GUILTY AZ - Patricia Henson, 8 mos, died possible puncture wounds, dog, Tucson, 24 Jan 2019 *mom arrested

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Breanna Henson, 30, was arrested to face one count of felony child abuse after officials responded to a call regarding her unresponsive infant, Patricia Henson, about 1 a.m. at a home the two were staying at.

Patricia was pronounced dead on scene. Dugan said she had puncture wounds and scratches possibly caused by a dog but an autopsy is needed to determine the cause of death.

Tucson police arrest mom in death of her infant daughter

I can't access this article:

Ex-Arizona lawmaker to be sentenced in June in Alaska murder

Anything interesting? Charges? Next court date?

TIA! :)
Hi Niner! Nope, the article only mentions Breanna Henson once and it links to the article from January 25 that JerseyGirl posted above.

From that link:
The interim complaint filed in Pima County Consolidated Justice Court says Henson was intoxicated at the time and woke up to find Patricia unresponsive with "significant trauma." Henson was the only adult in the home.
The investigation is ongoing. No further information has been released.
This article says the mother was charged with child abuse then released into the custody of her parents. Her next hearing was on February 6.
Mother released after child found dead in home
Inmate lookup just says no bond set.
Pima County Sheriff Department
I couldn't find anything in court searches using Pima County.
Public Access Case Lookup
Sorry.

Thank you for checking MsMarple - much appreciated!

I tried to find her on Pima County also - no luck - I believe there were some old cases.

I'll put her on Feb. 6th then! :)

I just clicked on your link to the inmate look up & all I came up with was this person:

ou searched for:Henson
Name:
HENSON, CHRISTINA MARIE
Booking: 190221057
Total Bond: $0.00
No Bond Set

No Breanna....

I just clicked on your link to the inmate look up & all I came up with was this person:

ou searched for:Henson
Name:
HENSON, CHRISTINA MARIE
Booking: 190221057
Total Bond: $0.00
No Bond Set

No Breanna....
I just checked too and zero results on any Henson. I guess it makes sense if she was released to her parents.

Autopsy shows 8-month-old girl died after several injuries

TUCSON, Ariz. - An autopsy shows that an 8-month-old girl who died under suspicious circumstances in January suffered multiple injuries.
[.....]
According to the autopsy , the girl suffered abrasions, contusions, lacerations and puncture wounds. Hematomas, absence of soft tissues and hemorrhages were also present.

The manner of death has yet to be determined.

Henson is in Pima County Jail on a $25,000 bond. Her next court date is a case management conference Friday (3/22)

The autopsy results are linked in this article. WARNING it is a bad one:-(

Autopsy: Multiple injuries caused baby’s death

Yikes - bad isn't the word. It seems clear to me based on the examination of the dog's stomach contents that the dog was involved.

How drunk was mom that she failed to notice a dog doing - well what is described in the autopsy report? Just horrible. Poor lil punkin.

Friday, March 22nd:
*Case Management Hearing – (@ am PT) - AZ – Patricia Henson (8 mos) (Jan. 24, 2019, Tucson, possible puncture wounds from dog) - *Breanna Elaine Henson (30) “mom” arrested & charged (1/24/19) with 1 count of felony child abuse. $25K Bond. Pima County
1/24/19 was arrested & charged her with child abuse. Henson appeared before a judge Thursday (1/24/19) night and was then released. Back in court on Feb. 6.
2/6/19 Update: Case Management hearing on 3/22.

Here's all I can find....

Party Name Case Number Case Caption Filing Date
HENSON, BREANNA ELAINE CR14-421923-MT STATE OF ARIZONA VS. HENSON, BREANNA ELAINE 11/12/2014
HENSON, BREANNA CV10-031822-EA RSA HOLDINGS LIMITED PARTNERS VS HENSON, BREANNA 11/17/2010
HENSON, BREANNA CV08-017471-EA THE RETREAT AT SPEEDWAY VS HENSON, BREANNA, ET AL 6/25/200

link: Case Search

and on another Pima County site:
Case Number Name Party Type Birth Date Address Court
M-1041-PK-429301099 BREANNA ELAINE HENSON DEFENDANT TUCSON, AR 85713 Tucson Municipal Court
M-1041-TR-16027766 BREANNA ELAINE HENSON DEFENDANT 05/1988 TUCSON, AZ 85730 Tucson Municipal Court

link: Public Access Case Lookup

I must have two BAD links. I can't find a current case for her or another guy - Liggens, Nicole - in the Pima County court site.

Any other link suggestions? :)

Last edited:
Report: Tucson woman appeared intoxicated when baby was found dead in home

TUCSON – New records are shedding light in the case of a local woman arrested for child abuse.
[.....]
According to the report, Henson appeared intoxicated and officials smelled an odor of intoxicants when they arrived at the scene near Pantano and Irvington roads. Henson was reportedly crying hysterically and was unable to open a screen door to let authorities inside.
[.....]
A judge ordered Henson to be released into the supervised custody of her parents. She is facing a felony count of child abuse. Her next court date is set for June 10.

Monday, June 10th:
*Pretrial Hearing – (@ am PT) - AZ – Patricia Henson (8 mos) (Jan. 24, 2019, Tucson, possible puncture wounds from dog) - *Breanna Elaine Henson (30) “mom” arrested & charged (1/24/19) with 1 count of felony child abuse. $25K Bond.
1/24/19 was arrested & charged her with child abuse. Henson appeared before a judge Thursday (1/24/19) night and was then released. Back in court on Feb. 6.
2/6/19 Update: Case Management hearing on 3/22. 3/22/19: Next Pretrial hearing on 6/10.

Still not in system....

Would you believe there is still nothing in the Pima County court site with her name on it....

Anyone find anything "new" stuff on this case?

How drunk do you have to be to not notice a dog eating your baby's face?!? And was the dog starved? A dog might attack a crying infant, but to actually consume the body? Heartbreaking

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back