AZ - Sarah Clark, 22, raped & murdered, Phoenix, 16 May 1988

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, May 29, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

The palm print was in blood.

Gary Stone, a latent-print examiner for the Phoenix Police Department, saw it on the breezeway wall outside Sarah Clark's apartment. Inside, Clark's blood-soaked body lay face-up on her bed, hands bound behind her with a leather belt. She had been raped, her throat cut, her torso sliced open.

Mario Pete

Pete was 16 years old when Sarah was murdered and lived at the same apartment complex with his mother and sister.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0529coldcase29.html

2. Loading...

3. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

I hope everyone takes a few minutes to read the great article at mysteriew's linnk... it is very well written.

4. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

I'm glad they finally caught him and Sarah's family knows justice will be done. I wonder about the other two possibly related cases....

5. lisag

lisag Former Member

Wonderful news !! The SOB thought he was in the clear, and after all these years he is finally going to pay ! Prayers for her family !

6. sucram

sucram New Member

The original link doesnt work anymore but ended up doing a manual search on that site and found http://www.azcentral.com/specials/special14/articles/0128coldcase28.html

Sorry to rehash, the article mentions another similar case in the same building, but I wasnt able to find out if they were linked with my limited resources.

Can anyone find further info if they were linked? Outcome?

7. LMax

LMax New Member

:Welcome1: