Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

AZ AZ - Samantha, 4, Christy, 5, & Daniel Young 6, Tucson, 7 Sept 2014

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Sep 21, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. blefuscu

blefuscu Bsc (hons) Criminology

Oh what beautiful children x

3. Makaroni

Makaroni Member

Awww :( hope this doesn't turn out like Jones children (SC) ... Prayers for their safe return!! One thing I don't understand is how mom has not had contact in over a month! Reminds me of Colton Turner in that regard ... :(

4. TravelingBug

TravelingBug Verified Insider

Wish they'd give a few more details, especially with the off-handed "mom hasn't seen them in over a month" bit.

Should she have? Are her whereabouts known? Or does dad have custody and so mom hadn't seen them for bit b/c of arrangements and that's trying to indicate she doesn't know anything and I'm just finding the wording wrong?

I had to laugh when I scrolled down because I thought there was a 4th child - a 7 year old named Tucson - and I was wondering why he didn't get a picture :) Them having kids all a year apart my brain made the location and date into another child! LOL

I hope these little ones are found ok (and I'm glad there's one less missing than I thought before I realized my 'oops')

5. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer Active Member

There's a comment under the photo on the Facebook page that suggests the children may not have been in the custody of either parent.

6. Hippiemomof5

Hippiemomof5 Member

How sad. It's very odd that there are no msm resports of this that I can find. Do you think they have been reported missing to the police?

7. blefuscu

blefuscu Bsc (hons) Criminology

I noticed there was nothing too. Very sad

8. Fireweed

Fireweed New Member

So basically neither parent is the custodial parent. This case was obviously incredibly sad for the children long before their father took them. I assume that they are at least safe and being cared for in some way.

9. jotayma

jotayma New Member

Who reported the children missing? I dont have fb but i guess i will cuz theres so many references to it.

10. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

no news..............in msm

11. Fireweed

Fireweed New Member

I was wondering if it was because they did not enroll in school or something. It appears that the kids were in a really good foster home until the state decided that the dad had gotten his act together enough to get them back.

A little OT, but I hate, hate, hate our obsession with getting kids back to their awful birth parents. We give these people too many chances, and all that happens is that there kids are constantly shuffled back and forth between relative stability and chaos. Then, when it is clear that the bio parent really won't ever get their act together, the kid is at least 10 years old and is no longer "adoptable". A kid only gets one childhood, but their parents get infinite chances.

Oh yeah, and since these school-age kids are still missing, I bet that dear old dad has decided not to enroll them in school. Great. Bet they do not have any friends either.

12. Lalasmooch

Lalasmooch New Member

Oh dear. Please keep these kiddies safe and let's hope dad comes to his senses and brings them back soon.

13. jotayma

jotayma New Member

P.

Omg where are these children?

14. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

I cannot find any mention of these children in MSM or on any Arizona missing persons/children's websites. They went missing during the coverage of Isabel Celia' disappearance and homicide. Hope they are ok somewhere!