Resolved AZ - Male, UP103659, 13 - 17 years old, 5'8", 161 lbs., black hair, brown eyes, Tucson, 12 Jan 2023 - namus removed

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
Warning: Post-mortem photo at link.

UNIDENTIFIED
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP103659

Male, Uncertain
Date Body Found:
January 12, 2023
Location Found:
Tucson, Arizona
ME/C Case Number:
23-0165

Demographics
Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity:
Uncertain

Estimated Age Group: Adolescent
Estimated Age Range (Years): 13-17

Height: 5' 8"(68 inches), Measured
Weight: 161 lbs, Measured

Found On Tribal Land: Yes
Circumstances of Recovery: Unidentified male was found unresponsive on the sofa of an uninhabited residence by the home owner on 01/12/2023.

Physical Description:
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features: No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories: No Information Entered

Sorry I forgot to put UP103659 into the title.

Such a short life this young man had. I wonder if he was a migrant or a "run-away" from within AZ or a different state?

I hope more information will be added to NamUs. Any scars, clothing, etc?

Such a handsome young boy. Such clear, smooth skin and sleek hair. He had a kind look if that makes sense. He looked like a sweet boy. It’s so sad his life was cut so short. Maybe check local middle and high schools to see if they recognize him. He looks rather Hispanic to me. To me he looks like his name starts with an A, I don’t know why. Sometimes we just put names to faces. He looks like an Andres or an Adrian. Definitely an Adrian to me.

On the sofa of an uninhabited residence. Hmm. Was he just loitering there? Was it possible that he was kidnapped? Maybe his kidnapper intoxicated him or something, maybe murdered him and dumped him on the sofa in such a way he looked to be sleeping. He looked like he still had some life in him, which just made it so much sadder.

RIP Whoever he may be. Hopefully one day we can stop calling him “John Doe” and speak his true name. Speak for those who can’t. He may be dead and unknown here on earth, but I know he’s living his best life in heaven, doing normal teenage things with the other teenage UIDs and those who have already been identified, and I know that God knows his name, as He knows everything about everyone. :) God bless this sweet teenage boy.

Sorry I forgot to put UP103659 into the title.

Such a short life this young man had. I wonder if he was a migrant or a "run-away" from within AZ or a different state?

I hope more information will be added to NamUs. Any scars, clothing, etc?
I’m an Arizona native and I look into cases from my home state quite often. I haven’t done a search for this boy yet. I don’t live there anymore, been living in Houston since I was a toddler. He does look like a friend of my cousin’s but said friend is still alive and a bit older than this JD at 19. I wonder if this boy was trafficked or kidnapped.

About the clothing! I wonder if this boy even had clothing on when they found him. I wonder. Maybe they actually found him nude. That would be odd, yes, since they didn’t mention any sexual assault happening to him. There is still a possibility. Since the residence was uninhabited I think he could have been kidnapped, *maybe* raped and murdered. Very sad case. He was a teenage boy with his whole life ahead of him.

We don’t know his name. We don’t know his age. We don’t know if he liked McDonald’s or not. We don’t know his hobbies, his talents, or his personality. He’s just a body in a morgue, at least we see. But he’s not just a body in a morgue. He’s a human being who deserves respect, living or deceased. He’s someone’s son, brother, friend, cousin, nephew, maybe someone’s uncle or boyfriend. Someone loves this boy!

Bumping.
So, this boy’s Namus was removed. No new information or updates which I find odd. Does anyone happen to know if this young man’s case has been covered by any news outlets?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back