Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, they should. All of their distorted values and self centred thoughts should go on record and show them as they really are.
There is a lot to be learned from what TG is spewing.
I agree as long as she is not jeopardizing the prosecution's case.

The 10 yo has lived in multiple homes, her and her sisters have been involved with CPS for years, and has seen more sorrow, fear and now tragedy than most kids her age. Grandparents are the only ones the kids have been able to trust. I mean she's older than her years, more than likely, as kids forced into that lifestyle usually are.

It's disturbing to me that her credibility is now in question, because she could tell more than the incident that night, leading up to Bella's death. I'd believe her over anyone else that's spoken to the media. BTW Whenever I read an article like in the Mohave Valley Daily News yesterday, I always check the fb pages of people like friends in an article. We can't discuss those here, however, I'd encourage people to do so themselves. http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b908420-3660-11e4-a821-0019bb2963f4.html

I've been doing that myself for the last few days and it paints a rather dismal picture.

Kinda reminds me of the movie "mask" where Cher who played the mother ran with a rough crowd but put her kids first . Not to say TG was anything like her , she isn't.

one of my favorite movies - YES and YES

What I want to know is why would he need new underwear, a new shirt, and new shoes, yet his shorts were ok? Forgive me, but I'm just not understanding this at all.
It's hard to figure out what a drug addled brain is thinking. I don't have a clue but I figured a lot time ago, I don't think the way they criminals do so what makes sense to them don't have to make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288