Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeks. Knox, I thought I would give it a go and add the police reports to the case archive.

Not happening. Part 1 (of 13 parts) has 101 pages.

yes, the investigative reports are extensive and comprehensive.

hundreds upon hundreds of pages.

Thank god for the woman who came forward about giving Jerice the ride with the suitcase. It saddens me that Jhessye's blood was found in that car :(

How will you explain that away, Jerice?!

Thank god for the woman who came forward about giving Jerice the ride with the suitcase. It saddens me that Jhessye's blood was found in that car :(

How will you explain that away, Jerice?!

And on the carpeting in that closet. The evidence which will come out at trial will validate what the siblings said happened to Jhessye. Thank you GPD, for being so diligent in your pursuit of justice for Jhessye.
Do you suppose "it's" mother will cry foul and say "it" was falsely convicted? I can see it now, she'll flood the net with her woeful tale.

Sweet Jhessye, I'm so sorry honey.

BBM. My thoughts exactly!! I am praying one of the children will find the voice to reveal the monster that jerice really was and still is.

I really want to see her convicted and sentenced. I really want justice for our beautiful little butterfly princess Jhessye. This has been a long wait but I am in it for the long haul and am not going anywhere.

Just call me one of the "ladies in waiting" who are here for Princess Jhessye. I have often heard of royalty having their ladies in waiting. Definition:"A lady-in-waiting is a female personal attendant, a companion who pays homage by serving the the princess/queen during royal court. Being a Lady in waiting and attending a queen or a princess by being present to tend to any number of needs is considered a great honor. "

I remember that Jhessye had said she was a princess and that jerice had beat her for saying that and told her that she wasn't. That broke my heart to hear that! Well jerice, you were quite wrong, you evil witch. Jhessye is indeed a princess and as such, deserves to have her group of ladies in waiting just like other princesses. I hereby declare myself as one of Princess Jhessye Ladies in Waiting and I am honored to be here for our little butterfly princess.

Anyone else care to join me? I think it may be a fitting tribute to Jhessye by the (mostly) female members here who have been waiting for so long for Justice for Jhessye.

Swamp Mama, I really love what you wrote and would be proud and honoured to join you and all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen of WS who await Jhessye's long-delayed justice!~

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=JJS

The above link is where you can light a candle (or 2 or 3) in honor of Jhessye. People from Jhessye's facebook page also relight candles there regularly.

Now that the holiday season is upon us, as we buy gifts for the ones we love and cherish our families, we can honor Jhessye by keeping her candles lit.

Rightfully, Jhessye would have still been here, in the loving arms of TyCora and the family who loved her, sharing the excitement of the holiday season with her beloved cousins. But she was cruelly taken from those who loved her and there isn't even a resting place for her poor battered body where people can go and lay flowers and honor her. But we do have the above site where we can go and light a candle and leave a message for Jhessye and those who love her.

I hope that our words, and our absolute devotion to seeing Justice for Jhessye, can in some way bring comfort to the family who loved her.

Thinking of Jhessye and justice coming!!!

A local Phoenix news station posted an update. jerice will be in court for a status conference hearing on April 4. Apparently, they're aren't expecting her trial to start until August.

Family members have "filed a notice of claim with Child Protective Services, saying the agency was grossly negligent by returning Jhessye to her mother."

It's too late for little Jhessye, but maybe her horrific death will somehow be the "kick in the pants" that CPS needs so that it actually starts to protect little children.

http://www.kpho.com/story/24617336/mother-accused-in-jhessye-shockley-death-gets-april-4-court-date

AZ has been having some issues with CPS - the agency has been under fire for a number of years over inadequate services and monitoring and plain old failure to act in some pretty bad cases. Here is an article that gives some history on the agency and its issues. http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/20130129arizona-lawmakers-new-cps-hires.html

The case load for workers was double the natl average. Kids were falling through the cracks hard and fast.

A local Phoenix news station posted an update. jerice will be in court for a status conference hearing on April 4. Apparently, they're aren't expecting her trial to start until August.

Family members have "filed a notice of claim with Child Protective Services, saying the agency was grossly negligent by returning Jhessye to her mother."

It's too late for little Jhessye, but maybe her horrific death will somehow be the "kick in the pants" that CPS needs so that it actually starts to protect little children.

http://www.kpho.com/story/24617336/mother-accused-in-jhessye-shockley-death-gets-april-4-court-date

Six more months. Bumping for Jhessye.

This case really got to me. I do hope we can see some of this trial. This is one defendant that I really want to see found GUILTY. And I wish her mother was on trial too.

I feel confident about this one. Justice is coming for Jhessye. Too bad Grandma isn't held accountable. Hope the other kids are doing okay.

Still waiting for Justice for Jhessye and the family that raised her with so much love. Our sweet lil butterfly princess still manages to steal my heart every time i see a picture of her. I pray that jerice is never allowed out of jail again. I only wish jerice's evil mother would be spending some time in jail too for knowing all that went on and continuing to act like nothing bad ever happened.

I have no doubt jerice will be convicted, no doubt at all.

nor do I. I wish Grandma Shirley Johnson faced some consequence in this but the true responsible party, Jerice, will be convicted. She simply must be. Therefore it will be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee