Found Safe AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GigTu, Jun 19, 2017.

1. D.A.

D.A. Active Member

I apologize for the other links not working. I'm new to this and I haven't learned how to work this site.
    Thank you.
    I also found a segment of the depositions.
    [video=youtube;f6g1GcOQ5MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6g1GcOQ5MM[/video]

2. D.A.

D.A. Active Member

Here is the other one

[video=youtube;biSoeyH1hZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biSoeyH1hZs[/video]

3. Capebluff

Capebluff New Member

No worries at all, D.A.! We're all here to help each other out! I had to upload the police report to google drive in order to create an active link that I could confirm would work! Lol! Without your comment regarding the police report though, I would not have known it existed! So thank you! :)

Those depositions are quite something, IMO! It's a good thing it wasn't me asking the questions because I wouldn't have the patience to deal with those answers/responses. Although, the person asking questions sounds as though she ran out of patience real quick herself! Lol!

Curious to see what happens next in court.

I wish Madeline & baby William safe & hope to see them found very soon!

4. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

5. Kiitah

Kiitah New Member

How can we see the full video depositions by Roland and Cassie Jones? They are quite interesting!

6. D.A.

D.A. Active Member

I agree, VERY interesting. I haven't seen any posted yet. I will get them up here if I she they can get them on youtube.

7. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

8. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

9. KookySleuth

KookySleuth New Member

10. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Well-Known Member

11. JetsFan24

JetsFan24 New Member

Agreed. Very informative article.

I wonder if they've obtained a warrant to monitor the parents bank account? I say that because if they've been visiting her (on the basis that they could be helping her hide), could they be withdrawing larger unusual sums of money compared to their normal withdrawals, to give her in the limited amount of times they see her.

This is of course assuming that she is close. If not, can western union or money orders be tracked? If she is much further away in the country.

I also wonder if they've established more distant relatives in other places, or if they're not legally allowed to check on these folks because it seems like too much of an assumption?

I just hope they're safe!

12. cvaldez1975

I believe she is hiding just as I have always believed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

Just a thought...Don't gated communities have cameras at the gates? All the ones I've been to have but that's not to say all do. I'd assume those would have been checked, if they do have cameras, to see who she left with and when? I go back and forth on who/what to believe.

14. Ambitioned

Ambitioned New Member

I think she is hiding too. If she thinks her child is in danger, I can see why she would. (Think Dylan Redwine). I'm not saying she is rational or right to do so. I can just understand a mom's need to protect.

I just pray the baby is safe.

15. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

Are Madeline's siblings adults or minors?

16. cvaldez1975

It's not rational. They were making **** up to court. No parent wants to share custody however making **** up as out there as this girl and her ****ed up parents is immoral and reprehensible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Capebluff

Capebluff New Member

It is my understanding they are all minors.

18. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Hope they are safe....[​IMG]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

19. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Well-Known Member

Everytime I see this photo of Baby "W" I actually see him as being very attentive to his dad. It breaks my heart.

I do think if you can send money orders or Moneygram's internationally, you should be able to track them. I wonder though, if her parents would have planned ahead and opened an account under someone else? There isn't a way to track who PURCHASES money orders as far as I know. I also wonder this. During tax time, my hubby and I planned a mini vacation and had taxes deposited into a debit card from a 3rd party bank. With an exception of $1000 which was direct deposited into our regular bank. The $1000 deposit just looked like that is all we recieved from the IRS. The other card does not link to anything. I wonder if she, and or her parents could have used a 3rd party or pre-paid card. The don't come up on credit checks either. They could use that to xfer money. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

20. JetsFan24

JetsFan24 New Member

I also wonder if at this point the parents bank account is monitored. I feel as though it is not due to the fact that they have not committed a crime.