GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

I am aware none of us know, but did he SA her? or did he just decide to remove her permanently for being a 13 yr old girl?

He choked her, why would there be several large smears of blood? Injury to her mouth and nose? Sorry, I simply don't grasp it.

Is he an SO?

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_601045a2-fbca-5649-9d8e-ba8be7f63830.html
According to Joshua Lelevier’s Facebook page, he married Jayden’s mother in 2014, and he worked as a technician at the Florida Air National Guard.

The arrest was made after detectives gathered enough probable cause during an investigation that was done “slowly and methodically,” said Dugan. He said he could not go into details, adding that detectives believe there is “other information out there” and are hoping someone comes forward.

Another disgusting Stepdad story. And it hurts my heart because my beloved Stepdad , who raised us since we were very young, was the most amazing father ever. He deserves so much credit for the way he devoted himself to all 3 of us kids.

So when I see *******s like this, it makes me sick. :mad:

Thank you for these!

If these probable cause documents are accurate (I'm sure they are) all I can say is the stepfather is a moron if he thought he was going to get away with this crime with these totally improbable stories (attacked in his backyard?!). I hope this goes to trial quickly & he is locked away for the rest of his miserable life.

I was dumbfounded by all the evidence. It is pretty clear he has never followed WS or Forensic Files, etc. What a boneheaded moron. By the time I got to the bottom, I thought he needed this entered into World's Dumbest Felons.

Makes me sick !! How dare he touch a hair on her precious . I hope he has research 'Life in Prison'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

So, seeing the Web searches that were allegedly done by Lelevier, the exsanguination is disturbing. Also, looking into a possible criminal record from North Pole Alaska for DV. Looking at this guy's photos on FB, his toddler child looks to have black eyes!? Lighting?

Is he wrapped in a blanket? What is that?
Maybe he didn't have a shirt on when they arrested him -- most LE offices have a paper shirt for the accused to appear in the magistrate's office, etc. Who knoze? Maybe a sheet? WTH?

Anybody know how long he had been her stepfather? I don't like this...

This may mean absolutely nothing, but it's something that caught my attention right off the bat. It seems like he is fixated on only his child in his FB photos. I don't see any family photos at all...Is it possible he wanted her out of the way so he could have his "own" family with her mother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may mean absolutely nothing, but it's something that caught my attention right off the bat. It seems like he is fixated on only his child in his FB photos. I don't see any family photos at all...Is it possible he wanted her out of the way so he could have his "own" family with her mother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or fixated on something worse?

Could be suicide prevention jacket? I know that is not the proper term.

No -- a suicide smock would not have all that extra cloth -- someone could easily hang himself with something loose & flowing.

It's almost like a long bulletproof best -- very, very tuff material, not soft at all -- no buttons, no sash or belt.

b201ff_92901e23d7a44f6c97cf4410a65f7571.jpg

Here is one type of suicide smock.

https://www.preventsuicide.com/

Do you think he had insurance on Jayden? Maybe he needed money for some reason.

I think there is more to this story -- I can see the two of them arguing & stepdad hits her & knocks her out and panics when she comes-to; then he chokes her (and yes, that would indeed by First Degree Murder -- it takes minutes to asphyxiate someone.) But if it was a sudden argument, etc., or worse, why the prior research & fake suicide note?

There is more to this story. My mind flies...

I hope we will hear autopsy results (I assume there will be one...)

And her poor mother must be beside herself -- can you imagine? And she's got to tell the younger ones why sister & stepdad aren't at dinner or breakfast.

Thank you! I appreciate that. I plan on following this one close, as it happened in my County. Also keep in mind Isabel Celis the young child missing for years, remains were just found not too long ago. Police haven't released location but rumor has it, both were closeby . I'm sure there's no connection, just pointing out, several tragedies occurred in this area. Thanks again

I am aware none of us know, but did he SA her? or did he just decide to remove her permanently for being a 13 yr old girl?

He choked her, why would there be several large smears of blood? Injury to her mouth and nose? Sorry, I simply don't grasp it.
Is he an SO?

strangled with ligature that's why blood from nose and moth

Strange detail from the PC statement: Jayden's blood was found in the mother's car but the CCTV footage from near the body shows the stepfather's car?

strangled with ligature that's why blood from nose and moth
Strangled with a ligature and he had been researching suicides. Maybe he tried to make it look like she hanged herself and then something went wrong and he had to come up with plan b...getting rid of the body. That could explain deleting the forged suicide note. If I'm getting those details right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back