply to find Gabriel.

"Based on (Johnson's) statements, she either killed him or handed him off to someone else," police spokesman Mike Horn.

Police Release Photographs Of Baby Gabriel
On Friday, the Tempe Police Department released photographs of Gabriel taken from Johnson's camera.

According to an e-mail from Horn, time stamps from the camera indicate the final photographs were taken Dec. 26. Gabriel was reported missing Dec. 27.

Investigators believe the photographs were all taken in a room at the Home Gate Hotel in San Antonio, Texas, Horn said.

Authorities impounded Johnson's digital camera when she was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla

Photographs Of Gabriel Taken From Johnson's Camera:
http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

Video: Baby Gabriel's Mom Indicted
http://www.kpho.com/video/22251438/index.html

Article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22251939/detail.html
•Timeline: Notable events in Gabriel's case
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/generic/news/gjohnson

:angel:

Isn't that illegal? ?? I guess it's only illegal to use them. She actually admitted to this?

TS doesn't see it that way at all which is so strange; just like filling out a legal form and putting down a random father, HERSELF!!!!! She was like oh that is my writing oh wow I didn't remember doing that. Lies are all ok when it is saving the baby from the father. I can guarantee the way she is explaining how and why she did it is not the way LE sees it. The way she keeps explaining how she did everything was because Elizabeth wanted that makes me wonder why Elizabeth would even talk to her and say sorry for what Tammi said has ruined her and her family lives. Tammi, whose life is ruined?

I just want to scream when I hear Tammi talk and no one really has battled her word for word. I am so literal and want to pick every word apart that she says and call her on it. I guess it is a defeating battle.

she has an attorney

I think her friend is talking to her and asked

does this (the police trying to blame her) have anything to do with tammy giving her "the name"

wtf is "the name"

maybe of someone underground??? so odd

Maybe the fake Texas ID, Elizabeth Jones.

Nothing. It makes them comfy. Pain reliever. A better one for the story would have been cold medicine but... too late for that.

ETA: Not too late, might come out later that the babysitter was confused and it was, in fact, cold medicine lol

Bouncing off your post here. The American Academy of Pediatrics has long since denounced the use of cold medicines in children under 6yrs old. This coming from a study by the FDA that cold medicines are not proven to be effective or safe for children under six. Now a days you can't even find baby cold medicine anymore. Everything is labeled/dosed for 6years and up.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5642870_shouldn_t-children-infants-cold-medicine_.html
The American Academy of Pediatrics strongly advises against giving cold medicines to children under two due to potentially life-threatening side effects. Reported side effects include convulsions, increased heart rate and reduced consciousness, according to the UCLA Health System.

I'm even more afraid for Gabriel if EJ was giving him cold medicine. If that's the case (unless an RX from a peditrician) the medicine was likely intended for a much older child. Again, just a little tid bit to throw out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288