AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he is trying to create a story line he is doing a pizz poor job by saying he was not off in the bedroom with Becky but was just a wall away from Isa's room.

IMO

Maybe that is the problem, that his story isn't holding up. JMO

I see your point, most windows can be locked from the inside. If the window was tampered with le hasn't mentioned that. No one has stated locked or unlocked or tampered with. That is why I find it odd they would say abduction right off the bat. Even le asks if she would sneak out a window. I would suspect abduction with an unlocked window or tampered window. But that hasn't come to light , we left the window locked or unlocked
jmo

I understand, but honestly if I got up, and my 6 year old child was no where to be found, and not the type to leave on their own without telling anyone... the first thing I would think is someone had kidnapped them.

IMO

Thanks. Would it be reasonable to assume one would be able to hold a job as a surgical dental assistant on a long acting benzo which accumulates in the blood stream to the point where one is that out of it?

The sleeping aids ...do they have the same punch drunk sort of effect?

I suppose one could have been up half the night...

I don't know, but he just sounds so opposite to the high strung persona I saw in front of the cameras.
If he functions in his job, he could continue taking it. For example, people on Suboxone function every day in their jobs. Sleep aids (including benedryl) can make anyone somnolent in the mornings.

Maybe he took something that morning because he was very anxious?

Posting w/o totally catching up (usually not a good thang)...but heard some of the 911 calls...

Sergio Sr. sure is a cool cucumber on his 911 call...

And RC drives a Lexus? Really? Rather pricey car for a family of 5, even with 2 parents working the jobs they have...hmmmm.

Maybe that is the problem, that his story isn't holding up. JMO

I dont know. Its been almost a month and they have had these calls for weeks now.

But he sure is putting himself close to Isa room and I cannot comprehend why he would do that if he was the guilty party. It seems he would have made sure he was at the other end of the home far away from Isa's room.

IMO

Can anyone tell me the time lapse from discovered to be missing and the 911 call?

TIA

If he functions in his job, he could continue taking it. For example, people on Suboxone function every day in their jobs. Sleep aids (including benedryl) can make anyone somnolent in the mornings.

Maybe he took something that morning because he was very anxious?

Like around an hour and a half before he called 911?

Posting w/o totally catching up (usually not a good thang)...but heard some of the 911 calls...

Sergio Sr. sure is a cool cucumber on his 911 call...

And RC drives a Lexus? Really? Rather pricey car for a family of 5, even with 2 parents working the jobs they have...hmmmm.
The Lexus goes well with their home that cost almost a half a million. Go figure that one out on their salaries.:waitasec:

Even in the 911 the son states someone broke in and grabbed her. Wonder who put that idea in his head.

She was gone and the window was open with screen on ground outside. I think it would be natural to assume she had been "grabbed" by someone. The son is the one who noticed the screen outside on the ground, probably when he was running around outside the house looking for her, or maybe from inside her room.

IMO, LE had to know that releasing this call would make people go "huh?" about Sergio...and yet they did it, today of all days...JMO

Can anyone tell me the time lapse from discovered to be missing and the 911 call?

TIA

Just a few minutes...as far as we know. Father went to wake her at 8 am..

Well, I was on the fence this entire time, but I've landed pretty hard on the suspicious of SC side. I let him have the closed eyes during interviews, the exaggerated emoting during his aria, the fiercely tense and grim grip RC maintained alongside him, but now? :fencefall:

Now he rates right up there with the other sociopaths who are ready to get right on back to "normal" uncomfortably soon: Casey A., Scott Peterson, Josh Powell, Drew Peterson... ewww, not a flattering group, is it? :no:

I dont know. Its been almost a month and they have had these calls for weeks now.

But he sure is putting himself close to Isa room and I cannot comprehend why he would do that if he was the guilty party. It seems he would have made sure he was at the other end of the home far away from Isa's room.

IMO

Yes! Plus why didn't he make sure Becky was the one to find Isa missing before she left for work.

The sleuthers in our home just listened to the 911 audio. We have placed Sergio in the hot seat based on what we heard. IOO he is WAY to calm, collected, and cool to be speaking to a dispatcher about his "missing child."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yep, Sergio sounds one toke over the line.

But if Sergio, the opera singer, dramatic performer, all around emotional guy did this, he sure failed at acting concerned for the 911 dispatcher. You'd think he'd have rehearsed his lines better. He forgot to build to a crescendo!

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO

Thanks. Would it be reasonable to assume one would be able to hold a job as a surgical dental assistant on a long acting benzo which accumulates in the blood stream to the point where one is that out of it?

The sleeping aids ...do they have the same punch drunk sort of effect?

I suppose one could have been up half the night...

I don't know, but he just sounds so opposite to the high strung persona I saw in front of the cameras.

As a surgical dental asst, would he have access to something like this that is used to sedate patients?

Well if he is trying to create a story line he is doing a pizz poor job by saying he was not off in the bedroom with Becky but was just a wall away from Isa's room.

IMO

But maybe that is because Becky would not have supported him if he said he was in bed in their room at the time. I am wondering if maybe they were living in the same home, but sleeping in different rooms at the time.

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO
Because maybe it was the closest thing to the truth, in that he wasn't with Becky nor in the boys room.

Yes! Plus why didn't he make sure Becky was the one to find Isa missing before she left for work.
Perhaps SC assumed RC would check on her and this being one of the rare times RC did not. Running late ect. Almost like get your butt home you didn't do this right ,this isn't the way it was planned.
jmo

Maybe she does usually look in on Isabel, but she was running late this morning??

ETA - I in no way think it suspicious that RC did not check on Isabel. IMO she fully expected Isabel to be safe that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck