AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard if the Celis family will be having a vigil or event for the one year anniversary since Isa disappeared? Just curious as I know other families has done similar things and its a way to being attention back to the case.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/mom-keeps-faith-missing-daughter-will-return/article_9184d22b-902b-5b1d-9103-b4c3918c1532.html

• What: A Day of Safety and Awareness for Isabel Celis

• When: Sunday

• Where: Mass at St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, 215 S. Craycroft Road at 9:15 a.m. Fingerprinting, Ben's Bells painting, fingerpainting and balloon animals at Peter Piper Pizza, 5925 E. Broadway from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

• More information: Peter Piper Pizza will give a percentage of Sunday's sales to the Bring Isa Home fund to help the Celis family pay for bus stop signs displaying Isabel's information. Print out a flier at www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis and take to any Peter Piper Location.

:rose:Where is Isa?
I can't believe it has been one year and no answers! A beautiful girl vanished and it seems as if she has been put on the back burner. It's as if a TV was stolen from someone's home and there weren't many leads so the case just sits on a shelf somewhere, no big deal.
I don't get it, this is a child!!! Where is she? What happened to this sweet little girl?!? I would be screaming for answers if I were one of her parents! I can't imagine just letting this go on like it has. I would be in the police department EVERY DAY demanding they find my little girl! It makes me so sad, my heart just breaks for her.:(
Isa needs to be found!:rose:

And at a sloth's speed,..we will hear another newscast in the future "keeping her name out there"...

Wishing Isabel is found & the guilty arrested.

:rose:Where is Isa?
I can't believe it has been one year and no answers! A beautiful girl vanished and it seems as if she has been put on the back burner. It's as if a TV was stolen from someone's home and there weren't many leads so the case just sits on a shelf somewhere, no big deal.
I don't get it, this is a child!!! Where is she? What happened to this sweet little girl?!? I would be screaming for answers if I were one of her parents! I can't imagine just letting this go on like it has. I would be in the police department EVERY DAY demanding they find my little girl! It makes me so sad, my heart just breaks for her.:(
Isa needs to be found!:rose:

I think LE has a very good idea but need to find her to arrest!

I think LE has a very good idea but need to find her to arrest!

she does not need to be found to make an arrest. If they have an idea of who did this, all they need is evidence that shows that she was taken by this person or persons and then they go from there.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Celis advertising: where does the money go?

Isabel Celis' parents say the money they received to help find the now 7-year-old is essentially gone, and they can't afford any more advertising.

Between $25,000 and $30,000 have been raised since Isabel Celis vanished one year ago.

Firends, family and people in the community fundraised; they held car washes and accepted donations for t-shirts and bracelets.

Isabel's mother, Becky, said one-tenth of that money has gone toward a private investigator in the Los Angeles area, hired by a relative.

Another investigator in the Phoenix area is working for free; he's part of a nonprofit who works off of donations.

more at link

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22047239/finding-isabel-celis-financial-questions-answered

I once heard someone say we should " pray like it all depends on g-d and work like it all depends on us" IMO they haven't been working hard enough to find their own daughter- fund raisers and balloons -sorry-I know it must " suck" but sorry- not enough.

thank you for posting this- I know I will watch this appearance 100 times but...I wonder what body language experts say about RC's eyebrows? pulled up...and in ? didnt J. Driver say that that expression shows ...remorse.. guilt. I was looking for how she explained Paris Hilton's release from jail-Maybe I am mistaken.?

I feel so badly for little Isa. Praying for her everyday.

We have seen this countless times in other cases. PI comes in to save the day and fizzles with time! I'll believe it when I see the results of that promising lead ...

We have seen this countless times in other cases. PI comes in to save the day and fizzles with time! I'll believe it when I see the results of that promising lead ...

Yes, I remember the dud in Lisa Irwin's disappearance, the 3 duds in Haleigh Cummings case, Caylee Anothony had at least 2, I think too, Dominick or whatever (one of the three in Haleigh's case too as it was FL), and that other guy, & I know there's more in other cases but it slips my mind. Fizzle....Sounds like without more money they lose the 10 percent guy.....What's this lead? ha!

Hi Knox! Missed ya! :seeya:

Yes, I remember the dud in Lisa Irwin's disappearance, the 3 duds in Haleigh Cummings case, Caylee Anothony had at least 2, I think too, Dominick or whatever (one of the three in Haleigh's case too as it was FL), and that other guy, & I know there's more in other cases but it slips my mind. Fizzle....Sounds like without more money they lose the 10 percent guy.....What's this lead? ha!

Thank you for posting all the examples!! :seeya:

Hey Knox..

In a perfect world Dr. Know.. In many/most missing persons cases, it is a one way street concerning info/evidence sharing between LE and PIs working the case. This presents an obvious disadvantage to the private investigators..
PI Steve Siske(NC), was hired by missing Rosana Milani's parents. Due to the economy, the father was unable to pay. Steve has worked pro bono for 5 years now on her case.. As are many PIs, Steve was prior Law Enforcement.
Guess, as in any profession, some are professional and empathetic, while others are not...

Interesting read;
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Part-2-Missing-person-cases-are-routinely-ignored-1107530.php

Missing-person cases are routinely ignored

I just read that article, I'm mad, sad and frustrated. I understand manpower isn't always available but sheesh, if my loved one was missing I don't think I'd ever give up looking for them. IMO, of course, thank the Lord I don't have that experience.

:please: Still praying for you Isa, one day closer to being found.

Hey Knox..

In a perfect world Dr. Know.. In many/most missing persons cases, it is a one way street concerning info/evidence sharing between LE and PIs working the case. This presents an obvious disadvantage to the private investigators..
PI Steve Siske(NC), was hired by missing Rosana Milani's parents. Due to the economy, the father was unable to pay. Steve has worked pro bono for 5 years now on her case.. As are many PIs, Steve was prior Law Enforcement.
Guess, as in any profession, some are professional and empathetic, while others are not...

Interesting read;
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Part-2-Missing-person-cases-are-routinely-ignored-1107530.php

Missing-person cases are routinely ignored

I see a growing force. imo The Steve I was referencing was in another case.

The word is out as we tell our families about local crimes, horrible crimes to children and adults, it's just something that many aren't feeling afraid to talk about. I don't dwell on this in converstations but many are more than willing to talk about what they know about the news. I just keep on talking to them. It's a step and seems to be working at times. Better than 10 years ago. imo I'm referencing people in general.

I don't advise telling small children about this. It would need addressed with caution & advice. jmo

So creepy about the poor little one in Northridge. That area was my "stomping grounds" from ~1970 through 1982. The photo of her being lead out of the Starbucks on Canoga and Oxnard in Woodland Hills shows my doctor's office and investment broker's building in the background.
Thank gawd those two perps were caught.
Gives me the shudders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members