AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been helping when a document dump comes out and information is shared, to put the page number of the info being mentioned and which PDF file it is located in.

On page 63 of PDF 1 is SC's detailed account of the night.
It answers many questions IMO...
Can I post a screen shot?

.....obviously still reading, but damn many questions we've been asking are answered...

[FYI....]

.pdf # pg62/63 is RC & SC's initial interview with TPD - separately

I am way behind on this thread. Does anyone have a link handy for the docs that were released? TIA!

ALL THE LINKS THUS FAR....they seem to be still in the process of updating...

MAIN SITE where they are updating (to watch for additional uploads)

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18621086/550-pages-released-in-celis-case

PDF 1 Page 63

a10oee.png

I don't know, but IMO if SC had something to do with Isa being missing,

he might not have gone to bed at 5 when he knew RC would be up in a couple hours...
as that would alert her to the fact he had not been to bed

He talks about the neighbor which is interesting. Then he talks about the dogs not barking in the night. Maybe he meant they did not bark until 6 am? IDK but it is curious.

ETA Link! http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563522/pdf-celis-1-blood-on-seat-testimony-from-neighbor

I can never go through any thing in a linear manner from begining to end ... so, packet 5 (5.12), it appears a man went into Famous Footwear at the mall. The woman working there thought he was acting like he was going to steal something and like he was high. He saw Isa's flyer and started talking about her disappearance and said he was ????'s uncle.

He said the parents didn't do anything to her and that the situation hits close to home because he has children. He said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that is why she was taken. He bought a pair of shoes. Security etc. followed him out and he got into a large with truck with big wheels and a lift.

He came back to do and exchange. Name on coupon was Danny Cline - LE contacted him and he denied making the statement the store clerk claimed he made and said he hardly knows the (Celis) family, but his fiancee is related to them. He had heard rumors JM was staying with the family and owes someone money.

Danny threatened LE with gun because they were looking around!

JM doesn't have job, cousin think he is dealing drugs, and he did live with Celis till recently (4/23 is date of interview)

More about it in attachment

<mostly paraphrased by me>

Attachments

• Untitled Image.pdf
    276.5 KB · Views: 26
I've been through the first file and don't see a whole lot other than the coach-witness at the bagel place. Might be something there, but I'm sure we won't be privy to that for a while.

PDF 1 Page 63

a10oee.png

I don't know, but IMO if SC had something to do with Isa being missing,

he might not have gone to bed at 5 when he knew RC would be up in a couple hours...
as that would alert her to the fact he had not been to bed

He talks about the neighbor which is interesting. Then he talks about the dogs not barking in the night. Maybe he meant they did not bark until 6 am? IDK but it is curious.

What is also interesting, is there is no mention of JM/cousin living at the house.

My DD used to write and draw inside her walk-in closet all of the time. We told her to go ahead because she always wanted to draw on the walls, like her dad's whiteboard. We told her no, not on the walls. But I gave her permission to draw on her 'private' walls in her closet because she used to play in there and made a little 'house' where she made us knock on the door. lol Anyway, she would draw pictures and write things, even 'mad' things when she was angry at us. I never painted over them because I thought they were cute. But I suppose if she went missing they would be seen as evidence. She wrote once that she ' haited' her brother because he was 'meen.' And we kept that scribbled in there for years. Even though she and her big brother were best of friends, he was mean at times and she went to her cubby hole and wrote about it.

Lol, well, kinda lol-
When my ex and I were going thru our divorce, I used to find interesting things written on the undersides of my daughter's shelves and other furniture.

"I love Dad. ONLY"
"Mom is mean mean mean"
Etc

Her counselor told us to give her a journal and then a rag and soapy water to clean off her writings, all without making too much of it. :D.

Her point was that it was just something kids do, but it was fine for us to redirect her energies to paper. :). Acceptable boundaries.

I'll bet much could be made of her graffiti had I ever been investigated, though, normal or not! YIPES!

JMO

PDF Celis 1, page 62: RC indicated to the LE interviewing her that one of her sons has (redacted). LE asked if he was capable to harming (redacted) and RC responded that he was not.

Interesting!?

Somehow I started on packet 2. Page 62 telsl of K9 (dog) officer hit on neighbor's home.

Packet 2 page 65, person tells of vast tunnels under Park Place Mall

On page 63 of PDF 1 is SC's detailed account of the night.
It answers many questions IMO...
Can I post a screen shot?

Yes, and that he slept on the couch until 5 am and his wife asked him if he was just getting to bed.:maddening:

PDF Celis 1, page 62: RC indicated to the LE interviewing her that one of her sons has (redacted). LE asked if he was capable to harming (redacted) and RC responded that he was not.

Interesting!?

Yes it is interesting. what does he have?

What could one of the boys have that would cause LE to ask RC if the boy was capable to hurting Isa?

I can never go through any thing in a linear manner from begining to end ... so, packet 5 (5.12), it appears a man went into Famous Footwear at the mall. The woman working there thought he was acting like he was going to steal something and like he was high. He saw Isa's flyer and started talking about her disappearance and said he was ????'s uncle.

He said the parents didn't do anything to her and that the situation hits close to home because he has children. He said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that is why she was taken. He bought a pair of shoes. Security etc. followed him out and he got into a large with truck with big wheels and a lift.

He came back to do and exchange. Name on coupon was Danny Cline - LE contacted him and he denied making the statement the store clerk claimed he made and said he hardly knows the (Celis) family, but his fiancee is related to them. He had heard rumors JM was staying with the family and owes someone money.

Danny threatened LE with gun because they were looking around!

JM doesn't have job, female cousin (?) thinks he is dealing drugs, and he did live with Celis till recently (4/23 is date of interview)

More about it in attachment

<mostly paraphrased by me>

Forgot to ad JM moved from Florida 6 months ago.

And the woman who is related is Justin's niece, not cousin.

Attachments

• Untitled Image.pdf
    276.5 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads