GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

I think it's important to be careful in jumping to conclusions over a press release by the fathers attorney. If I were her parents, and let's just say that they did have people harassing them, their daughter has been having issues with an ex, and then suddenly comes up missing and then the police treat it as though it's not an issue, have to force an amber alert to he issued, then they are harassed even more by the public, and the police are now questioning them on their daughters disappearance treating them as though they are suspects-I would probably retain an attorney and stop cooperating as well. This was also bad reporting because the news release on her disappearance came out pretty immediate. The parents probably didn't realize she hadn't met with her friends until later. You can't report someone missing until you realize they are missing. In the interview the news did with the father and his mother, he didn't seem all that concerned. However I realize people sometimes mask their emotions. But I'd be interested to know if the police even questioned him and asked him where he was between when he saw his son in the morning and that day he found out she was missing. Her mom genuinely seems like she doesn't know where her daughter and grandson are when I saw the clip, which the news decided to cut out later. I have seen very manipulative people convince others they are innocent when they're not. My cousin was killed by her soon to be ex and he tried to take her body to the mountains and hide it and got pulled over. Even with all the evidence, he only served 5 years because he knew how to manipulate people.

This may have been asked earlier as I have fallen behind in this thread.

1. Has anyone said if her Jeep was in working order? If so, O would think if it was her intent to visit the attorney and friends after in that heat wave and dangerous temps last week. That makes me think, someone drove her.

2. Why was she planning to see her attorney instead of taking the baby to the visitation. She could have always visited while the baby was with his father and then taken off. (Not that I condone that. That visitation could have given her more time between visits, possibly.
3) In those documents saying he was expelled from BYU, yet he was finishing his term at BUT according to the news interview. It sounds to me, like that expulsion was lifted, No?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There is a smear campaign against baby Williams dad. The judge laid it out pretty clearly.....Maddie and her parents have a lot to answer for. IMO, the sooner William is reunited with dad, the better.

Keep the baby safe, dear Maddie. We see a sweet 13 year old murdered today and a 5 year old yesterday because they had no one to keep them safe. Hope William is safe, loved and blessed.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to point out that the judge who presided over the divorce proceedings has been alleged in the past to be heavily biased in favor of fathers (albeit by anonymous posters who probably fell on the wrong side of a ruling).

http://www.therobingroom.com/arizona/Judge.aspx?id=22852

More generally, Maricopa County doesn't have a perfect track record when it comes to women (and especially children).

From what I can gather, when the father met Madeline, she would have been around 15 and he would have been at least 20. She was 17 when married. There is the Title IX ruling against him. If allegations made by her mother are true, then she has had a lot to deal with and has reason to shield her son from the father. If her mother's accusations are false, than she has still had to deal with her mother, who would become a piece of work. The CrimeOnline article quoted an anonymous source claiming that her mother had subjected her to emotional abuse growing up, and had been anxious to marry her off to an older man.

Who the hell knows what has happened, but one way another I cannot see how Madeline is not a victim. And in any event, nobody is doing a great job of keeping the story in public view.

If her mother's accusations are false, than she has still had to deal with her mother, who would become a piece of work. The CrimeOnline article quoted an anonymous source claiming that her mother had subjected her to emotional abuse growing up, and had been anxious to marry her off to an older man.

Don't mind me, this just bears repeating.

<modsnip> I have my own opinions I'll keep to myself. Since I'm not allowed to post Facebook heresay from Cassie Jones's posts, I will not.

<modsnip> Even public wedding pictures are clearly states the temple in Mesa.

I really hope William and Maddie are both safe. Just watched 'Dear Zachary' on netflix, very sad documentary. I really think Maddie has disappeared on her own with the help of family, I realize how difficult it would be to do that, but who knows how long they've been planning this. I do think eventually they'll find her though, through contact with her mother or other family member. I really hope this is the case, William deserves a long, wonderful life. Hopefully she will realize disappearing isn't that easy and she will come forward herself.

Where did you see the complaints that she was listed as a defendant, please? I've searched the internet for days on end and there's little on her or the father that I can find.

Hope you are safe Maddie and sweet William....

Maddie and William's whereabouts are still unknown as of last night.

I do feel like she and William are safe and unharmed, but like all of you, we all have the same evidence and same histories. My conclusions that they're safe have nothing to do with <modsnip> nor do my theories. I'm supportive of the baby's safety, not either side's agenda. I pray they are found soon. This is insanity.

neither has been listed as a defendant. the family court order is what has been referenced. the judge has strongly worded his opinions of tomfoolery he believes is going on.

I believe the father faced a title panel at BYU but he was not arrested or charged criminally in these allegations.

the family court order is upthread a few pages back.

Where did you see the complaints that she was listed as a defendant, please? I've searched the internet for days on end and there's little on her or the father that I can find.

Just to clarify-the LDS church is NOT the same as the FLDS church. Not even close, even though FLDS took on that general name. These people are not involved in polygamy or marrying their children off. As a general rule, no abuse (other than what is involved in any other religion, community or culture where human beings choose to do awful things). The LDS church would not advocate this situation, no matter what. The laws and laws of the land are just as important as God's laws. They would not hide or harbor her or assist her with anything other than retaining an attorney and providing character witness statements.

Just to clarify-the LDS church is NOT the same as the FLDS church. Not even close, even though FLDS took on that general name. These people are not involved in polygamy or marrying their children off. As a general rule, no abuse (other than what is involved in any other religion, community or culture where human beings choose to do awful things). The LDS church would not advocate this situation, no matter what. The laws and laws of the land are just as important as God's laws. They would not hide or harbor her or assist her with anything other than retaining an attorney and providing character witness statements.

I am not sure if this might be in response to a post penned earlier on about getting help or harboring her. I'm local to this and agree, the LDS church as an entity would not help to hide or harbor her in this situation. But there are others who have left the church who might. That was my point. I am not of the impression this happened here, just wanted to add it in the course of our early discussion. In fact, I think I am in the minority here and am not so certain she is safe at all.

Will you link the court order here? I have been trying to find it. Keep seeing people reference all this crazy behavior and the judges conclusions, but all I have found is the link that goes to a summary of all the filings since the divorce filing. It says what motions have been filed and the timeline, but no details. I'm confused about all this information because I haven't seen any of it. Thanks so much!

I'm trying to link my questions and comments to the direct post and am somehow seeing it get posted out of context or order. If someone can guide me, that would be great. lol. Sorry for my lack of inexperience, I'm new here and came specifically for this case. Have barely slept since this started-I people I know who are related to this case and since I saw it start, I've been trying to get as much info as I can.

I'm trying to link my questions and comments to the direct post and am somehow seeing it get posted out of context or order. If someone can guide me, that would be great. lol. Sorry for my lack of inexperience, I'm new here and came specifically for this case. Have barely slept since this started-I people I know who are related to this case and since I saw it start, I've been trying to get as much info as I can.
Welcome! Glad to have you. It's ok if it's out of order. We have practice following along. Click on the reply area on the right of the post to respond to a specific post. Hope this helps.[emoji1]

Will you link the court order here? I have been trying to find it. Keep seeing people reference all this crazy behavior and the judges conclusions, but all I have found is the link that goes to a summary of all the filings since the divorce filing. It says what motions have been filed and the timeline, but no details. I'm confused about all this information because I haven't seen any of it. Thanks so much!
This post contains the links.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-mos-Mesa-15-Jun-2017&p=13460565#post13460565

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back