Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that he placed her in the trunk. this is due to him telling someone else that hairs never go away. from there im unsure. maybe out to where she was found?

Or placed her in the trunk when he kidnapped her from her home. I think he duct taped her mouth and bound her hands and feet before putting her the trunk when he abducted her.

Jmo

22 charges filed against him. There may be more. I think they fully believe Isabel and Maribel aren't his only victims and I agree.

They can probably find the car again and impounded it on these new charges. Its hard to remove all evidence. They have found evidence years old even when suspect had tried to clean.

Omg it made me sick reading he was accused of sexual assault at 11 years old.

I have said from day one we are looking at another Joe Duncan..one of the worst pedophile murderers in recent history. A sexual sadist and I think CC is just like him. Gender didn't matter to JD. He was raping little 5 year old boys at age 8. He went onto rape and murder both boys and girls. He also moved from state to state.

These poor children. It shows these creeps don't look like monsters even though they are.

I hope the car can be found, tho I have a feeling it's probably been burnt out somewhere to conceal any evidence it contained. I think you're right, in a letter to his fiancée, he talked about 4 bodies in the desert didn't he... and that's just Arizona... heaven knows how many victims this monster has. We can only hope and pray for the justice system to prevail and him to never see the light of day beyond prison wall again.

I hope the car can be found, tho I have a feeling it's probably been burnt out somewhere to conceal any evidence it contained. I think you're right, in a letter to his fiancée, he talked about 4 bodies in the desert didn't he... and that's just Arizona... heaven knows how many victims this monster has. We can only hope and pray for the justice system to prevail and him to never see the light of day beyond prison wall again.

This happened in Arizona. I believe the prosecutor will ask for the death penalty. If convicted and I think he will be.. the jury will vote for death.

In Arizona Jodi Arias brutally murdered Travis Alexander her ex boyfriend and she was one vote away from getting the death penalty.

This case is of the kidnapping...rape and murder of young defenseless children.

The jury will have no sympathy whatsoever for this particular type of defendant. He is the worst of the worst.

This happened in Arizona. I believe the prosecutor will ask for the death penalty. If convicted and I think he will be.. the jury will vote for death.

In Arizona Jodi Arias brutally murdered Travis Alexander her ex boyfriend and she was one vote away from getting the death penalty.

This case is of the kidnapping...rape and murder of young defenseless children.

The jury will have no sympathy whatsoever for this particular type of defendant. He is the worst of the worst.

I hope you're right, tho the death penalty is too good for disgusting creatures like him. Quick and painless I'm sure was not afforded to the poor children he took away from their families.

He should have to go through every second of whatever he did to those innocent babies, and see what that felt like.

As a mother myself, Imagining I was in the Celis and gonzalez family's position, I would have no problem saving the state the job of having to dispose of that filth.

The saddest part is no matter what happens to CC, even if he suffers the most horrendous fate, nothing can take away what he did to to those girls, and probably more victims too, or bring them back again.

Last edited:
terrifying, I cant bear it...what could be more horrible? so he cased the family under false pretenses and returned later for the child.

god will take care of him someday.

I think that is one of the saddest parts of this case among so many.

What a betrayal to the Celis family. To contact them pretending to be interested in their car but actually casing out their home and targetting their beautiful 6 year old daughter has to be gut wrenching to all of Isabel's family.

Can you even imagine how they felt when they were shown a pic of Isabel's killer? Omg I cant even imagine how that will affect them for the rest of their lives. God bless them all.

This worthless was so cunning as he sought ways to select his next little victim.

I hope he rots in hell.

the perpetrator of this crime is a souless and vile shadow of a human being, barely human.. other, an aberration. I wish we could identify them by their aura or vibration..and that we could incarcerate them before they harm a child..kind of like that tom cruise movie..Minority Report.

MOO

Christopher Clements believes the Pima County Legal Defender’s Office has a conflict of interest because of a prior case. Clements wants Pima County to pay Maricopa County Public Defense Services for his representation.

Christopher Clements has been indicted for kidnapping and murdering Isabel Celis and Maribel Gonzales.

The Pima County Attorney’s Office will not take a position on who should represent Clements. Prosecutors did state it would be a “drastic and unusual step” for Maricopa County to control Pima County funds, according to a response filed in court.

The Legal Defender, Public Defender and Legal Advocate are 3 agencies that represent defendants in Pima County felony cases. If none of the 3 agencies represent a defendant, the Office of Court Appointed Counsel can hire an outside attorney.

A judge will consider who should represent Clements at 8:30 a.m. on October 11.
Christopher Clements requests new attorney
upload_2018-10-8_11-57-34.jpeg

This whole case is just so sad. There is no getting over this for any of the respective families. I was so heartbroken for Isabel's family from the day she went missing.
This is a little OT, but scientists are working to understand who pedophiles are, why they are, and how to identify them. I just found this article from a university study. Obviously it is at its' very early stages, but scientists are working on it. It is all so complicated.
Brain Scans Provide Clues For the Development of Pedophilia

This whole case is just so sad. There is no getting over this for any of the respective families. I was so heartbroken for Isabel's family from the day she went missing.
This is a little OT, but scientists are working to understand who pedophiles are, why they are, and how to identify them. I just found this article from a university study. Obviously it is at its' very early stages, but scientists are working on it. It is all so complicated.
Brain Scans Provide Clues For the Development of Pedophilia
Very interesting. Thanks. I wonder what “sexualization of nurturing” implies.

Christopher Clements believes the Pima County Legal Defender’s Office has a conflict of interest because of a prior case. Clements wants Pima County to pay Maricopa County Public Defense Services for his representation.

Christopher Clements has been indicted for kidnapping and murdering Isabel Celis and Maribel Gonzales.

The Pima County Attorney’s Office will not take a position on who should represent Clements. Prosecutors did state it would be a “drastic and unusual step” for Maricopa County to control Pima County funds, according to a response filed in court.

The Legal Defender, Public Defender and Legal Advocate are 3 agencies that represent defendants in Pima County felony cases. If none of the 3 agencies represent a defendant, the Office of Court Appointed Counsel can hire an outside attorney.

A judge will consider who should represent Clements at 8:30 a.m. on October 11.
Christopher Clements requests new attorney
View attachment 150107

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand this... excuse me being dense! But being from the UK, our legal system is different in a lot of ways. Is this basically saying that CC wants Pima county to pay for his attorney? As in any attorney of his choice? Or for an attorney provided by the state? Sorry I just don't follow. If anyone could explain it in laymans terms I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand this... excuse me being dense! But being from the UK, our legal system is different in a lot of ways. Is this basically saying that CC wants Pima county to pay for his attorney? As in any attorney of his choice? Or for an attorney provided by the state? Sorry I just don't follow. If anyone could explain it in laymans terms I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
I wish I knew. I don’t quite understand court proceedings so I have a learning curve to look forward to. I took the article as stating he wants the county to foot the bill to whom? I’m not quite sure. It’s as though Clements’ defense is faulting the county in some way. One of our legal friends will come along soon to help us both understand. Pls...

It seems to me like the Pima County Legal Defender's Office provided Clements free counsel, but that he is arguing that office has a conflict of interest with him. So he is requesting a public (free) attorney from nearby Maricopa County's Public Defender's office, but that Pima County should still pay the bill for that attorney like they would if it was one of their own.

The article mentioned that Pima County had 3 agencies to provide free counsel to Clements, so I don't think he will get any attorney from a different county's agency. The Judge will decide Oct. 11.

Hi,

Thanks

ok so his crimes against the girls were in pima county, which would have their county public defender office. he is in Maricopa county currently I think, he is wanting pima county to pay a Maricopa PD to represent him. probably wants to use his same lawyer there.

It seems to me like the Pima County Legal Defender's Office provided Clements free counsel, but that he is arguing that office has a conflict of interest with him. So he is requesting a public (free) attorney from nearby Maricopa County's Public Defender's office, but that Pima County should still pay the bill for that attorney like they would if it was one of their own.

The article mentioned that Pima County had 3 agencies to provide free counsel to Clements, so I don't think he will get any attorney from a different county's agency. The Judge will decide Oct. 11.

right, in the case of a conflict within the pd office they generally pay other attorneys who contract for pima county

ok so his crimes against the girls were in pima county, which would have their county public defender office. he is in Maricopa county currently I think, he is wanting pima county to pay a Maricopa PD to represent him. probably wants to use his same lawyer there.

I think you're right, I think he just likes his current lawyer and wants to use them for all his charges. It makes sense but that's not the luxury you get when you have a public defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave