AZ AZ - Jason Saul, 17, Bullhead City, 15 Aug 1997

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by Fuuro, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Highdesertexplorer

Highdesertexplorer New Member

I stumbled across this case while looking at another unrelated case. I live in Bullhead city and about 20 minutes from Oatman. Does anyone know the exact or even approximate location of where the van was stuck? GPS coordinates or approximate miles, yards, feet from a marked road? There is a hospital near silver creek road and bullhead parkway. Silver creek road turns into a dirt road that leads directly to Oatman. From the actual mining camp (town) of Oatman to that hospital is about 12 miles. If this is the area where Jason died I’m sorry to say this but I can’t imagine his remains being located. There is some very very vast desert out there and countless vertical shafts many measuring 500 feet deep and deeper. I do a lot of exploring of the desert in the area between Oatman and Bullhead city. I thought if anyone knew where the van was stuck I would attempt to retrace a path from the Oatman area to the hospital I am thinking of although I do not know if the hospital I am thinking of and the hospital his friend turned up at are the same.

2. Fuuro

Fuuro spicy user

Unfortunately, we don't know the exact location where they were supposedly stranded or much of the circumstances of what followed afterwards.

I just hope that Jason's family (particularly, his step-sister) will soon figure out what happened to him. A quarter of a century is a very long time to not know what happened to your loved one. Based on the recent correspondence on this thread, I am almost certain that foul play was involved in this case. Unfortunately, whoever is responsible for doing this has managed to get away with it so far, at least for the time being.

MajorHoople and MagnoliaMountain like this.
  3. Fuuro

Fuuro spicy user

It is now 2021 in nearly all of the world. I started this thread in 2013 (I think that it may have been one of my first threads on this website, if not the first). I can't believe that I and everyone else on this thread have been following this case for so long.

Given the lack of updates and media coverage, all I can say is that I hope that 2021 is the year that Jason's case sees a resolution and some semblance of justice and closure is finally achieved here.