AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that her family has forgotten her, but I don't blame them for not speaking out, every word they say is twisted into something negative. I believe they are privately grieving, I'm sure there is not a day goes by that they don't cry for their little girl.

As for LE, I hope they're still working on the case, but I think if they had enough evidence against Sergio, he would be behind bars by now. Maybe they've decided to focus in a new direction.

The media is all about newer and fresher stories, and much of it is centered around politics right now.

Not sure if there is already a thread going or if this is even the right forum but does any one have any utd info on Isabel Celis?
I've searched the news but there isn't much. I browsed here briefly but again wasn't sure I was looking in the right place.
Thanks in advance.

Have you seen the Isabel Celis case on the polls board? If not, you might want to check it out and participate. Here's the link:

What happened to Isabel Celis? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I doubt that her family has forgotten her, but I don't blame them for not speaking out, every word they say is twisted into something negative. I believe they are privately grieving, I'm sure there is not a day goes by that they don't cry for their little girl.

As for LE, I hope they're still working on the case, but I think if they had enough evidence against Sergio, he would be behind bars by now. Maybe they've decided to focus in a new direction.

The media is all about newer and fresher stories, and much of it is centered around politics right now.

Not having enough evidence does not a non-suspect make. They've said (LE) that they are waiting for the missing piece. All indications locally are that this is a waiting game. 'Til someone "talks". And yes, they are still working the case.
IMO, etc., blah.

I think with Isabel missing it will someday drive me batty with why it's so silent. I've never seen anything so quiet on a missing child's disappearance. Family, friends, LE, media, it's all too quiet or maybe it's just not concerning to them like it is to me (us). smh sad day in Tucson to realize that. bummer...or it's bigger than I imagine why she's missing. smh again.

So Quiet! Aren't we on a count down for a new document dump? Aren't we due? Or maybe i am imagining things.

I join you in thoughts and concern for poor Isa. May God Bless her.

To me they are way overdue for a doc dump under the FOIA. I emailed with reporters and they said they had the requests in but nothing has been released (about one or two months ago.)

The search warrants release is due in November, I believe.

Whatever has happened to Isabel, it feels like the family needs to possibly come forward with more information. jmo

Ahh, Isabel, we want to find you more than anything!

I volunteered at our big annual festival here over the weekend. You better believe I was looking high and low for the family. Sadly, I saw but ONE t-shirt and NO posters/flyers for Isabel during my 10 hour gig.

Yet I've gotten 3 or 4 Facebook newsfeeds the past few days with pictures and "pray" messages. :/ Maybe they had a booth at Tucson Meet Yourself that I just didn't see?

Yup. Warrants will be unsealed (or extended) in November.

What stands out the most in Isa's case now is the LACK of community support.

It seems like all at once, everyone just pulled away.

It's sad, because it's Isa who will suffer - but understandable if these people have perceived something hinky with the parents.

I was so shocked by the lack of community support including the local media. I am ashamed unless I just am not on the to know list. The family set the mood. Not much compared to many other cases. Very very sparse it appears to their advantage. jmo

I will flip burgers, take names & id's, walk desert tracks, whatever you want Tucson. Speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong