Found Deceased AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Michael and Tina Careccia
    [​IMG]
    Tina and Michael Careccia reported missing; couple's vehicle found near Maricopa

MARICOPA, Ariz. - Authorities are looking for a couple that was reported missing Monday after their abandoned vehicle was found and they didn't show up for work.

According to Pinal County Sheriff's Office, Michael and Tina Careccia were reported missing by a family member around 7:15 Monday night.

The pair reportedly left for work from their Maricopa residence around 5 a.m., but never arrived.

About three hours after they were reported missing, their 2008 Honda Accord was found near North Ralston and West Papago roads.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...d-missing-couples-vehicle-found-near-maricopa

2. Loading...

3. TwinMama

TwinMama Member

4. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

5. TwinMama

TwinMama Member

6. pittie_mcclure

pittie_mcclure New Member

Her daughter is trying to spread the word on FB and is saying the car was found a block away from their home with the doors unlocked and keys gone.

7. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

That's just strange , I can't even think of a reason car would be found but not them :confused:

8. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Tina's daughter posted on her FB page a post about them missing and stated to "Feel free to share this post" therefore, I am going to go ahead an link it. Under the post in the comments, she says the car was found a block from their house.

https://www.facebook.com/blayke.perry

9. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Well what if......

As they leave for work driving down the road they see a car broke down on the road they stop to help
    bam gone!

10. TwinMama

TwinMama Member

I've been wondering if they worked together since they left together, but this article says they never reached their "destinations," so I presume they worked at separate spots. There's also an update about who reported them missing:

Sheriff's deputies were alerted to the Careccia's disappearance after Michael's son called authorities about 7:15 a.m. Monday, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The caller said the couple left for work about 5 a.m. Monday from their home near Maricopa but were never heard from.

So maybe the son works with his dad (or Tina), which is how he would alert police so quickly that he/she didn't show up? Or is that a typo by this article, and it's really supposed to be 7:15 p.m., as reported elsewhere?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...maricopa-couple-missing-search-abrk/29163297/

11. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

There's very little info out there. Looking at their facebook pages it looks like they've been married a bit over a year. Since they were taking one car to work, I wonder if they work together. Also, I wonder if they had a long drive as they left around 5:00 a.m. Just thinking out loud here................

12. LaborDayRN

I think we have some confused/bad reporting. This article shows LE was contacted 7:15 PM, monday night.
    http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...d-missing-couples-vehicle-found-near-maricopa

13. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

It also appears reading through comments they were high school sweethearts whom reconnected. Sounds like a love story, hoping they are ok

14. TwinMama

TwinMama Member

Thank you. I edited my post to avoid causing confusion.

Also, I did invite Tina's daughter to join WS. I'm hoping she can get some help from WS on her next steps, and hopefully provide additional information that will help all of us brainstorm further.

15. LaborDayRN

TwinMama,
    In all honesty, your post may be the correct one! :blushing: I guess we just have to wait until more details come out.

16. LaborDayRN

I wonder if the "search" mentioned in the news stories is an actual physical search of the area where the car was found.

17. LaborDayRN

The high temperature today in Maricopa is supposed to be 106 - 109, depending where you look.

18. Spiritecho

Spiritecho Member

Shared on my facebook, we have lots of family in Mesa, Scottsdale and Gilbert....

19. TwinMama

TwinMama Member

20. LaborDayRN

On Tina's daughters FB page there is a post in the comments section by BP that says both phones were turned off and couldn't be traced. I know we can only post this as rumor, but :(

21. bwt42

bwt42 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.