Found Deceased AZ - Najib "Jubi" Monsif, 20, with autism, wandering near home, Scottsdale, 23 Sep 2021 *Reward*

This is just my two cents as someone who did a gender and disability studies minor in university: Systemic ableism and reducing a diagnosis to its pathology and prognosis. Don’t want to do a 101 lesson on here but look into the disability rights movement - specifically #ActuallyAutistic advocacy.

Now let’s get back to finding Jubi.

I think sister is right, I think he was taken. The fact that there are no videos of him anywhere, dogs can't trace him, drones can't find him, and, IIRC sister said he can't walk fast so he couldn't have gone that far. I just really hope whoever has him is taking care of him.

I think sister is right, I think he was taken. The fact that there are no videos of him anywhere, dogs can't trace him, drones can't find him, and, IIRC sister said he can't walk fast so he couldn't have gone that far. I just really hope whoever has him is taking care of him.
I know Josie said they are in the process of going through his phone and other electronics.

I wonder if any valuables are missing? Not just the obvious jewelry/$ but identification documents, pain pills, etc. If he chatted online a lot and shared his location, someone local may have ascertained he’s a vulnerable person and instructed him to gather up the items and meet outside.

Maybe he’s in the care of a well-meaning person? He did make the comment that his family wouldn’t see him again. I wonder if his normal complaints were misinterpreted as abuse by a fellow gamer? Someone who didn’t fully understand that he’s not a neurotypical adult being held hostage by his family? That’s all I have. JMO.

This case reminds me so much of Alicia Navarro's. There are a lot of similarities. Quite scary. Alicia's case after 2 year's has gone cold unfortunately, I hope this case does not go the same way. I really feel for Jubi and really wonder what he possibly could have meant by they wouldn't see him again?

What way do you fellow sleuths interpret it, with the little info we have?

Have any reporters poked or prodded regarding that statement?

Hoping for Jubi to be found very soon and reunited with his family.

I wish Jubi's case could be featured on Missing in America.

This case reminds me so much of Alicia Navarro's. There are a lot of similarities. Quite scary. Alicia's case after 2 year's has gone cold unfortunately, I hope this case does not go the same way. I really feel for Jubi and really wonder what he possibly could have meant by they wouldn't see him again?

The similarities between Alicia and Jubi, both going missing, were what first occurred to me. I noticed Alicia's FB page has several posts about Jubi. Alicia left a note and said she would be back... and still her mom waits; Jubi told his brother he'd never see him again. I know the odds of the same person(s) being involved in both people's disappearance are so slim but I can't help but wonder. It makes me very sad.

Featured on NewsNation today.. https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1447650853586939913

Najib Monsif still missing three weeks later with no new leads

Monsif has autism, black eyes, brown hair and is about 6 feet tall with a lean figure. He walks with a distinct shuffle and tends to hold the collar of his shirt.

"I don't believe that someone came to the house or somebody broke into the house and abducted him,” Detective John Heinzelman said, “But I do believe that he's been receiving some sort of help or someone else is influencing him ... He doesn't have the ability to physically get far out of that neighborhood without some assistance from somebody."

Police believe that a good samaritan or a friend might be doing Monsif a favor. Heinzelman also added that police believe he may be near his neighborhood, located northeast of Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Via Linda.

Scottsdale police continue search for missing Scottsdale man

Detective Heinzelman believes someone may have picked him up.

“We’re looking for someone who is aiding him and that could be either with bad intent or somebody with good intent,” said Heinzelman.

“There is no doubt in our mind that he is with someone that is holding him against his will. Because my brother would want to come home,” said Josie Monsif.

Investigators reviewed his online accounts and have subpoenaed Sony for more access to his gaming device to find other contacts.

“He’s in danger and needs help. He cannot survive without assistance,” said Heinzelman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back