GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, Zuri, good question. Maybe Goitia is afraid of some kind of retaliation, so the Court or the press is making the reasons for no feed a bit mysterious???? Or am I being too nice?

You're being too nice M'Lady.
AZ TV stations are just :butthead:

i replied to that tweet about juans jury service but had no reply...i wanna know what she was talking about

Hello WS Friends!
Just returned from the best trip I never went on to view the best trial I never got to see. GROAN!

An 11 passenger van was sent to accommodate 13 passengers. I was one of the volunteers to return to home-base to watch the trial that it appears I can't see!
:banghead:

Oh well, at least I'm out of the sun!

Welcome back from your NON trip Chell :seeya:

Hello WS Friends!
Just returned from the best trip I never went on to view the best trial I never got to see. GROAN!

An 11 passenger van was sent to accommodate 13 passengers. I was one of the volunteers to return to home-base to watch the trial that it appears I can't see!

Oh that sux, I'm sorry you didn't get to go on the trip - but happy to have you back here with us, even if we don't get the stream. :(

I saw this morning that yesterday evening I got another reply from the e-mail I sent, from a different person (the first person was very kind):

--
Hello Gee- just because we're allowed to doesn't always mean we can. Just like you have a car, but you might not have enough time to go to the grocery store today.

There are staffing and technology constraints that come into play every day. We were in court shooting the trial, but we were not able to stream it today. It is a day-by-day puzzle. Some times the pieces are there; some times they're not.
--

Maybe he's right, but if I'm at the grocery store - I don't go home empty handed, I do what I went there to do. :floorlaugh:

Sent email to AZFamily "Do your job 4th estate. Stream the Bryan Hulsey trial!
You went to court for this right. Stop slacking."

Oh that sux, I'm sorry you didn't get to go on the trip - but happy to have you back here with us, even if we don't get the stream. :(

I saw this morning that yesterday evening I got another reply from the e-mail I sent, from a different person (the first person was very kind):

--
Hello Gee- just because we're allowed to doesn't always mean we can. Just like you have a car, but you might not have enough time to go to the grocery store today.

There are staffing and technology constraints that come into play every day. We were in court shooting the trial, but we were not able to stream it today. It is a day-by-day puzzle. Some times the pieces are there; some times they're not.
--

Maybe he's right, but if I'm at the grocery store - I don't go home empty handed, I do what I went there to do. :floorlaugh:

Sounds like my husband when he justified the expense of installing the in-ground pool we never used.

are they just blanking everyones emails/tweets??
how professional

Hmmmm, Zuri, good question. Maybe Goitia is afraid of some kind of retaliation, so the Court or the press is making the reasons for no feed a bit mysterious???? Or am I being too nice?

You are too nice...all this is on purpose....JMO

:blushing: I am on 2 threads, I hit a key and this posted HERE....I did not even notice it until now....sorry all :giggle:

I knew what you were talking about :seeya::blushing:

I think it's from this morning (as far as the front page of azfamily said).

Maybe my tweet to the Glendale Mayor worked hehe

It also says live too....this carp is confusing me SO much.
AZ GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (Sorry Bernina!)

He's talking about the incident where he was run over and I believe there are tweets above about so we can judge when it took place by the time fo the tweets.

Within the first half hour of court this morning, from looking over the tweets about.

Hello WS Friends!

does this mean no thimble?:(...........oh well at least you still have all your organs:loveyou:

He's talking about the incident where he was run over and I believe there are tweets above about so we can judge when it took place by the time fo the tweets.

:tantrum: Geev, why can't it be easy?
I want to watch not work :giggle:

We should get paid for all this puzzle piecing we have to do :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads