AZ AZ - Phoenix, BlkFem 794UFAZ, 20-50, homeless, in burned car, Feb'97

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Springrain, May 2, 2016.

1. Turkessa

Turkessa New Member

To whom ever this is my mother and she is loved and theses comments are very disrespectful my moma have been missing since I was a child and my other siblings and no matter what her situation was it doesn’t matter you do not know what it feel like to be motherless and me and my sister call all the time to west palm beach person on her case and if you would like to share a respectful opinion about anything you may know feel free to do so I happen to be in the moment of thinking about her and typed her name in on google and this what I find and this is for who ever stated about an addiction or mental illnesses Part

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    YaYa_521 and MajorHoople like this.

2. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Unite...love will always win.

@Turkessa, welcome. So sorry for all the things you and your siblings have to endure, missing your moma in your live. I don't think the poster meant any harm or disrespect. The Jane Doe found burned in the car had probably problems and was a known homeless lady. The note ** used was just to flag that the missing person (in this case your mom) wasn't a known addict or having psychological problems, so this made a possible match open for discussion, as the lady who was found deceased probable had. Let me be very clear. Whatever happens in a human live....I will never be disrespectful or judgmental (and I don't think the poster meant any harm) That's why, in particular, I'm working on this kind of cases and not the lovely white american young girl who is missing. I sure hope your moma is found one day....she has her own missing persons thread on WS, BTW. FL - FL - Kawana Lashan Holmes, 21, West Palm Beach, 1 May 1996 What are your ideas why your sweet moma left when she was only 21?

YaYa_521 likes this.
  3. Bit of hope

@Turkessa With all due respect...we can play games....ignoring...but I will not...So again...what are your thoughts, what do you know? And this is important...no judgement here....whatever the path of live....

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    YaYa_521 likes this.
  4. Bit of hope

The above women all fit in somehow. What stands out to me with this Jane Doe is that she almost didn't had teeth what makes me think she lost teeth because of lack of care, no money, what would be consistent with being homeless. Maybe the use of drugs. Makes me think she is some what older. Also she had prior surgery on her fallopian tubes, as well as a tubal ligation with plastic rings.

Tubal ligation — also known as having your tubes tied or tubal sterilization — is a type of permanent birth control. During tubal ligation, the fallopian tubes are cut, tied or blocked to permanently prevent pregnancy.

Makes me think she was not that young or it was done because she was mentally ill. Any ideas?

YaYa_521 likes this.
  5. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

Pending DDP case - at lab for sequencing. On the list as “Monique” Phoenix JD

6. Bit of hope

Good to know. Thanks for posting. Fingers crossed.

7. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

It makes me think she had an ectopic pregnancy or possibly endometriosis that damaged the Fallopian tubes enough that pregnancy became risky.

8. Bit of hope

"Monique" is undergoing testing by DNA Doe Project. DNA Doe Project
    One step further...hopes up this woman is finally going home...her live was difficult enough...now only peacefull resting is needed for her.

9. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

She's appeared on the spreadsheet this week with a highest match of 54.7cM so quite some ways to go.

10. Bit of hope

Thanks. Hopes up!

11. aThousandYearsWide

aThousandYearsWide Well-Known Member

Unfortunately she could have been a victim of involuntarily sterilization. It sounds like something that would be turn of the century but it happened not that long ago. This happened well into the 70's and 80's depending on where she is from.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States

Calixo and Bit of hope like this.
  12. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Every Body's Name Matters

13. Arz

Arz Well-Known Member

Her Admixture

Attached Files:

14. Bit of hope

Wasn't there a spreadsheet from DNA-Doe project with testing scores....I can't seem to find it now. I'm curious if there is some kind of progress in finding DNA matches.