Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
caller now.....
Hi Shirley this is Jess...how are you holding up?
Grandma knows this caller. says she is holding up. She is the matriarch of this family Jess is singing Grandma's praises. she has seen all kinds of families with missing kids and never saw anyone with the strength grandma has
Grandma saying she is never gonna stop.
(i'm not gonna type the whole lovefest up)
Jess now talking about boundaries that civilians have when there's a missing child
Grandma going on about Arizona amber alerts being different (?)
Grandma doesn't want this to be a form of genocide (?)

okay...I think they're basically done. thanking Grandma now

Sorry to interrupt LynnB, but did someone confirm the newborn was taken from Jerice at the hospital?

this was just an hour of Grandma going on and on and on......
No confirmation of anything on this show.

Hosts are expressing their outrage at the new baby being removed and not given to family.
They know Grandma can't talk about it.

Hosts are expressing their outrage at the new baby being removed and not given to family.

I think the problem with giving the new baby to family is that family was who gave the other kids back to her. I think CPS/LE right now wants to sort out just who is responsible for Jhessye's disappearance before trusting the family again right now. JMHO

Host asking how Grandma feels about the media coverage now...she's been on quite a few networks
Grandma saying this is true, I've been on Cnn, then here, then on CNN again, MSNBC and then Dr DRew. In one week I had national interviews. But it wasn't focusing on Jhesseye, it was about the mom. I wanted it should be about Jhessye and not about the dirt slinging. It needs to stop and we need to look forward to finding this baby and bringing her home. It;s not helping and it's counterproductive to have the dirt be the whole interview.
should be about Jhassye. This is her baby. She was everything.she was a good energetic girly girl. That's not even in her profile. She's a loving child and that's what I want them to focus on.

BBM.
Is the grandmother already referring to this sweet child in the past tense? Has she given up already on Jhessye? I've held out hope longer for a lost cat than she has for her missing grandchild.

this was just an hour of Grandma going on and on and on......
No confirmation of anything on this show.

lynnb, thank you so much for transcribing this, I don't think I have the stomach to listen to any more of the grandmother right now.

lynnb, thank you so much for transcribing! Great job!

Lynn-thank you so much for all you do!! I would be very lost without you!!

IMO-Children's services taking the baby, speaks volumes to me. I believe that the children were NOT supposed to be in "mom's" home, and that is why Grandma marched herself into CS offices. It is also pretty hard NOT to consider "mom" as a poi-because of her past -TORTURE to her children. While I agree, that RSO's should NEVER be allowed around children, I feel the same about a so called mom who would torture her own innocent children, in the SAME ROOM as one...:(

Jahessye, you are such a beautiful little girl, where could you be?

I can't believe the hosts are truly outraged by this. This is standard operating procedure when they deem the parent(s) of the newborn to be unfit for whatever reason, particularly when a child's life is at stake. CPS will meet you at the door of Labour and Delivery and take the child after a very brief few moments after birth.

I was honestly surprised at the way Grandma was trying to point the finger at the cousins who raised Jhessye. That totally caught me off guard.
And the way she kept saying the "person who was emotionally invested in Jhessye".......I kept wanting to scream "shouldn't that describe her mother?"

host...what is your goals for this week
Grandma...going back to Arizona on Thursday and I plan on getting a rally together, probably city hall and the capitol, to get our elected officials to get the light shone on how this case was handled or not handled in other words. and what the Arizona state police and the Glendale police need to do. They have not been certified in child abduction response team and that is my goal. To make sure they are not doing a mock response.
If nothing else comes of this then at least they know they need to do more. they need to represent all our children.

I'm confused, is she an activist trying to gain attention to make improvements to the State system or is she looking for Jhessye?

Most immediate family members don't come to this stage so soon, MOO.

Where is this precious child??!!

I can't believe the hosts are truly outraged by this. This is standard operating procedure when they deem the parent(s) of the newborn to be unfit for whatever reason, particularly when a child's life is at stake. CPS will meet you at the door of Labour and Delivery and take the child after a very brief few moments after birth.

Especially since they have no factual basis from which to draw that outrage.

CPS does not remove children, especially a newborn without a valid reason.:twocents:

I'm confused, is she an activist trying to gain attention to make improvements to the State system or is she looking for Jhessye?

Most immediate family members don't come to this stage so soon, MOO.

Where is this precious child??!!
I got the impression that Grandma now considers herself as both.

Oh no... Sounds like they have evidence of some sort. :(

It's a short article so I can't quote much, but it says that the lead investigator now assigned is a homicide detective. However they still have missing person experts looking at it as well. The article further states that LE has not yet given JH a LDT but are working with the FBI to schedule one.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before in MSM even thought it has been widely speculated here. Seems like it's true that Grandma returned the kids to JH even though custody had been revoked.

bbm

A police report from April said Hunter's parental rights to some of her other children had been revoked in California, where she served time for corporal punishment involving her children......

....Hunter had given birth to Jhessye shortly before beginning to serve 3½ years in a California prison. Family members in Arizona say they cared for Jhessye. Hunter's mother, Shirley Johnson, had custody of the other children, according to the April police report. The report said an Arizona CPS worker talked with Johnson, who had said she returned the children to Hunter after she was released from prison and moved to Arizona.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ssing-girl-mom-gives-birth.html#ixzz1cSyAQ6po

The same article as above also states that the family says CPS removed the new baby, just as Grandma reported in her interview. Again, I think this points back to a growing suspicion that JH was also not supposed to have Jhessye either.

I believe: (1) the cousins were duped into thinking JH had the right to get Jhessye back, or either (2) there was a communication error between CPS/LE in CA and CPS/LE in AZ (or Jhessye may have been excluded from the order in CA since she was not born at the time of her mom's arrest but before she went to prison and then in AZ):

bbm

The mother of a missing Glendale girl has given birth to another baby, who is now in the custody of state Child Protective Services, according to the family.

CPS on Monday would not confirm the newborn has been taken from the mother, Jerice Hunter.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ssing-girl-mom-gives-birth.html#ixzz1cSylhDwh

Oh no... Sounds like they have evidence of some sort. :(

It's a short article so I can't quote much, but it says that the lead investigator now assigned is a homicide detective. However they still have missing person experts looking at it as well. The article further states that LE has not yet given JH a LDT but are working with the FBI to schedule one.

My goodness :(
I'm hoping, there are other reasons perhaps homicide could be involved, I'll ask dh when he comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong