AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

Poor Susan and Jerry- I don't even want to imagine what those two went through before they died. We can surmise that the other body is Jerry. May they rest in peace with the angels together. What a crappy ending to one's life, and what for? Who and why would anyone want to hurt this poor couple?

The remains were found about two weeks prior on October 15 near Utah's border with Arizona.

bbc637e6-fee5-4e79-a9cc-76cd4c5030db-medium16x9_bmcfall1.PNG

A map shows the approximate locations of the McFalls home in Littlefield in relation to the site near the Utah-Arizona border where two sets of human remains were discovered on October 15, 2018.

Remains found in Arizona desert identified as missing Utah woman Susan McFalls

Missing persons case becomes death investigation

Susan McFalls’ remains were confirmed through medical records and a medical device found with the remains.

Both sets of remains have been forwarded to the FBI Crime Lab for scientific examination and authorities hope to determine the manner and approximate time of their deaths.

Wonder why it's taking so long to identify Jerry. I sure hope LE is on top of this. So very sad.

Last week the daughter-n-law of the Mcfalls posted on the Mcfalls FB page that it would take longer to identify Jerry's body because he didn't have any major health issues and that it would take more than dental records by themselves to identify his body. Susan Mcfalls had back surgery and implants placed in the back which made it quicker to identify her.

I hope evidence was found on the bodies and at the scene of where the remains were recovered to accelerate the homicide investigation and arrests will be forthcoming.

Last week the daughter-n-law of the Mcfalls posted on the Mcfalls FB page that it would take longer to identify Jerry's body because he didn't have any major health issues and that it would take more than dental records by themselves to identify his body. Susan Mcfalls had back surgery and implants placed in the back which made it quicker to identify her.

I hope evidence was found on the bodies and at the scene of where the remains were recovered to accelerate the homicide investigation and arrests will be forthcoming.
Thanks! Makes sense. That's my fervent hope as well, that there is some definitive evidence that will help nail the one/s responsible. Even though LE has not yet called it a murder case, I've no doubt in my mind it is that.

I believe the unidentified remains are at FBI crime lab and I don't know if it has been impacted by the government shutdown so it could take another month or so to identify the remains. Its possible the assailant might have removed the teeth from the remains to make identification more difficult.

Checking in on Jerry and Susan. I hope and pray that there was some forensic evidence LE was able to collect , when the remains were found, that will point to the killer. The McFalls and their family seem to be just the nicest people, and this case is one that tugs at my heart and soul. All cases do, but this one especially so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back