AZ - Nick Cordova, 40, murder caught on surveillance video, Gilbert, May 27,2020

DS had the life insurance on Nick so I'm sure he got full benefit of that as well this is not looking good for his innocence in my opinion.
^^RSBBM
I wondered about this earlier (partners typically take a policy on each other) for business continuity.

I missed that this has been confirmed. Can you please link me. TIA

I don't think it has been confirmed but just put out there as a possibility since it wouldn't be uncommon for a business partner to have a policy. I find that weird for a business partner to have a life insurance policy on the other partner but I guess from what everyone else is saying it's not that unusual. I can't believe that it's been almost 4 months and no updates in the case. The more time passes the harder a case is to solve I hope that LE makes a move on something soon.

I don't think it has been confirmed but just put out there as a possibility since it wouldn't be uncommon for a business partner to have a policy. I find that weird for a business partner to have a life insurance policy on the other partner but I guess from what everyone else is saying it's not that unusual. I can't believe that it's been almost 4 months and no updates in the case. The more time passes the harder a case is to solve I hope that LE makes a move on something soon.

I don’t get it either, it would seem that the area would be loaded with video that would have gotten a car tag. Maybe we are just too used to that being the case.

I don’t get it either, it would seem that the area would be loaded with video that would have gotten a car tag. Maybe we are just too used to that being the case.
True, I agree lot's of video cameras. But they could have used a stolen plate and later switched it out, so I'm not sure how much help a plate number would be.
Hope there's progress being made!

Still hoping for updates for his family but nothing to be found as of right now. I can't stand these cases where there is no information being given out. I understand some things have to be kept silent for the sake of investigation but we have had no updates in months now.

Still hoping for updates for his family but nothing to be found as of right now. I can't stand these cases where there is no information being given out. I understand some things have to be kept silent for the sake of investigation but we have had no updates in months now.

I feel the exact same way, none of the cases that I’m currently following have anything going on. It’s frustrating.

This case reminds me of the one where the chiropractor disguised himself and went into an office building and killed a bunch of people. I think it was an HVAC company.
I don’t know why this case comes to mind. Honestly it could be because this case, like that one, haunted me. And I think that one went silent too. IMO.
I really hope this silence means the investigators have all the evidence they need and are simply dotting their i’s and crossing their t’s. JMO.

What puzzles us here is that this happened in a crowded area and they have crystal clear suspect video. I don’t understand how nobody has recognized the suspect yet. It seems also that LE would be reaching out more to try and solve this.

Yes I wish I could remember the case but the one I’m thinking of was also videotaped.
Just to be clear, I know that these two cases are NOT related. I am simply reminded of the other case because it was during business hours, inside a business with CCTV rolling the entire time, the cops were quiet pretty quickly and made an arrest. But I don’t remember if there was ever a motive.
Anyway I just really was affected by the tape of Nick’s wife and I pray that the cops are going to make an arrest soon. IMO.

Seems to me there may be several issues surrounding the potential suspects-- both seen and unseen. As we've been reminded before, the DA only gets one bite at the apple so best for them to keep the details under wraps and get it right.

Nick and his family deserve justice.

MOO

It’s been six painful months for Nick Cordova’s wife, children and sister.

“He was my guy figure growing up," Nick's sister, Cherie Quick said. "The man who was supposed to walk me down the aisle when and if I ever got married, he was just supposed to be there."

The holidays, now making some days without Nick even more challenging, especially for his wife Alysha and their two children.

“It really makes reality set in a little bit more that this is real life and he’s not just on a vacation, and he’s not going to be home and he’s not going to be here for things that he should be here for," Alysha Cordova said.

'We’re just living a nightmare.' Still no answers for family of Nick Cordova | 12news.com

Nicholas Cordova / Area of 500 W. Guadalupe Rd., Gilbert
  • Nicholas Cordova / Area of 500 W. Guadalupe Rd., Gilbert
2020-3314-PHOTO-Flyer.jpg

Case & Reward Info

Date: May 27, 2020

Case #: 2020-3314

Reward Up to $10,000

Area of 500 W. Guadalupe Dr., Gilbert

SUBMIT TIPVIEW FLYER
Crime Information:
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at approximately 5:30 p.m., Gilbert officers responded to the 500 block of W. Guadalupe Road for an unknown trouble call. When officers arrived, they located 40-year-old Nicholas Cordova deceased. Two suspects were last seen near Cooper and Guadalupe Roads. Investigators are seeking any information regarding this incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back